Mid summer stack.?

DvLnDsGyZ

Awards
I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not, thats the reason I'm putting it out here..
I had planned on running a D-bol and SD stack. 4 weeks 5 at the longest.
was looking at 30mg a day D-bol (taken in 2 doses 20mg in morning 10 in the late afternoon) reason being I have 20 mg caps and 10 mg tablets. Was going to take the SD 10mg a day for 1st and 2nd week 3rd and 4th was going to run 20mg
I figured I should run an AI along side the D-bol so I picked up some arimidex was going to take .25-.50 mg EOD
Also grabbed some Liver support from purus labs (organ shield I believe its called) to take every day
I got nolva for PCT as well as DAA and a product called recycle from Purus labs as well (it's worked well for me in the past)

So what do you think.? Is it wise to run a ph with an aas.? will it be to much of a strain on my liver even with the liver support.?
Looking for feedback, good or bad..

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
sd is not a ph...it's a steroid.

the stack doesnt make sense to me. you can gain on sd alone.

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
Pick one or the other. Otherwise you're wasting your money. You'll make great gains on either one, but the combination is gonna cause more sides and trouble than it's worth.

DvLnDsGyZ

Awards
sd is not a ph...it's a steroid.

the stack doesnt make sense to me. you can gain on sd alone.
I coppied this from a suppliers product page.. It's listed as a PH..?
Superdrol, also known as methyldrostanalone, is a dry compound that does not convert to estrogen therefore gains are expected to be lean, hard, and dense. It can be used for a lean cutting cycle or a bulking cycle due to its strength.

This is an active compound that needs no conversion and is the strongest of all PH/DS’s currently on the market today.

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
I coppied this from a suppliers product page.. It's listed as a PH..?
Superdrol, also known as methyldrostanalone, is a dry compound that does not convert to estrogen therefore gains are expected to be lean, hard, and dense. It can be used for a lean cutting cycle or a bulking cycle due to its strength.

This is an active compound that needs no conversion and is the strongest of all PH/DS's currently on the market today.
That's because they're not going to call it a steroid on the site.

Heres a simple way to look at it: A PH is something that converts to a hormone/steroid in the body in order to work. SD does not convert into anything, it works as it is. Therefore it is a steroid.

DvLnDsGyZ

Awards
Ok, so SD is a ds.. That really wasn't the question I wanted answered here in this thread..
I did some searching here on the site and found a few other posts where other people ran a low dose SD with 30-40 mg of D-bol.
They were older threads and was just wondering about possible sides..
So now that we have figured out that SD is a ds not a ph, would it be possible to get back on track.?

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
Ok, so SD is a ds.. That really wasn't the question I wanted answered here in this thread..
I did some searching here on the site and found a few other posts where other people ran a low dose SD with 30-40 mg of D-bol.
They were older threads and was just wondering about possible sides..
So now that we have figured out that SD is a ds not a ph, would it be possible to get back on track.?
They're both pretty rough on the body. I wouldn't run them together. That's my opinion. You'll get good enough gains with either one.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
That stack actually makes a bit of sense stacking a wet and dry compound. You would want some serious liver support because they are both pretty harsh on the liver.

The gains would be great but you will have to think in terms of gains versus risk. The liver stress might be a bit much for you to handle.

DvLnDsGyZ

Awards
Would a low dose say SD @ 10mg daily still give me the same strain on my liver.?
Is there something better than the purus labs organ shield.?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
TUDCA, UDCA, are the best liver support options but sometimes rather difficult to find at times. Aegis has TUDCA in it.

Would a low dose say SD @ 10mg daily still give me the same strain on my liver.?
Is there something better than the purus labs organ shield.?

DvLnDsGyZ

Awards
I can get the UDCA I found a few sites that offer it in pills but @ what dosage would someone want to take it.? they offer it in 150 and 300 mg caps.. No luck with the TUDCA though seems all the liver supports that contain that are sold out...

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not, thats the reason I'm putting it out here..
I had planned on running a D-bol and SD stack. 4 weeks 5 at the longest.
was looking at 30mg a day D-bol (taken in 2 doses 20mg in morning 10 in the late afternoon) reason being I have 20 mg caps and 10 mg tablets. Was going to take the SD 10mg a day for 1st and 2nd week 3rd and 4th was going to run 20mg
I figured I should run an AI along side the D-bol so I picked up some arimidex was going to take .25-.50 mg EOD
Also grabbed some Liver support from purus labs (organ shield I believe its called) to take every day
I got nolva for PCT as well as DAA and a product called recycle from Purus labs as well (it's worked well for me in the past)

So what do you think.? Is it wise to run a ph with an aas.? will it be to much of a strain on my liver even with the liver support.?
Looking for feedback, good or bad..
D: this is wrong in so many ways !!!!! superdrol and dbol? stacked? D:

cashinova87

cashinova87

Awards
I've seen worse proposed cycles..
I don't think it's that bad...seriously 4-5 weeks on these 2 is not THAT bad. I would just do the SD at 20 and the dbol at 20mg