Critiques for first cycle?

Spider3

Awards
Hey everyone,

My name's Kevin and I'm new to the board. I'll go ahead and get to the point. I started lifting weights when I was 15 years old and got serious into bodybuilding around 17. I've done everything under the sun to improve my physique naturally. I'm now 21 years old and have been lifting for 6 years. I've reached a bodyweight of 202 lbs around 12% bf (I'm 6'1"). I believe I'm ready for my first AAS cycle. I know a lot of you will tell me I'm about 4 years too young and I'd agree with you. But this is something I know I want to do; to compete next year. I've decided to go ahead and start my first cycle this Winter. I'll have just turned 22 by then (I know that doesn't make a difference). Anyways, I was wondering if any of you could give me some suggestions on my current planned cycle. Here it is:

Testosterone Enanthate: 500mg/wk (inj. Monday morning and Thursday evening) weeks 1-12
Arimidex: .25mg/day when the first sign of gyno appears
PCT: here's where I'm a little confused: Nolvadex starting week 15: 20/20/10/10
Some people have told me I can get away with strictly Nolva, but I've also heard about Forma-stanazol. Can anyone give me some better advice on PCT?
Thanks guys

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
I'd up nolva IMO to 40/20/20/10 or 40/20/20/10/10 might be overkill. Add in daa along formeron if you go forma route... that's a better transdermal. Maybe hcg (not quite sure others can chime in). I'd still have arimidex or exemestane on hand (exemestane lowers E2 levels). Also look into raloxifene or torem. My two cents valid or not haha.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

Spider3

Awards
I'd up nolva IMO to 40/20/20/10 or 40/20/20/10/10 might be overkill. Add in daa along formeron if you go forma route... that's a better transdermal. Maybe hcg (not quite sure others can chime in). I'd still have arimidex or exemestane on hand (exemestane lowers E2 levels). Also look into raloxifene or torem. My two cents valid or not haha.

Thanks man. I'll probably up the nolva like you suggested and add in DAA. I'm not too sure about hcg though. I've been told that with test alone at 500mg/wk I should recover fine (I hope that's the case).

Andy G

Andy G

Awards
I'm a huge fan of torem. I bounce back very quickly, making most pct seamless from 'on' to off. HCG not necessary w a 10 weeker or even 12. You will, assuming solid health profile all around, recover very easily at your age. HCG can be very effective for longer cycles, in particular ones stacked w highly suppressive compounds such as deca. Older dudes like me seem to get a lot out of it. It's cheap as hell too. The only thing I'd like to see u do is lower bf% a bit more before u start. DAA works well in pct as stated above.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Glad someone chimed in as well, thanks for correcting me.

Spider3

Awards
I'm a huge fan of torem. I bounce back very quickly, making most pct seamless from 'on' to off. HCG not necessary w a 10 weeker or even 12. You will, assuming solid health profile all around, recover very easily at your age. HCG can be very effective for longer cycles, in particular ones stacked w highly suppressive compounds such as deca. Older dudes like me seem to get a lot out of it. It's cheap as hell too. The only thing I'd like to see u do is lower bf% a bit more before u start. DAA works well in pct as stated above.
Thanks man. I'll look into torem. And yes, I will be lowering my bf% before the cycle. I'll probably do a 4-6 week cut and get down below 10% hopefully.