Tren reaction question

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.65%

Tren reaction question

A friend just injected 100mg tren into his quad. Aspiration did not pull up any blood. After the injection, he felt shaky, nauseous, and like he couldn't breathe. This continued for about 1.5 hour after injection, and he continued to feel light-headed for hours afterward. He also had chills. He was using tren made from fina and a conversion kit. The conversion process seemed to go smoothly. This was his first injection of any kind, ever. He would like to know if this is a common reaction, paranoia, or somekind of allergy.
    Last edited by goa1175; 10-22-2004 at 10:25 PM. Reason: adding info

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i've had this reaction many times from tren though it usually doesn't last that long. Some people call it "fina cough"or whatever and there are alot of theories as to why this happens, such as a reaction to the solvent or BA used in kits. I personally think it's from the pellets because I've used the same solvents for synovex conversions and never got that type of reaction.Also he probably got that fina taste in his mouth which also tells me its the fina. Maybe it could be from passing all the way through a blood vessel and a little somehow gets into the bloodstream but you might not get any blood when you aspirate. As long as he aspirated he'll be fine but that feeling is horrible while it lasts.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Its not from the pellets or solvent or anything else like that. It is a side of the trenblone itself. It should not have lasted a hour and a half though.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  243 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.45%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Skye
    Its not from the pellets or solvent or anything else like that. It is a side of the trenblone itself. It should not have lasted a hour and a half though.
    By saying pellets I meant tren. Do you have any hard scientific info on what causes it or is this a theory(not meant as a flame)? It seems to be unique to converted fina pellets as I've never heard of anyone using the old parabolin experiencing this.
    Last edited by jarhead; 10-23-2004 at 04:32 PM.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.65%

Thanks for the info! He repeated with a calf inject today (he's going for easy access) and other than a slight "rush" that didn't last long, there were no effects like yesterday. We're thinking he might have nicked a blood vessel? Anyway, thanks again.
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.42%

Quote Originally Posted by jarhead
    By saying pellets I meant tren. Do you have any hard scientific info on what causes it or is this a theory(not meant as a flame)? It seems to be unique to converted fina pellets as I've never heard of anyone using the old parabolin experiencing this.
    nether do the tren e usesers.Not 100% sure on the exact cause but can tell you from others and my own exparements that the solvents, BA and BB do not cause it as the gear has been tried with out both and it doesn't prevent it. also the oil used doesn't seam to matter. I can give you these observations though:

Good quality tren powder is less likely to give you the cough. In the same vein tren e dosent seam to give the cough as well.

tren a is minutely water solubile. For this reason it is more likely to under go hydrolysis. tren base is a little more water soluble then the acetate (I think). so purity is part of it.

So, who knows for sure? I don't but its pretty clear if you by the good stuff your less likely to tet it
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.29%

when I shot tren I get a metallic taste in my mouth and I find it hard to breathe for about 5 min after the injection. It sucks but it dosen't last for long. I find that it is usually worse when I shot my quads compared to my glutes!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80%

Juiceman-you are one big mother****er
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80%

nice wings
  10. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.97%

his avatar is of ronnie coleman's back .. that's not him
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.08%

That isn't coleman, that's me... i'm hoooge.
  12. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.8%

I can't believe someone would resurrect this thread with a post like that.....

Similar Forum Threads

1. test and tren cycle question
    By BiGsWanGa in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-25-2006, 03:36 AM
  2. quick tren/fina question....
    By neverstop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-13-2006, 06:02 PM
  3. Tren Ace Question
    By Mr X in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29