First Cycle...HELP!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ALPH0NSE
    Some people say Take Nolvadex and Aromasin and others say Letro.. So I dunno if I should stop the Arimidex and what else to take instead.
    Me personally? I would try something else but it seems you are freaking out so you may just want to get off. I just don't think stopping and going into your pct will necessarily help with your issue. But I'm not an expert

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow

I would try something else but it seems you are freaking out so you may just want to get off.
    I gave him info via pm for a few different ways. I think its time to call it quits. 5 weeks is barely enough to get into peak blood ranges. If its truely gyno and hes not freaking out ive given him info to correct it. If its not oh well.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  3. Registered User

Well am gonna give Arimidex 2mg a day for 5 more days, and if the situation is still bad, I will get on Aromasin.. Is that a good idea guys? Or if there is I should add to Aromasin, what would that be? By the way thx a lot everyone for the help, I appreciate it.
    •   

4. Registered User

I decided after 4 more days if my situation is still bad, to start taking Aromasin and Nolvadex.. So if someone could help me and tell me how many mgs of each I should take a day?
  5. Registered User

I decided after 4 more days if my situation is still bad, to start taking Aromasin and Nolvadex.. So if someone could help me and tell me how many mgs of each I should take a day?
    Hate to say this but do some research!!! It's not that hard to find out what dosage is the sweet spot! FYI you need to help yourself by doing a little work or no one is going to respond to you. Take it or leave it! I'm out :@
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Im pretty sure i pm'd the doses yesterday. I think your drastically overreacting on this. Youre probably fine. You told me your st 18% bf. Its probably fat man tits. Finish the cycle as planned. After pct go on a cut. Get down to 12 %. If it still looks like gyno use the letro gyno removal program outlined in the forums.
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

Im pretty sure i pm'd the doses yesterday. I think your drastically overreacting on this. Youre probably fine. You told me your st 18% bf. Its probably fat man tits. Finish the cycle as planned. After pct go on a cut. Get down to 12 %. If it still looks like gyno use the letro gyno removal program outlined in the forums.
    Fat man tits( chuckle chuckle)

And 18% bf? Wtf? Hope you know that's high to be running test e?
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.

high to be running any steroid imo
  9. Registered User

Well I've been reasearching and I'll always do, my problem was I was at 3.5% BF and ripped as **** and I wanted to get bigger, so I bulked up naturally for a year and 5 months and realized I hit my plateau gaining miscle mass, and put some body fat on which ain't a big deal cause I got many ways to cut up and I know my body, so I researched a while back and never knew that test c on It's own is kinda harsh sometimes by causing gyno or high estrogen levels and multiple real life friends gave me bad info so i started freakin out when I got on lol! I' cutting while I'm on test c tho. I'll take care of it no matter what but I just wanna make sure I get some helpful info and experiences from people on here to deal with any issues due to my first cycle.. Well thanks a lot for the help guys and I've been Workin Hard and I will keep Doin it and keep u guys posted.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. my first cycle, Help please!
    By MaNoZz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 02:47 PM
  2. very first cycle help???
    By NevrEnuf in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-01-2005, 10:44 PM
  3. first cycle help.
    By jinkillkill in forum Anabolics