who injects 1-test cyp eod?

flava

Awards
for those who have done it what have your results been compared to a standard weekly injection?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I did it twice a week, Monday and Thursday and liked it very much.

WOLFE: This product is made by Sledge but I think he has stopped producing. You may have to buy the powder and make it into an injectable. There may be others making it though

flava

Awards
i really dont buy premades i make pretty much everything myself, ive made some 1-test cyp in the past it came out real good.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am injecting eod right now, mainly since Im using sledge test too. But its only a week in, to early to tell.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Who is "Sledge" and where can I get the powders to make my own. I see this board is more advanced then the one's I have perviously been a member of. How do you learn how to make your own, and do you make them in oral, trans or injection form?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you are going to use cypionate powders, than that is used for injectable. Go to the conversion forums, and they have details on what you need and how to put them in a sterile solution for injection. Sledge is also know as designer supps (his name on here), or matt. He has made several batches of sterile pain-free injectables in the past that many members have liked. Currently he has no more left, but I am not sure if he is coming out with more or not. You will need to go to the designer supplements section on this board and ask.

dalejmurphy

Awards
Who is "Sledge" and where can I get the powders to make my own. I see this board is more advanced then the one's I have perviously been a member of. How do you learn how to make your own, and do you make them in oral, trans or injection form?
If your brand new to the whole process to convert the powders can be a little bit cumbersome, so getting ahold of some premade would be ideal there have been a few come across the swap meet so that would probably be where you wanna look, read up on 4ad cypionate and 1-test cypionate you'll be happy with the results,

flava

Awards
if you can make a bowl of cereal you should be able to make your own gear, its really not hard at all, just takes practice.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Because of course your cereal needs to be sterile or you'll get a horrible infection. But I understand what you are saying. I've seen the instructions for it, and it does seem pretty simple. I just bought premade since it was a good price and I have peace of mind about it being sterile.