Gear to increase libido, Proviron or Andriol?

  1. Banned
    lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    559
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    32.35%

    Gear to increase libido, Proviron or Andriol?


    Which is better at increasing libido in the very short term Proviron(Mesterolone, 25mg tabs) or Andriol(Testosterone, 40mg tabs)? I'm not using it for HRT or BB, but for a 1-day or weekend libido boost. Daily dosages? I appreciate any feedback and advice.

  2. New Member
    serengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    48
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    223
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    40.59%

    Get some cialis and you will be a freakin porn star for the weekend!
  3. Banned
    lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    559
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    32.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by serengo
    Get some cialis and you will be a freakin porn star for the weekend!
    I already have cialis and viagra. I don't have ED or libido problems. I'm using them recreationally as a horny young buck. C+V is for ED. I'm looking for a libido boost for those weekend binges. anyone else?
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,232
    Rep Power
    2270
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    93.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Proviron would be the better of the two.

    have you tried tequila?
  5. Banned
    lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    559
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    32.35%

    Thanks size. Do you have a daily dosage for me? 25mgX2/day?

    Unfortunately, alcohol does not make me horny just dizzy.
    Last edited by size; 10-23-2004 at 02:47 AM.
  6. Professional Member
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,232
    Rep Power
    2270
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    93.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lancelot
    Thanks size. Do you have a daily dosage for me? 25mgX2/day?
    50-100mg should work. There is debate the amount of influence that proviron has on HPTA.
  7. Banned
    lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    559
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    32.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by size
    50-100mg should work. There is debate the amount of influence that proviron has on HPTA.
    thanks, I'll try that dosage. I plan on using it 1-2X/month so i'm sure HPTA will not be affected.

    One last question: why proviron/Mesterolone over test? Is it well accepted in the BB community that mesterolone is better at raising libido over test?
  8. New Member
    serengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    48
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    223
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    40.59%

    You have cialis and viagra and you STILL want more? I think you should see a doctor Bro, something is definately wrong if you need more at your age.
  9. New Member
    Greenguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    61
    Posts
    296
    Rep Power
    296
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    8.12%

    Quote Originally Posted by serengo
    You have cialis and viagra and you STILL want more? I think you should see a doctor Bro, something is definately wrong if you need more at your age.
    Cialis and Viagra are for limp dick/erectile dysfunction.

    He is asking about drugs to increase LIBIDO. Libido equals desire for sex. You can have the ability to get erections without having the desire to get erections. (And vice versa.)

    Most ED is caused by atherosclerosis of the penile arteries, and usually affects older men.

    Lack of libido is usually caused by low testosterone or these days, use of SSRI type anti-depressants, which also commonly cause a third sexual malady, anorgasmia, or inability to ejaculate.

    Most healthy young men can't comprehend the idea of lack of libido, (since they are horny most all of the time) hence the misunderstanding...
  10. New Member
    serengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    48
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    223
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    40.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by Greenguy
    Cialis and Viagra are for limp dick/erectile dysfunction.

    He is asking about drugs to increase LIBIDO. Libido equals desire for sex. You can have the ability to get erections without having the desire to get erections. (And vice versa.)

    Most ED is caused by atherosclerosis of the penile arteries, and usually affects older men.

    Lack of libido is usually caused by low testosterone or these days, use of SSRI type anti-depressants, which also commonly cause a third sexual malady, anorgasmia, or inability to ejaculate.

    Most healthy young men can't comprehend the idea of lack of libido, (since they are horny most all of the time) hence the misunderstanding...
    I understand completely. I am 37 and 12.5mg of cialis and I am a walking hardon all weekend. I don't see how you can have a desire problem in that state. If you mean you take cialis and/or viagra and get the physical erection with no motivation or desire for sex, I say you have a serious mental or physical problem that needs to be adressed by a doc.

    Lance already said he doesn't have a lack of LIBIDO, he just wants more, recreationally. It just doesn't seem to make sense that he should take AAS for this. Bro, your dick will sore, raw and bleeding and you will still be horny, I guess if that's what you're after, go for it.
  11. New Member
    Greenguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    61
    Posts
    296
    Rep Power
    296
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    8.12%

    Quote Originally Posted by serengo
    I understand completely. I am 37 and 12.5mg of cialis and I am a walking hardon all weekend. I don't see how you can have a desire problem in that state. If you mean you take cialis and/or viagra and get the physical erection with no motivation or desire for sex, I say you have a serious mental or physical problem that needs to be adressed by a doc.

    Lance already said he doesn't have a lack of LIBIDO, he just wants more, recreationally. It just doesn't seem to make sense that he should take AAS for this. Bro, your dick will sore, raw and bleeding and you will still be horny, I guess if that's what you're after, go for it.
    If you think ED and lack of libido are the same thing, you are wrong. Ask someone who has gone to medical school.
  12. New Member
    serengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Age
    48
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    223
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    40.59%

    I'm not looking for a pissing match, I know they aren't the same. Lance has neither. THAT is the point. I am talking about someone who does not have ED or lack of libido. He's just looking for a boost. I do not think he'll get much from AAS on top of cialis, he already pointed out that he's a "horny young buck". So it's really pointless to take AAS for a weekend fling. That is what I am saying. I should have said that in the first place instead of being flippant about it, my bad.
  13. New Member
    Greenguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    61
    Posts
    296
    Rep Power
    296
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    8.12%

    Quote Originally Posted by serengo
    I'm not looking for a pissing match, I know they aren't the same. Lance has neither. THAT is the point. I am talking about someone who does not have ED or lack of libido. He's just looking for a boost. I do not think he'll get much from AAS on top of cialis, he already pointed out that he's a "horny young buck". So it's really pointless to take AAS for a weekend fling. That is what I am saying. I should have said that in the first place instead of being flippant about it, my bad.
    Sorry, sometimes I can be a pompous ass. Most MDs consider ED a pumbing problem (refer you to a to urolologist) and libido problems to be psychological or hormonal. I was merely responding to the question in the title of his thread: "Gear to increase libido, proviron or andriol?" And his first post:

    "Which is better at increasing libido in the very short term Proviron(Mesterolone, 25mg tabs) or Andriol(Testosterone, 40mg tabs)? I'm not using it for HRT or BB, but for a 1-day or weekend libido boost. Daily dosages? I appreciate any feedback and advice."

    Later he said he had cialis & viagra and had no "libido problems" but was looking for a "libido boost". I was merely trying to point out that testosterone is good for libido (ie desire).

    I have had all three of the problems I mentioned before and have consulted with several doctors about them and read up on all current research and solutions to said problems, and overcome them.

    I have no experience with Proviron or Andriol, but If I wanted to be a super stud for the weekend, I would start pinning test prop 100mg/day about 3 or 4 days ahead, and start cialis on Thursday or Friday.

    Of course a healthy diet, plenty of fluids, and plenty of sleep.
  14. New Member
    anibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    139
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    15%

    when you said 4 days does that mean thur = day 4 so your on the test and cialis that same day
  15. New Member
    anibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    139
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    15%

    Quote Originally Posted by Greenguy
    Sorry, sometimes I can be a pompous ass. Most MDs consider ED a pumbing problem (refer you to a to urolologist) and libido problems to be psychological or hormonal. I was merely responding to the question in the title of his thread: "Gear to increase libido, proviron or andriol?" And his first post:

    "Which is better at increasing libido in the very short term Proviron(Mesterolone, 25mg tabs) or Andriol(Testosterone, 40mg tabs)? I'm not using it for HRT or BB, but for a 1-day or weekend libido boost. Daily dosages? I appreciate any feedback and advice."

    Later he said he had cialis & viagra and had no "libido problems" but was looking for a "libido boost". I was merely trying to point out that testosterone is good for libido (ie desire).

    I have had all three of the problems I mentioned before and have consulted with several doctors about them and read up on all current research and solutions to said problems, and overcome them.

    I have no experience with Proviron or Andriol, but If I wanted to be a super stud for the weekend, I would start pinning test prop 100mg/day about 3 or 4 days ahead, and start cialis on Thursday or Friday.

    Of course a healthy diet, plenty of fluids, and plenty of sleep.

    does that mean thur = day 4 and cialis is also day 4 so on thurs you took both same day or did you wait anytime in btw b4 taking the cialis
  16. Senior Member
    rrgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    641
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    11.9%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I know some don't think tribulus affects LH, but it does seem to really affect libido. I used 1000mg ED from beyond-a-century.com (the more expensive more potent of 2 varieties they sell). Before you flame me, I wasn't really looking for this libido side effect in the first place. It was pretty noticable though, to the point that it was really distracting at times.
  17. Banned
    lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    559
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    32.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by serengo
    I

    Lance already said he doesn't have a lack of LIBIDO, he just wants more, recreationally. It just doesn't seem to make sense that he should take AAS for this. Bro, your dick will sore, raw and bleeding and you will still be horny, I guess if that's what you're after, go for it.
    I'm going to keep this civil for now, but i have no patients for ignorant, judgemental and close-minded people.

    I'm not looking for your dam opinion why i choose to increase my libido with AAS. Please get off my thread if you can't help with the original queston.

    Why do you use AAS? are you low on natural androgens? What, it's ok to use it to build muscles, but not for libido? says ****ing who?
  18. Superman
    Manu20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    4,076
    Rep Power
    2177
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    52.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by size
    have you tried tequila?
    Does the trick for me, nothin like some Jose Cuervo...
  19. New Member
    Greenguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    61
    Posts
    296
    Rep Power
    296
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    8.12%

    Quote Originally Posted by anibal
    when you said 4 days does that mean thur = day 4 so your on the test and cialis that same day
    Well, Test Prop takes about 24 hours to raise your level, and then stays up for about 2 days. Everybody is different so some may need more or less.

    Cialis I have not used, only viagra, but I have heard that it really kick in on the day after you take it, and lasts a couple of days.

    So let's say you were going to start you orgy on Friday night, I would start the test prop on Mon or Tues, do 100 to 150mg per day with last shot thurs pm, and pop you cialis thurs pm also.

    Friday night, you should be primed and ready for action!

    If you had HCG, you could substitute that for the test. Also if you had test suspension you could just take it friday AM, but you would need more on Sat, as it goes thru your system quickly.

    I don't think you would need any PCT for this, assuming your HPTA was healthy (ie already done PCT and recovered from any past cycle). But that may differ for different people.

    Hope this is helpful,

    Greenguy
  20. Registered User
    jrkarp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    972
    Rep Power
    1994
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    51.4%

    Nothing has ever worked for libido (for me) like 500IU HCG, then 500IU the day after the next. Not only did libido increase dramatically, erection frequency, duration, and quality increased, as did ejaculatory volume.

    Although theoretically, test should have the same effect, unless HCG does something in addition to increasing test levels.

    /karp
  21. New Member
    anibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    139
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    15%

    Quote Originally Posted by jrkarp
    Nothing has ever worked for libido (for me) like 500IU HCG, then 500IU the day after the next. Not only did libido increase dramatically, erection frequency, duration, and quality increased, as did ejaculatory volume.

    Although theoretically, test should have the same effect, unless HCG does something in addition to increasing test levels.

    /karp
    whats hcg is that something available at any food store or something i need to find somewhere else and when you say the day after the next does that mean if the orgie is friday night you would take it on wed then skip thurday and take on friday same day of orgie again. and then stop or every other day for a while. is that something that needs to be injected or does it come as in oral foem also
  22. Pityin' fools since '81
    chasec's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,220
    Rep Power
    745
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    74.8%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    it's a prescription drug here. goes by names such as pregnyl, or others. good luck finding it though. i'd just stick with the test-prop if you can find it.
  23. New Member
    anibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    139
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    15%

    Quote Originally Posted by chasec
    it's a prescription drug here. goes by names such as pregnyl, or others. good luck finding it though. i'd just stick with the test-prop if you can find it.
    what is test prop abreviation for
  24. New Member
    anibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    139
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    15%

    Quote Originally Posted by anibal
    what is test prop abreviation for
    actually nevermind i figured it out
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Need to increase libido during cut. Goji and Tongkat ok?
    By FitnessXtrm in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-18-2013, 04:23 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-28-2012, 01:26 AM
  3. Ways to increase libido?
    By Sevename in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 02:30 PM
  4. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-23-2008, 09:44 PM
  5. Is there any foods that dramatically increases libido or sexdrive?
    By Chrisbolic in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-19-2007, 09:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in