Trying to get off TRT and restart system

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
Say I wanted to stop TRT, and try to restart my natural system (even though it produced low testosterone). What protocol should I follow if Arimidex, Clomid, and Nolvadex are the only drugs available to me? When should I start, how much, what days, etc. If it just isn't working out halfway through, can I go ahead and jump back on TRT immediately? I've been on TRT for 6 months now, around 100-150mg per week test-e.

Oh, and even though my testicles were never that big to begin with, will the Clomid at least return them to their normal size? They're about 25% smaller now.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
try the anti aging section they deal most with trt

i will tell you that i've ran a 6 month cycle before and recovered afterwards but it took me almost 5 months to recover

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
try the anti aging section they deal most with trt

i will tell you that i've ran a 6 month cycle before and recovered afterwards but it took me almost 5 months to recover
Why did you run a 6 month cycle??
How were the gains??

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why did you run a 6 month cycle??
How were the gains??
for da gainz n famez n beetches brahhh

it was sd 4 weeks
test e 300mg 6 months
test prop 50mg eod 6 months
Test suspension 50mg pre wo 6 months
NPP 75 mg eod for like 4 months

put on a good 25 lbs

gains stalled week 6 but continued to get stronger. Best part was I could go up or down bf% and overall weight so quickly depending on my diet. I could mold my physique to be lean or roid monkey at a whim within a few days

barely did anything in pct and gains just stuck on me for the most part .. that cycle changed my homeostasis weight from 190ish to 205ish. I can maintain 205 with good composition on the sh*ttiest diet imaginable now.. that was the only real benefit plus to be jacked on roids for 6 months is godly

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you get Triptorelin? It's key for restarting the system.

LMuscle

LMuscle

Awards
So do you think I could do pct and be back to normal within a month since I'm only using trt doses?

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
for da gainz n famez n beetches brahhh

it was sd 4 weeks
test e 300mg 6 months
test prop 50mg eod 6 months
Test suspension 50mg pre wo 6 months
NPP 75 mg eod for like 4 months

put on a good 25 lbs

gains stalled week 6 but continued to get stronger. Best part was I could go up or down bf% and overall weight so quickly depending on my diet. I could mold my physique to be lean or roid monkey at a whim within a few days

barely did anything in pct and gains just stuck on me for the most part .. that cycle changed my homeostasis weight from 190ish to 205ish. I can maintain 205 with good composition on the sh*ttiest diet imaginable now.. that was the only real benefit plus to be jacked on roids for 6 months is godly
I wish I could disregard my testicles like that. :/

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So do you think I could do pct and be back to normal within a month since I'm only using trt doses?
shut down is shut down.. impossible to say what will happen. get monthly hormone panels done and serm it out for a while. i was on nolva for a couple months

also what really helped me was lifestyle and diet changes. eating tons of celery, zinc, good fats, red meat, lots of sleep, no alcohol, DAA for production, fadogia for size, lifting etc all things conducive to test production

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you get Triptorelin? It's key for restarting the system.
I would suggest this as well.

I would just get on a **** ton of test boosting supplements/serms. Gonna be a long process. Also get regular bloodwork. HCG too.

Danny10

Awards
I want to get off TRT, have been on for 5 months, with dose's of 200 mg T-Cip weekly, along with .05mg of Anastrozole every weekly, along with, 500iu Hcg every 3rd day(Mon-Thurs-Sunday regiment). This was the protocol suggested by the clinic. I decided to cut dose of T-Cip down to 150mg weekly at about 5 months into the therapy; I have decided that I don't want to be married to this stuff indefinitely, so am currently
on PCT therapy that was also suggested by the clinic.
The PCT therapy is 500iu HCG 3 times weekly for 3 weeks, along with clomid 50mg daily for thirty days, and also 20mg of Tomoxifin daily
for thirty days. I started the PCT therapy two weeks to the day after my last shot of Testosterone; I have been on the PCT for two weeks
now. I have some concerns, I was in really good shape before starting the TRT regiment, not overweight at all, but not super lean either;
Anyway, started the TRT in Feb, and by May I started noticing too much fat loss, especially in my face, and dont want to loose anymore, kinda unexpected....... weird.... My big question is does this PCT sound about right for what I have been doing with TRT?
Any suggestions would be appreciated. Oh another thing I'm not really any bigger than I was when I started, maybe just a little bit, I work out really hard, currently on a 3 day a week split workout, all compound movements. Should I expect to loose mass after PCT? If so, any thoughts on how long it might take to get back where I was before TRT? Or is it possible to keep all since I didnt gain that much more?

Does anyone know if the clomid and tomoxifin activate fat loss in certain areas of the body and not neccessarily all areas since
its affecting my hormones specifically estrogen? The fat disposition in body seems to be effected by the PCT even more so, or maybe its the HCG that I have been on for 5 months? Should I taper off the HCG, or just end it at the three week mark of PCT and finish on the Clomid, tomoxifin for the thirty days as prescribed? Do the dosages seem appripiate as well? Clomid 50mg daily, tomoxifin 20mg daily, both for the
thirty days.
Suggestions and insight are much appreciated. At this point I just want to clean myself out, and get back to my normal drug free diet/training... :)
THANKS! Hope it makes sense, I didnt re-read this...