First Cycle...HELP!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by ALPH0NSE
    It's been 9 days now and my situation is kinda getting worse..What do u guys think I should do cause I still feel the same kinda..They kinda got worse, they itch n burn kinda and when I press on my nipples they kinda hurt a little and I do feel some hard stuff underneath the nipple.. Should I stop taking the test? And what can I do to get rid if this? I'll do anything to reverse it if this is gyno what I have.
    Can I ask where are you at in your cycle?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ALPH0NSE
    It's been 9 days now and my situation is kinda getting worse..What do u guys think I should do cause I still feel the same kinda..They kinda got worse, they itch n burn kinda and when I press on my nipples they kinda hurt a little and I do feel some hard stuff underneath the nipple.. Should I stop taking the test? And what can I do to get rid if this? I'll do anything to reverse it if this is gyno what I have.
    Where are you at in your cycle?
    •   
       


  3. I started June 1st..So I've been on testosterone Cypionate for 5 weeks now..I wanted to run the test c 1cc "250mg" every 4 days for 12 weeks, and I don't know if I should keep goin since I'm experiencing problems already.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by ALPH0NSE
    I started June 1st..So I've been on testosterone Cypionate for 5 weeks now..I wanted to run the test c 1cc "250mg" every 4 days for 12 weeks, and I don't know if I should keep goin since I'm experiencing problems already.
    Well you could just cut it short finish the week out but you still need to run your pct as planned 2 weeks after your last pin. Honestly since your 5 weeks in I'm not sure stopping is going to make a difference. Why don't you just try another AI? Did you give letro a try even?

  5. Some people say Take Nolvadex and Aromasin and others say Letro.. So I dunno if I should stop the Arimidex and what else to take instead.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ALPH0NSE
    Some people say Take Nolvadex and Aromasin and others say Letro.. So I dunno if I should stop the Arimidex and what else to take instead.
    Me personally? I would try something else but it seems you are freaking out so you may just want to get off. I just don't think stopping and going into your pct will necessarily help with your issue. But I'm not an expert

  7. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow

    I would try something else but it seems you are freaking out so you may just want to get off.
    I gave him info via pm for a few different ways. I think its time to call it quits. 5 weeks is barely enough to get into peak blood ranges. If its truely gyno and hes not freaking out ive given him info to correct it. If its not oh well.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  8. Well am gonna give Arimidex 2mg a day for 5 more days, and if the situation is still bad, I will get on Aromasin.. Is that a good idea guys? Or if there is I should add to Aromasin, what would that be? By the way thx a lot everyone for the help, I appreciate it.

  9. I decided after 4 more days if my situation is still bad, to start taking Aromasin and Nolvadex.. So if someone could help me and tell me how many mgs of each I should take a day?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by ALPH0NSE
    I decided after 4 more days if my situation is still bad, to start taking Aromasin and Nolvadex.. So if someone could help me and tell me how many mgs of each I should take a day?
    Hate to say this but do some research!!! It's not that hard to find out what dosage is the sweet spot! FYI you need to help yourself by doing a little work or no one is going to respond to you. Take it or leave it! I'm out :@

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ALPH0NSE
    I decided after 4 more days if my situation is still bad, to start taking Aromasin and Nolvadex.. So if someone could help me and tell me how many mgs of each I should take a day?
    Im pretty sure i pm'd the doses yesterday. I think your drastically overreacting on this. Youre probably fine. You told me your st 18% bf. Its probably fat man tits. Finish the cycle as planned. After pct go on a cut. Get down to 12 %. If it still looks like gyno use the letro gyno removal program outlined in the forums.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  12. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

    Im pretty sure i pm'd the doses yesterday. I think your drastically overreacting on this. Youre probably fine. You told me your st 18% bf. Its probably fat man tits. Finish the cycle as planned. After pct go on a cut. Get down to 12 %. If it still looks like gyno use the letro gyno removal program outlined in the forums.
    Fat man tits( chuckle chuckle)

    And 18% bf? Wtf? Hope you know that's high to be running test e?

  13. high to be running any steroid imo

  14. Well I've been reasearching and I'll always do, my problem was I was at 3.5% BF and ripped as **** and I wanted to get bigger, so I bulked up naturally for a year and 5 months and realized I hit my plateau gaining miscle mass, and put some body fat on which ain't a big deal cause I got many ways to cut up and I know my body, so I researched a while back and never knew that test c on It's own is kinda harsh sometimes by causing gyno or high estrogen levels and multiple real life friends gave me bad info so i started freakin out when I got on lol! I' cutting while I'm on test c tho. I'll take care of it no matter what but I just wanna make sure I get some helpful info and experiences from people on here to deal with any issues due to my first cycle.. Well thanks a lot for the help guys and I've been Workin Hard and I will keep Doin it and keep u guys posted.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. my first cycle, Help please!
    By MaNoZz in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-18-2006, 04:47 PM
  2. very first cycle help???
    By NevrEnuf in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-02-2005, 12:44 AM
  3. first cycle help.
    By jinkillkill in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-04-2005, 03:34 PM
  4. First cycle-Help me decide
    By mauibuilt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-28-2003, 11:41 PM
  5. First Cycle Help
    By yourdaddy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-23-2002, 04:18 PM
Log in
Log in