LG Natadrol w/ Purus Recycle

silenteuphor

silenteuphor

Awards
Hey guys,
I have been lifting for a while now but really new to the supplements (other than Protein) side of things. I have been doing a Natadrol cycle for 2 weeks now (4 per day but I am going to raise it as I notice nothing) but I am also taking Purus Recycle at the same time. Some one told me it is a PCT and I should not be taking it stacked with Natadrol and I should be taking it AFTER my Natadrol cycle.
What are your thoughts? I am always here to learn, so fire away.

sE.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
No PCT for Natadrol needed , run at 8 caps a day , good adition of Recycle...Natadrol yields strength gains NOT mass gain , albeit a little mass, its not its main purpose IMO...But strength gains should still be pretty good in Natadrol anyhow.

silenteuphor

silenteuphor

Awards
Hey Celorza,

I think I am starting to get a little bit of gyno from Natadrol. As I mentioned, the only other thing I am taking with the Natadrol is Recycle, but I do also take Pro-GH by Now Sports (just L-Arginine, L-Ornithine, L-Lysine, L-Glutamine, L-Glycine and GABA) at 2 doses a day (it recommends 1 to 3 so I just sat in the middle on that). Is there a chance I have boosted my Test quite high, but also my Estrogen too? What do you recommend I do?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Hey Celorza,

I think I am starting to get a little bit of gyno from Natadrol. As I mentioned, the only other thing I am taking with the Natadrol is Recycle, but I do also take Pro-GH by Now Sports (just L-Arginine, L-Ornithine, L-Lysine, L-Glutamine, L-Glycine and GABA) at 2 doses a day (it recommends 1 to 3 so I just sat in the middle on that). Is there a chance I have boosted my Test quite high, but also my Estrogen too? What do you recommend I do?
2 weeks of Natadrol is not going to cause gyno . I don't think Natadrol at that dosage solo is going to do much of anything let alone cause gyno. Recycle contains AI compounds so odds are your being paranoid.

silenteuphor

silenteuphor

Awards
2 weeks of Natadrol is not going to cause gyno . I don't think Natadrol at that dosage solo is going to do much of anything let alone cause gyno. Recycle contains AI compounds so odds are your being paranoid.
OK cool, thanks bud. Yeah I hear you about the dose -- I have bumped it up to 8 for the last week and will keep it like that until the end of the cycle as that's what everyone has recommended. Guess I started slow as I didn't know what to expect.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hey Celorza,

Relax, I seriously doubt you are developing Gyno from Natadrol so early in cicle and there's only been 1 reported case of Gyno from it. If you are concerned about Gyno pick a bottle of Erase and dose it 2 am and 1 pm from nutraplanet, its cheap as hell right now, and it will pair up nicely with your cycle.
This!!

Sorry to take so long to answer, I must have missed it!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
a pct is only recommended for natadrol because it does act on the androgen receptors, whether you actually need one is up to you.

silenteuphor

silenteuphor

Awards
Thanks all who responded. I hate to come off as such a newb with this as I do have some half decent knowledge on this stuff, yet at the same time I know when to reach out to others who I know have more knowledge than me. I love to learn.

Also, I want to pump hard and have an awesome edge with supps but at the same time I fear screwing up and growing man b**bs or something ha ha. Guess I'd rather be a little more paranoid/cautious than dive in and wreck my body.

Thanks all again, my bros.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take Natadrol at 8 caps and Recycle at 6 caps a day...this should bring some very nice gains.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hockeyaus33 Supplements 17
starryeidolon LG Sciences 0
D Supplements 88
GQdaLEGEND Supplement Auction 2
GQdaLEGEND LG Sciences 12