proposed winter bulk

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
so im 6'2 220-230 10% bf and slowly leaning for summer time with a little ghrp-6 and erase. ive been training for aslong as i can remember ive been a wrestler my whole life so ive always lifted and dieted consistently since a very young age. ive been trainig for size specifically for the past 5-6 years and have decent cycle experience just started dipping into peptides and loving the results especially the appetite increase sleep/recovery and that i think its helping keep my skin clear so i plan on using it in pct. all this cutting even though successful has really made me wnt to eat some carbs and screw bodyfat and just get effin hyuge. so here it is

weeks 1-12 test-e 600mg per week(shoot e3d)
weeks 1-4 superdrol 40mg a day
weeks 3-14 adex 0.25mg ed (tapered off after last shot of test)
weeks 10-14 superdrol 20mg a day
PCT: (starting week 14)
nolva 40/40/20/20
DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g
erase 3/3/2/2/2/2
ghrp-6 from weeks 1-6 at 400mcg ed (injected preworkout and before bed)
and ofcoarse support suppps throught the whole deal

my main concerns is is superdrol ok used as a bridge i dont see y not its just that i usually see different orals like win or var
so tell me what u think thanks in advance

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Hats off to you for doing your research and knowing your stuff before posting. I wouldn't bother with (weeks 10-14 superdrol 20mg a day) since the test will be in your system in full effect. Just my personal opinion since it's harsh ****! Sd can be a pretty nice kicker to start off a cycle though in my opinion.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hats off to you for doing your research and knowing your stuff before posting. I wouldn't bother with (weeks 10-14 superdrol 20mg a day) since the test will be in your system in full effect. Just my personal opinion since it's harsh ****! Sd can be a pretty nice kicker to start off a cycle though in my opinion.
I would disagree...SERMinology is lacking IMO...anyhow 2x 4-weeks of SD is overkill, I do agree with you on that, specially on the friggin 40mg for 4 weeks...damn...I don't even know if I have seen someone survive 2 weeks at 40...let alone 4....
PCT SERMs:
Clomid+nolva
Clomid:
100/50/50/25
Nolva
40/40/20/20

He thinks he can bring his nuts back from shutdown of SD and 600mg of test a week!!?? He did sketch out a normal cycle, but it would be best to run HCG at 250ius E3D I.M.O. to have a smoother PCT...obviously HCG is during cycle...NOT pct...

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
hcg didnt even cross my mind, thanks. it all depends on availability for me though.

whats the advantage of stacking the serms if u mind me asking

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
hcg didnt even cross my mind, thanks. it all depends on availability for me though.

whats the advantage of stacking the serms if u mind me asking
Bringing back the boys effectively...for long 10+ weeks cycles I have seen it more as a rule of thumb in bringing back the HTPA system from shutdown and helping reach normal homeostasis sooner. HCG please, seriously it makes PCT easier and makes the shutdown less damaging for your balls.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I understand what he is going for with the superdrol finisher, but 2 4 weekers of superdrol is nutty.

He could kick start with test p and then use super to finish off the cycle so he would have a strength boost while the test cleared.

I would disagree...SERMinology is lacking IMO...anyhow 2x 4-weeks of SD is overkill, I do agree with you on that, specially on the friggin 40mg for 4 weeks...damn...I don't even know if I have seen someone survive 2 weeks at 40...let alone 4....
PCT SERMs:
Clomid+nolva
Clomid:
100/50/50/25
Nolva
40/40/20/20

He thinks he can bring his nuts back from shutdown of SD and 600mg of test a week!!?? He did sketch out a normal cycle, but it would be best to run HCG at 250ius E3D I.M.O. to have a smoother PCT...obviously HCG is during cycle...NOT pct...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I understand what he is going for with the superdrol finisher, but 2 4 weekers of superdrol is nutty.

He could kick start with test p and then use super to finish off the cycle so he would have a strength boost while the test cleared.
I do agree, a front load of test p would be better as a kickstart and then a 4 week finisher with SD would be ideal IMO

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
what type of sides are we talking about from running the sd twice other than just the effects on the liver

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I am guessing you will experience more sides then gains on the second run.

what type of sides are we talking about from running the sd twice other than just the effects on the liver

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
wht types of sides? will using it as a bridge increase supression

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Good lord...you don't even know the sides of SD, and you wanna take it? Please...more research

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
PCT SERMs:
Clomid+nolva
Clomid:
100/50/50/25
Nolva
40/40/20/20

True true. I was in a hurry and didn't look at his dosages. 40 is definitely overkill for SD. Also, like Celorza said the PCT is lacking. With that long a cycle you are also probably going to need 6 weeks pct instead of 4.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
Good lord...you don't even know the sides of SD, and you wanna take it? Please...more research
i know the obvious sides lethargy hypoglycemia back pumps acne... but u act like there are unbearable sides if im making great gains i would deal with the sides. the matter at hand is how much will it really decrease hpta function if im already shut down i only plan on using 20mg in the bridge. i hope ur not really 138lbs

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
True true. I was in a hurry and didn't look at his dosages. 40 is definitely overkill for SD. Also, like Celorza said the PCT is lacking. With that long a cycle you are also probably going to need 6 weeks pct instead of 4.
That is true :/ 6 might be needed or well...blast the first days with a lot of clomid haha, anyway might be fine.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
i know the obvious sides lethargy hypoglycemia back pumps acne... but u act like there are unbearable sides if im making great gains i would deal with the sides. the matter at hand is how much will it really decrease hpta function if im already shut down i only plan on using 20mg in the bridge. i hope ur not really 138lbs
Would it matter? What if I'm at low single digits BF and I model?...JW anyhow, if you don't wanna take it from me, go for Gerbil, he says the same thing. And also, bro...High Blood Preasure, Liver Toxicity, Lipid Panel alterations, Lethargy, all those...believe me are unbearable at high doses and will leave a dent in your physical health and make your body struggle even more to recover to normal homeostasis after PCT...

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
im listening to ur advice and really considering all options but yeah it would matter someone that small probably doesnt have alot of experience with aas. ive ran superdrol at 30mg and was ok and there is alot of idoit kids at my gym whove run it higher and are still alive though im not gonna take there advice into consideration at all. what if i drop the sd as a bridge all together oral are expensive so i would use win if i could get it but most likely not. have u ever used nolva and clomid together? what type of doses would u recomend for a 6 week version of the stack as far as doses

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
im listening to ur advice and really considering all options but yeah it would matter someone that small probably doesnt have alot of experience with aas. ive ran superdrol at 30mg and was ok and there is alot of idoit kids at my gym whove run it higher and are still alive though im not gonna take there advice into consideration at all. what if i drop the sd as a bridge all together oral are expensive so i would use win if i could get it but most likely not. have u ever used nolva and clomid together? what type of doses would u recomend for a 6 week version of the stack as far as doses
You seem like a big and strong dude for your size and weight , I don't doubt you can manage it then if you have bared 30mg, however I would say doing Anadrol in the beggining OR Front Load of Test-P like Gerbil and I agreed on would be best, for further questions about symptoms and experiences ask Gerbil , he should be able to give a more detailed answer than mine.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
i was really leaning toward sd cuz i look dry and hard and wanted to avoid the water retention of adrol or dbol

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Do not judge Celorza's advice by his body weight. He's done his homework and he knows his stuff!

A lot of the huge hulking figures are that way genetically, not because they possess superior knowledge and work ethic.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
i was really leaning toward sd cuz i look dry and hard and wanted to avoid the water retention of adrol or dbol
Its just 4 weeks and a beast kickstart for mass since test does take a while to start being at its full gear. If you mind the bloat so much you can run Arimidex .5mg E3D

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
Do not judge Celorza's advice by his body weight. He's done his homework and he knows his stuff!

A lot of the huge hulking figures are that way genetically, not because they possess superior knowledge and work ethic.
im still taking all suggestions into considerateion i actually was majoring in pharmacology and now excersize science so i kinda know my stuff. i just got lucky with the genes to i guess

how would u compare the water retention from dbol to test?