Reasons why PH's get banned?

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.49%

Reasons why PH's get banned?

I was curious as to why certian compounds get banned while others are sold out in the open without catching much flak? Or is it just a matter of time before all get banned?... I don't know much about the politics surrounding PH's so instead of doing research I'd rather ask you guys

Any input is appreciated!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.13%

Subd
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.62%

Quote Originally Posted by DelaRone View Post
    I was curious as to why certian compounds get banned while others are sold out in the open without catching much flak? Or is it just a matter of time before all get banned?... I don't know much about the politics surrounding PH's so instead of doing research I'd rather ask you guys

Any input is appreciated!
    I think PHs get banned for the most ridiculous and pathetic reasons and rules from the ones who got "the power" ... asociations like FDA, that think they know what is good or bad for us... make this world a worse place IMO, they ban PHs and steroids, but they dont realize how other companies that bring us food or other toxic materials, are making the male being more miserable, theres an article called "the dissapearing male" and its alarming, you see more weak guys over time with high estrogen levels wich leads to high fat, awful health and performance... and yet the FDA only aims PHs and steroids just because they think steroids is cheating... not to mention that sports bring tons of money and its very important for the government to clean the names of certain leagues. wich is reasonable... unfortunately this affect us all.

Steroids and PHs is not cheating... because is no magic, and the hard work and dedication plays the most important role... but yet FDA for example will never understand that, in fact it seems they dont realize the harm that is actually being done to males, and how steroids can help us... so more chemicals like xenoestrogen will keep coming and they will keep banning our solutions to a better life

Another reason is because of stupid kids are popping steroids like candies without research. and they daddies call the FDA to report that his wittle baby is in the hospital due to liver damage!, wich is also STUPID!. anyways, is responsability of the parents talk to their kids, also, if its not steroids it can be coke or other MORE HARMFUL drugs.... Education is the key, and not FDA responsability

The solution would be that once someone is 21 and proves that he knows what he is doing just like buying alcohol or tobacco, (wich i think those substances are WAYYYY more harmful, those DRUGS kill people, while steroids have been proven to save lives of AIDS patients), the person can LIKE ANY ADULT take his desition of running steroids or not.... but this wont happen, FDA will always control us as lil puppets and we can do nothing. anyways steroids extist and will never dissapear so ... what can they do about it, i dont know whats their deal, i wonder if they realize that steroids come from the natural hormone called testosterone .... is not like FDA can dissapear the natural backbone

Edit: im not attacking the FDA, im just pointing my opinions and saying that i dont agree with theire conservative-moralists ideas. and thats because i think that an open minded world is much better than a world with taboos... because an open mind is based on respect to others and theire desitions.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

steroid analogues cannot be sold freely on the market as supplement companies do right now

for example, Superdrol was not listed as a controlled substance but iforce was prosecuted for selling it

steroids are not DSHEA compliant and labelled as drugs. most of the ones sold today are listed as unapproved new drugs and illegal under the food, drug, and cosmetic act

companies just fly under the radar from the FDA and plus it's a such a slow process for them to take action it seems like nothing is ever happening.. but eventually action is taken
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.49%

i see That's very interesting. But Ken I'd have to agree, if there was one misconception about anabolics I would change it'd be that taking them just magically puts muscle on your body. Lol I'm sure there's thousands upon thousands of people, and I've even seen some on this board, that complain about a certain compound giving them zero gains...when in reality they didn't put in the work. That's why it's so annoying to see people trashing the pro's, whether you want to be that huge or not, understand the immense amount of work that goes into their physiques! bleh. Ignorance.

Similar Forum Threads

1. So why did Matthew76 get banned ?
    By ReaperX in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-18-2008, 12:43 PM
  2. Whats the next supplement/ph to get banned?
    By jacked13up in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-09-2007, 04:17 PM
  3. anyone know what ph's are getting banned?
    By Unbreakable_One in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-29-2006, 12:37 PM
  4. Yes, you will get banned. The rules are there for a reason
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-08-2005, 12:26 AM
  5. Just another reason PH are being banned..
    By Kristopher in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-12-2004, 12:20 AM