My DMZ/Tren Cycle Finalization.. any suggestions?

Mako3

Awards
Preloading 2 weeks with:
Cycle Assist @ 2caps AM / 2caps PM

On Cycle:
DM-Zine (119 caps total)
Days 1-7 @ 30mg 1x @ 10am & 1x @ 3pm
Days 8-42 @ 45mg 2x @ 10am & 1x @ 3pm

Trenavar (270 caps total)
Days 1-24 @ 60mg .. 4x @ 10am & 2x @ 3pm
Days 25-42 @ 70mg .. 4x @ 10am & 3x @ 3pm

Supporting Supps:
Antaeus Labs Aegis: 2x Caps 8am & 2x Caps 8 PM
trunature Maximum Strength Resveratrol 250 m
g: 1x cap 7PM **Is this necessary?
trunature CoQ10 100mg: 1x cap 7PM **Is this necessary?
1000mg FishOil: 1x @ 10am & 1x @ 3PM
Animal Pak: @ 2pm

PCT
TOREM:
Days 1-3 @ 120mg
Days 4-11 @ 90mg
Days 12-21 @ 60mg
Days 22-28 @ 30mg

Viridex XT (DAA):
Days 1-28: 2x Caps Preworkout

STOKED:
Days 15-28: 2x Caps 8AM (upon waking)

Novedex XT:
Days 15-28: 2x Caps 8PM (prior sleep)

Supporting Supps:
Cycle Assist: 2x Caps 8AM & 2x Caps 8 PM
trunature Maximum Strength Resveratrol 250 m
g: 1x cap 8AM
trunature CoQ10 100mg: 1x cap 8AM
1000mg FishOil: 1x @ 10AM & 1x @ 3PM
Animal Pak: @ 2PM

-----------------
That's what I've put together, is there any last minute critics to make or does this look solid?
Any suggestions are welcome, I'm currently on day 4 of preloading with cycle assist.

I'm really worried on which times are best to schedule my dose of DM-Zine and Trenavar..
I wake up at 8pm, and usually go to bed around midnight.
Work is from noon-10pm on Sun, Tues, Thurs, Fri.
Breaks are @ 230p/5p/8p

Thanks,
Mako3

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
looks solid to me ive actually been dying to do this stack as well but i would use xtren....that stuff is the god of phs in my opinion...unfortunately my life pulls me in too many directions for me to commit to a cycle right now...i say go for it and best of luck!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dosages look fine, PCT looks good, supports look GREAT. I really don't have anything to add. You've spent a good amount of money on this, but you're taking care of yourself and that's not a bad idea. I don't think you have to worry about timing as much as you think.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
id go with xtren or trenazone but other than that looks great

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Why would you choose trenazone over trenavar when trenazone converts a bit less powerful in the body to remember other than tren, I can't remember what it is.

To the OP: what made you pick torem over clomid? And are you going to get any support for possible prolactin sides such as caber?

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
trenazone doesnt convert it is active dienalone yes weaker than actual trenbolone but that doesnt mean its weak. trenavar supposedly converts to trenbolone im not sure at what rate but i think its pretty low. so ud have to take a much higher dose to aceive the same results as trenazone from the logs ive seen 60-70mg is pretty low

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for getting that for me. I'm planning on an 8 week Trenavar running 60-80 ED, just trying to get all the info I can and make the best decision. I'm not set on Trenavar, so its open

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for getting that for me. I'm planning on an 8 week Trenavar running 60-80 ED, just trying to get all the info I can and make the best decision. I'm not set on Trenavar, so its open
if u can get ur hands on some x-tren that would be ur best bet just cuz orals are more convenient than transdermals but trenazone is awsome btw i used it and loved it one of my fav ph-ds the only one thats made me lose fat and put on mass simultaniously the best trait of tren and its cousins

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
That's what made me decide on trenavar is that it is an oral. I didn't want to rub anything on me. The body fat loss with mass gains is why I'm so set on tren. If I had an actual gear hook, I wouldn't mind test e with tren ace started off with an SD kicker. That's what I really wanted

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what made me decide on trenavar is that it is an oral. I didn't want to rub anything on me. The body fat loss with mass gains is why I'm so set on tren. If I had an actual gear hook, I wouldn't mind test e with tren ace started off with an SD kicker. That's what I really wanted
You will see results with either Trenavar or Trenazone. I've used 2 bottles of Trenazone in conjunction with SD and found it to be very nice. Ran 2ml daily for 30+ days. And yes, Trenazone contains an active. Trenavar should be powerful, the only issue i have with it is it needs to be run at a high dose, and it's expensive to buy. Xtren is great, but good luck getting a bottle for less than 100 dollars rofl.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty set on this cycle but due to it being a little late in the season I may just buy it and keep it off to the side until next March or April and just run a solo SD or something now. You are right about the trenavar being expensive at a good dose, I was figuring I need 4 bottles of the stuff to run 60mg ED. I'm working with Dave to put this cycle into awesomeness. So far just for the PH's I'm thinking it'll hit $200. Add in the assistance supps and pct, I figure $400-500 for the entire 12-14 weeks.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
Rhadam - well worth the money :) i must have bought 3 bottles already at that price haha

Mako3

Awards
Whoa thread jacked lol.. it's no problem. Yeah I wanted to get xtren but the price really made it not worth it, the GOD of all tren I would have to say is Trenadrol. I couldn't believe the gains I got on that stuff, by far hands down the best. Wish a clone could of been made, but no one knows the real chemical combo, since the one on the label was false lol.

Anywho, the reason I choose torem is from what I've heard and experienced. I have used torem in my last two cycles which I couldn't believe how quickly the stuff works. Testes bounce right back, and libido increases a lot more quickly. What I like about it, is it does not negatively affect cholesterol like Nolvadex does, nor igf levels. Side effects are also more rare with torem.
Here's some sources about Torem:

Fareston
Chemical Name: Toremifene Citrate
Drug Class: Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator
Fareston is a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM), not unlike its more popular cousins Nolvadex and Clomid. Just as we see with Nolvadex, Fareston is used to treat breast cancer in post-menopausal women. It does this by exerting estrogen antagonistic effects in certain tissue, most notably, breast tissue. This is actually the same mechanism of action found in Nolvadex. This is why Nolvadex is often recommended to bodybuilders who are trying to avoid gynocomastia (growth of breast tissue in males). SERMs, in addition, have several other well known effects in men, which are not simply limited to preventing the abnormal growth of breast tissue.

At the hypothalamus and pituitary, estrogen acts in cooperation with the male body’s negative feedback loop to send a signal to decrease the secretion of LH, and when LH secretion is lowered, so are natural testosterone levels. SERMs, like Fareston, possibly act as an estrogen antagonist in the hypothalamus and pituitary, in order to increase testosterone production. Thus, although it hasn’t been studied to any great degree, it’s highly likely that Fareston is capable of increasing testosterone in the same way that Nolvadex it, as it’s androgenicity:estrogenicity ratio is 5x that of Nolvadex(1). It may also be better than Nolvadex for reasons that are of particular interest to steroid using athletes and bodybuilders.

Fareston differs from Nolvadex in several ways, however- even though it’s very similar to it in others. Firstly, the risk of certain side effects (although relatively rare with Nolvadex) is actually quite a bit lower with Fareston.However unlikely these risks are in the first place, the risk of stroke, pulmonary embolism, and cataract is probably lower with Fareston than with Nolvadex. This is going to be of interest to people who have issues with “floaters” in their vision, which is sometimes caused by Nolvadex and Clomid, as this product may represent significantly less occular toxicity. It also differs slightly from Nolvadex in its potent with regards to improving lipid (cholesterol) profiles. In terms of improving bone mineral density, Fareston is roughly equal to Nolvadex.(2)

Although anecdotal evidence on this compound is rare, bodybuilders who have already experimented with this stuff seem satisfied. In my estimation, it would seem to be a more potent and safer alternative to Nolvadex, for those who are worried about side effects. I’m also predicting that it may provide a greater increase in LH and therefore testosterone levels, in men when compared to Nolvadex (when an appropriate dose of each is utilized). This makes its use a strong possibility for PCT in the future, when studies on its ability to elevate testosterone is more fully studied and understood.

Fareston would also make a welcome addition to a cycle where Cholesterol issues may be a concern, or where something slightly stronger than Nolvadex may be required to prevent gyno.

References:

1. Breast Cancer Re Treat. 1990 Aug;16 Suppl:S3-7. Introduction to toremifene. Kangas L.

2. Breast 2006 Apr;15(2):142-57. Epub 2005 Nov 9.Toremifene: An evaluation of its safety profile. Harvey HA, Kimura , MHajba A

-------------------------------------------------
ASCO: Fareston (Toremifene Citrate) as Effective as Tamoxifen in Breast Cancer

NEW ORLEANS, LA -- May 23, 2000 -- Data presented at the 36th Annual American Society of Clinical Oncology meeting, demonstrate that the use of Shire Roberts' Fareston (toremifene citrate) as adjuvant treatment for breast cancer in post-menopausal women is at least as safe and effective as tamoxifen. The trial, conducted by The Finnish Breast Cancer Group, is the first clinical trial to compare the efficacy and safety of Fareston to tamoxifen in the adjuvant treatment setting for post-menopausal women with axillary node-positive breast cancer.

"The results of this study are of significant importance because they show that Fareston is as effective as tamoxifen in the adjuvant treatment of breast cancer," said Dr. Kaija Holli, Professor, Department of Oncology at Tampere University Hospital and Lead Investigator for the Finnish Breast Cancer Group trial.

One-thousand-four-hundred and eighty patients were randomized into one of two groups receiving Fareston (40 mg/day) or tamoxifen (20 mg/day: 2-10 mg doses/day) for three years. The average follow-up time for the 899 patients included in the interim analysis presented today was 3.4 years. According to data presented the subjective side effect profile was similar (no statistically significant difference) in both treatment groups (i.e.: sweating and hot flashes) as well as the mean time to breast cancer recurrence. However, the breast cancer recurrence rate and death from breast cancer was lower in the Fareston treatment group (23.1 percent and 5.3 percent, respectively) compared to the tamoxifen treatment group (26.1 percent and 9.6 percent).

Fareston is an anti-estrogenic treatment for breast cancer that has been available in the U.S. since 1997. It is currently indicated for the treatment of metastatic breast cancer in post-menopausal women with estrogen receptor positive or unknown tumors.

"This is very exciting news about Fareston because it suggests that this product may provide patients with an alternative treatment option with a good safety profile and potential cost benefits," said Dr. Michael J. Edwards, Associate Professor, Department of Surgery, Division of Surgical Oncology at the University of Louisville and Chairman of the North American Fareston versus Tamoxifen Adjuvant trial for Breast Cancer (NAFTA trial). "These results are promising and I look forward to continuing to work with my colleagues in the U.S. on the NAFTA trial, which should provide additional support of Fareston as a safe and effective adjuvant treatment for breast cancer in comparison to the current standard of care."

The North American Fareston versus Tamoxifen Adjuvant trial for Breast Cancer (NAFTA trial) was initiated in 1998 to compare the clinical efficacy and safety profile of Fareston adjuvant treatment to tamoxifen adjuvant treatment. The NAFTA trial is designed to have 1,980 participants randomized to receive Fareston (60 mg/day) for five years or tamoxifen (20 mg/day) for five years, with a five-year follow-up. The NAFTA trial currently has 114 clinical investigation sites recruiting patient participation

"We are very pleased with the results of this study that will reinforce what is known about the efficacy and safety of Fareston therapy," said Simon Tulloch, MD, Senior Vice President of Research and Development for Shire Pharmaceutical Development in the USA. "Shire is committed to ensuring that all patients who need and want to take Fareston have access to the medication."

Shire Pharmaceuticals Group is an international specialty pharmaceutical company with a strategic focus on four therapeutic areas: central nervous system disorders, metabolic diseases, oncology, and gastroenterology. Shire has sales and marketing infrastructure supporting a broad portfolio of products in the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Republic of Ireland, France, Germany, and Italy. Shire's global search and development expertise has already provided three marketed products, while the current pipeline of thirteen projects includes one product in registration and a significant number advanced beyond Phase II. In 1999, Shire merged with Roberts Pharmaceutical Corporation.

Mako3

Awards
So I've always been told to take my PH/DS on an empty stomach, but others recently are stating that it doesn't matter whether it's taken with food or on an empty stomach. Can anyone chime in on this? That's the main reason timing is a concern for me.
Thanks Rhadam, I'm looking forward to this cycle it's definitely an investment and as always, better safe than sorry.
I was going to keep you all updated on this thread throughout my cycle and my progress, which I may just create a new thread for that.

Mako3

Awards
So I've always been told to take my PH/DS on an empty stomach, but others recently are stating that it doesn't matter whether it's taken with food or on an empty stomach. Can anyone chime in on this? That's the main reason timing is a concern for me.
Thanks Rhadam, I'm looking forward to this cycle it's definitely an investment and as always, better safe than sorry.
I was going to keep you all updated on this thread throughout my cycle and my progress, which I may just create a new thread for that.
Bump.. I'm curious if the resveratrol should remain in my on cycle support stack or just in my PCT?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rhadam - well worth the money :) i must have bought 3 bottles already at that price haha
Considering you can get real gear for half the price and more potency than xtren... you dun wasted money.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take with food or without, doesn't really matter. Taken with food should help absorption. Always take with fish oil though. As far as Reversitrol, add if you want, won't make much of a difference imo.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
orals are my ****! i dont mess with needles never found the need to, plus money aint the issue :)

Mako3

Awards
And it has begun... Day 1 today.
Ill log my start and end

Mako3

Awards
Day 6, and I've already put on 9lbs. Though I just finished a cut of 15lbs from 198lbs to 183lbs now after starting a clean bulk while on cycle I'm currently at 192lbs though not as lean as I hoped to stay, my core section has bulked greatly, my abs don't look as defined. The rest of my body is doing just great, just not my abs. I think I'm going to start running before my workouts starting next week, as long as my heart can handle it.

D Rock

Awards
mako how has this cycle been treating you? i'm starting a DMZ/ stano cycle a week from monday and i'm just curious how its been going for you. I'm also trying to lean bulk. during the "on cycle" phase i'm planning on just using aegis, NAC and hawthorn for support supps, as well as multi and fish oils, do you feel your supports have been suffice for you, and that the cycle assist isn't necessary for the "on cycle" phase

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
youll like the dzine/trenavar combo. the only thing i would say is run the tren for 8 weeks if you have the money, its pricy but youll like the end results more. and 70mg is what most people use, but ive hurd 90 is alot better. just my 2 cents. but yeah you have a great set up and will really love this cycle. be prepared to gain alot of strenght and size

Mako3

Awards
Well tomorrow is my last day, I'm considering doing on more week. I'm loving this combo, the gains have been insane and I feel like I should do some modeling with how defined I've become. HIGHLY HIGHLY SUGGEST EVERYTHING ON MY LIST, down to each supporting supp. My dieting has been insane, eating around 5k cal a day.

Weight went up from a cut 188 to a cut 196
Bench went from 235lb to 275lb
Squat went from 305 to 420
Deadlift went from 10 reps of 185 to 10 reps of 225
Leg press went from 5 reps of 620 to 8 reps of 720
Barbell curl went from 5 reps of 85lbs to 5 reps of 105lbs
Shoulder press went from 5 reps of 115 to 5 reps of 175
Dumbbell chest press went from 8 reps of 70lb to 8 reps of 95lbs
Skullcrushers went from 5x 85 to 10x 95
Leg extension went from 5 reps of 220 to 5 reps of 270lbs.

BEFORE PICS:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

AFTER PICS:

D Rock

Awards
nice progress man, definitely looking more defined in the chest and abs, guess that tren really cuts you up. approximately how much over maintenance would you say you were eating?

Mako3

Awards
Sad to say my PCT didn't go so well. My girlfriend and I took vaction on my 3rd week of PCT and I didn't continue uses of torem just the test boosters, without working out and alcohol was incorporated. Vacation lasted a week and I got back into the gym routine, but the following week I began getting sick. I'm not sure what illness I had, I was hoping for it to just be a 24hr flu but it lasted a week alone. Took awhile for me to adjust, but I'm noticing sides. I never have acne and now all of a sudden the back is breaking out along with my jawline. My nipples are very sensitive and my left one has a small lump to the right of the titt which is painful to touch. Any advice, my gains are near to none and the sides are becoming regretful. I'm unsure on what to do about this, a friend advised USPlabs Prime or possibly another recomp like Erase.

Please help,
Thank You!

eric40817

Awards
Any luck clearing up these sides?