cycle help ? for strongman training

1. cycle help ? for strongman training

hi i just got my first cycle of deca adrol and test p and i have been competing in strongman competitions. I'm wondering if thats a decent cycle and when i should take and how to cycle.
    info bout 245 - 250 weight
    height bout 6'1 20 years old
    bench 315
    axle press from floor 270
    225 for 8 -10
    deadlift 530
    squat 405 for 8
    looking to bulk and gain strength

2. At 20, you shouldn't even be messing with the stuff yet. Take advantage of being young and having high hormone levels. Don't f*** them up now. Build a good natural strength base for another few years and then make the jump. I think if you go to gear now, you'll hate yourself later.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser76
    At 20, you shouldn't even be messing with the stuff yet. Take advantage of being young and having high hormone levels. Don't f*** them up now. Build a good natural strength base for another few years and then make the jump. I think if you go to gear now, you'll hate yourself later.
    2nd this.
    We get a lot of these threads.

4. Quote Originally Posted by toddgranit

2nd this.
    We get a lot of these threads.
    Yeah, but some of them actually listen. Which shows that this forum is doing what it's supposed to... educating people.

5. i love this forum for that reason as well. I only wish i got to it sooner. I took my first ph at 17 lol with terrible advice from a "friend"...bloodwork came back perfect thank fking god! Unfortunately a lot of these guys have their minds made up already. If u really wanna mess around with this stuff try google, its awsome...also test p isnt the ester u wanna be using for bulking, E would be the way to go
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Strenght routine for strongman training
    By pd92 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 05:16 PM
  2. New Cycle Help for athlete
    By relentless90 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 02:08 PM
  3. cycle help, for strength, not size!!