Assistance supps and pct I'm still open for suggestions

avyion12

avyion12

Awards
I'm feeling a cycle here really soon now that I've got a job finally

1-8 trenavar
1-4 beastdrol

Assistance supps and pct I'm still open for suggestions
PCT - get clomid and do 100/50/50; SD shut me down, and my bud who has done AAS cycles before noted he'd never had such testicular atrophy so fast when he was using SD (but at 40mg/day..). that could be quite possibly a unique user reaction, but its still has potential to manifest others. also grab DAA and do 3g/3g/3g. you can add in a natty test booster if you'd like, thats up to you, i'd do it.
assist - liv 52, red yeast rice and NAC would suffice.

oh... and don't drink on cycle ;) but that should be obvious with a strong methyl. last thing i'd advise is maybe think about taurine for back pumps, SD can really give you heavy-ass pumps in the backand shoulders.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot man for throwing up some info for me. I knew that Clomid would be my serm considering tren being a 19nor. I have ran a 4 week SD pulse at 10mg that was amazing and nothing has compared to it since. Only side was 2 days not wanting to talk to anyone at work. Now I have a different job that doesn't produce any stress and I could leave if it was bad

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How u plan on running your sd? Going for a bulk or Recomp? I'm assuming bulk. I would do:
Sd-10/20/20/20
Pct-
Serm- clomid or my preference torem (4 weeks)
Test booster- endosurge (6 weeks)
Daa (6weeks)
Erase pro (6weeks)

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
PCT - get clomid and do 100/50/50; SD shut me down, and my bud who has done AAS cycles before noted he'd never had such testicular atrophy so fast when he was using SD (but at 40mg/day..). that could be quite possibly a unique user reaction, but its still has potential to manifest others. also grab DAA and do 3g/3g/3g. you can add in a natty test booster if you'd like, thats up to you, i'd do it.
assist - liv 52, red yeast rice and NAC would suffice.

oh... and don't drink on cycle ;) but that should be obvious with a strong methyl. last thing i'd advise is maybe think about taurine for back pumps, SD can really give you heavy-ass pumps in the backand shoulders.
Great info here but since SD shuts ya down hard I would suggest longer than a 3 week pct. Everyone recovers differently but I would do at least 4 weeks at 100/75/50/50. Toremifene is becoming a SERM of choice lately though so you may want to look into that as well.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
Not to hijack the thread, but is tamoxifen (nolva) acceptable to use for a SD pct?

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
Not to hijack the thread, but is tamoxifen (nolva) acceptable to use for a SD pct?
Yes, but not as a standalone. Substitute it for clomid/toremifene and take the other support supplements HalfHuman listed.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
sdrol has been proven to mess around with prolactin levels. Tren dose as welll, you are def better off with clomid

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Lol maybe I've learned a bit from some research. I wouldn't do a 3 week serm after an 8 week cycle especially with SD in that cycle. 4 week SD would be smart to run a 4 week pct, now add in 8 weeks of tren into that and you are going to need a hell of a solid pct. Test booster like daa, caber for the prolactin issues, of course other things. I'd write more if I wasn't on my phone.

avyion12

avyion12

Awards
Great info here but since SD shuts ya down hard I would suggest longer than a 3 week pct. Everyone recovers differently but I would do at least 4 weeks at 100/75/50/50. Toremifene is becoming a SERM of choice lately though so you may want to look into that as well.
no, thats true. i was good my first time for 3, but now i usually go four. reason i suggest clomid is because my first try at SD i used nolva, and my libido fell thru the floor with such force. clomid helped substantially for this 2nd round.