Just 1 Bottle??

Thorny76

Awards
I am thinking about running a s-drol cycle and was wondering how much I need to order. I was looking at LGI SD10, which is 10mg per pill. I was thinking about running 10/20/20/30 (only 30 if the sides are not that bad).

Yes, I have a Serm, Novla (20/20/10/10), Taurine, CEL Cycle, and PCT Assist, DAA, and Erase.

I was thinking about running h-drol, but I don't really want to run for 6 weeks. Do I only need 1 bottle of LGI SD10 for a successful cycle?

Hope someone can help me like a BOSS.

sillydoc39

Awards
Come on man. How many boards you gonna post this on? Its simple math. One bottle is more than enough.

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
I am thinking about running a s-drol cycle and was wondering how much I need to order. I was looking at LGI SD10, which is 10mg per pill. I was thinking about running 10/20/20/30 (only 30 if the sides are not that bad).

Yes, I have a Serm, Novla (20/20/10/10), Taurine, CEL Cycle, and PCT Assist, DAA, and Erase.

I was thinking about running h-drol, but I don't really want to run for 6 weeks. Do I only need 1 bottle of LGI SD10 for a successful cycle?

Hope someone can help me like a BOSS.
1 bottle will be more than enough the only time u need more than one bottle would be if u were running epi or halodrol since more people tend to go over the suggested mg dose but with sd 10 and 20 mg is sufficient some can handle 30 mg but most will do great with just 20 when i ran my last sd cycle i dosed 10/20/20/30 and gained 30 lbs and have enough left in my bottle to run a second cycle