Tamoxifen or Erase Pro? Has anyone tried both?

mcr

Awards
I have high E2 problems (never done steroids)

They come from using finasteride and another drug. Has anyone tried tamoxifen and erase pro and can compare the two for me?

Which would be better to lower E2?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tamoxifen doesn't lower e2

get regular erase for this not the pro

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
yeah, why not pro? altho, if you want something stronger, definately get exemestane at 12.5 ED. and save the erase for later.

mcr

Awards
How does exemestane and arimidex compare? Which would you take on a long-term basis?

I can't save erase for "later" all this will be on an ongoing basis. I am not doing cycles I am looking to control my E2.

holysnikey

Awards
Have you spoken to a Dr at all? What was their opinion?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

mcr

Awards
Dr wants me to take tamoxifen to deal with gyno, but I am having other sides of E2 like depression, water retention, anxiety, weird symptoms like that. Hard to explain unless you've experienced high estrogen.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
How does exemestane and arimidex compare? Which would you take on a long-term basis?

I can't save erase for "later" all this will be on an ongoing basis. I am not doing cycles I am looking to control my E2.
Id better take exemestane since its an amazin aromatase inhibitor and theres evidence that it increases testosterone levels, some guys even run it on PCT.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not pro?
because you'd be paying for extra sh*t in it you dont need if you're just looking for e2 control

also each pro cap has 75mg in it while reg erase has 25mg so you can control dosing better

you didn't mention gyno

I'd jump on nolvadex and an AI and continue the AI past the nolvadex for some weeks

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id better take exemestane since its an amazin aromatase inhibitor and theres evidence that it increases testosterone levels, some guys even run it on PCT.
most AI's will increase test levels a bit

mcr

Awards
Why not just take aromasin without nolva? Is there any danger in taking nolva?

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not just take aromasin without nolva? Is there any danger in taking nolva?
you can try that.. nothing to worry bout with nolva

the use of an AI just lowers estrogen.. use of nolvadex blocks estrogen from binding to estrogen receptors in the chest. together that's the best way to combat gyno

mcr

Awards
Does nolva do anything to E2 or does it not affect E2 levels?

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
raises estrogen levels
True, free estrogen levels. If you want to hit it from every angle I suggest you use both Nolva and an aromatase inhibitor like Exemestane. Keep in mind most aromatase inhibitor's also tend to raise IGF factor as well. If you can get a hold of Toremifene I actually would use that in place of Nolvadex. Many users tend to find it less harsh on the body and quite fast acting. One of the board sponsors on this site sell it pretty cheap. Just pay close attention to the advertisements on this forum and you will find it.

mcr

Awards
For now I just started tamoxifen.

It seems that whenever I take a med that makes E2 go up, my face gets puffy, looks like water-retention. My stomach also gets bloated, which would support a water-retention theory I believe.

Question: Does Tamoxifen help with water retention? I do not have anything or other than tamoxifen right now. Does tamoxifen do nothing for E2 at all?