Has anyone run Spawn (tren/epi)

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
I believe they're supposed to be "dry" compounds, but I was wondering if they result in a "bloated" look?

I'm not a huge guy. I'd like to be bigger, but I also want to keep my vascularity, striations, etc.

I just hate the bloated look.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
i didnt take spawn but i stacked xtren and epi for about 9 weeks. I blew the **** up. You stay lean, hard, and crazy vascular, but my face definitely bloated and it was noticeable. I look back at those pictures and laugh. Then again i was running the xtren up to 180 for the last two weeks along with 60-70mg of epi. Definitely my favorite cycle to date...felt pretty ****ty bc of the tren tho - be ready for the insomnia and night sweats! i highly suggest weed at 500mg a day on cycle :)

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
I believe they're supposed to be "dry" compounds, but I was wondering if they result in a "bloated" look?

I'm not a huge guy. I'd like to be bigger, but I also want to keep my vascularity, striations, etc.

The 'tren' in spawn is pro-dienolone. It's not exactly dry.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Like reyman said bro spawn is going to be wet due to the pro dien. If you want a dry look you're on the right track with a compound with Epi. Try epistane if it's your first cycle. I love SD for a good dry DS.

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
hmmm

Well it's my 3rd cycle.

Maybe I should take SD and bridge it into epi.

I already have all the bottles just need to reorder some nolva

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
hmmm

Well it's my 3rd cycle.

Maybe I should take SD and bridge it into epi.

I already have all the bottles just need to reorder some nolva
SD bridging to epi doesn't sound fun. Maybe like epi and stano would be good. Or epi and androhard. If you're feeling ballsy. Sd, Trenazone, with stano and alphamass. That sounds joocy

R1187

R1187

Awards
  • Established
SD bridging to epi doesn't sound fun. Maybe like epi and stano would be good. Or epi and androhard. If you're feeling ballsy. Sd, Trenazone, with stano and alphamass. That sounds joocy
I really want to try SD this time around.

I plan to take it for 4 or 5 weeks and start another compound a couple weeks in and extend it out for a total cycle of 7 weeks or so.

I know epi is also a methyl, beyond that, what would be wrong with using it with SD?

I will look into those other suggestions. Some of those I have not heard of.

Too many compounds not enough time, haha.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I really want to try SD this time around.

I plan to take it for 4 or 5 weeks and start another compound a couple weeks in and extend it out for a total cycle of 7 weeks or so.

I know epi is also a methyl, beyond that, what would be wrong with using it with SD?

I will look into those other suggestions. Some of those I have not heard of.

Too many compounds not enough time, haha.
An SD/Epi bridge is great bro.

ReyMan

ReyMan

Awards
An SD/Epi bridge is great bro.
My liver is doneskies after an SD cycle, I wouldn't want to continue to put strain on it with epi. Plus why run two dht derivatives

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
It definitely is. It would be good to bridge to get cut but there are probably better options than bridging methyls
Yeah I agree, I would use trenavar over epi but you'd have to find your sweet spot first, which is just trial and error.

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Just run the SD for 4 weeks. SD is king man.

SD 20/20/20/30. Or 20 for 5 weeks. That's how I would do it.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established

I ran tren and epistane at the same time (it wasnt a combo formula)... AND I LOVED IT really... you will also look leaner and more vascular than you already are, even while taking excessive calories. JMO do not take spawn more than 6 weeks, because suppression will be very harsh.

Both compounds are dry, wich mean that if you get water retention it will be intramuscular rather than subcutaneous, so its all good. you will also lose a lot of fat.