Test E, Tbol, Anavar, Furza Stacked!

ripped_k1d

Awards
Tell me what you guys think. Always trying to come up with new ****tails

week 1-12 Test E 500mg/week

week 1-3 Furza 350mg/ed

week 1-5 tbol 50mg/ed

week 9-12 Anavar 40mg/ed

week 3-7 HCGenerate.. Maybe I should buy a second bottle lol.. I'm probably just going to buy hcg, already have a bottle of hcgenerate on hand though

Extremestane 12.5mg EOD

I always have Caber/Letro/Forma Stanozol on hand for any on cycle issues

Liver Support will be
1. CEL cycle Support
2. Might buy Purus lab's Organ Shield to double protect liver due to 2x 17 orals
3.Animal Pak vitamin has milk thistle in it

I'm up for adding more tbol if you guys think I should run it for a full 6weeks.
Only have 100x10mg Var
2x Test E 10ml/250mg/ml
130 caps of tbol at 25mg/cap can get more.

So its like I'm not running 2 methlys at once, had a solid test base the whole time and should add some lean mass while staying pretty cut. My diet will play a huge part on what kinds of gains I get. Excited about the var because I have some tendon/ligament issues and heard var can stregthen them up.

Should add stats silly me!

age-26
5'8
bf-12%
lifting 4years past 2.5 have been 5days a week consecutivly. First time pinning

ripped_k1d

Awards
Realized I forgot to say my entire PCT.. Lol here it is

Clomid 100/50/50/25/20
Formastanozol
DAA 5weeks
forged Post Cycle
Unleashed
Lean Xtreme
Bridge

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Why not just cut out the furaza and run the test at 500mg/week for 12 weeks, tbol at 50mg weeks 1-6 and Anavar at 75mg weeks 7-12.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Why not just cut out the furaza and run the test at 500mg/week for 12 weeks, tbol at 50mg weeks 1-6 and Anavar at 75mg weeks 7-12.
^^ this. Seems like a waste of cash buying furuza. Id probably run higher clomid doses and throw hcgenerate in the garbage. Real hcg is cheaper.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
^^ this. Seems like a waste of cash buying furuza. Id probably run higher clomid doses and throw hcgenerate in the garbage. Real hcg is cheaper.
Exactly. OP run clomid at 100/50/50/50

ripped_k1d

Awards
Changed up the clomid, ordered a second bottle of test! and already have the furza, but changed doses and now I'm not running a methyl for 10weeks straight but have a 4week break in between. So its going to be a 5week bulk, and then the last 3 weeks carve up real nicely all in one cycle.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Changed up the clomid, ordered a second bottle of test! and already have the furza, but changed doses and now I'm not running a methyl for 10weeks straight but have a 4week break in between. So its going to be a 5week bulk, and then the last 3 weeks carve up real nicely all in one cycle.
Oh ok so you're going maintenance after the bulk then transitioning into the cut?

ripped_k1d

Awards
Oh ok so you're going maintenance after the bulk then transitioning into the cut?
Exactly. Bulk for the first half, maintain and solidify gains and then cut up at the tail end. My body responds really quickly and I'm very excited to see what my results are like.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Exactly. Bulk for the first half, maintain and solidify gains and then cut up at the tail end. My body responds really quickly and I'm very excited to see what my results are like.
That's exactly what I'm doing for my cycle too in october.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not a fan of the proposed cycle

I like:

Weeks
1-10 Test E 500mg/week
1-8 Tbol 50mg/ed
Extremestane 12.5mg EOD

OR

Weeks
1-10 Test E 500mg/week
1-8 Anavar 50mg/ed
Extremestane 12.5mg EOD

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Why are u using hcgenerate while on cycle. It's a test booster, ur are supplementing test. It will do nothing. Use hcg.

ripped_k1d

Awards
Ok I guess I'll go out and buy hcg then... Whacked I think Im going to cut the test to 10 weeks too and just pick one other 2ndary compound.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
keep it simple buddy ;)

Ok I guess I'll go out and buy hcg then... Whacked I think Im going to cut the test to 10 weeks too and just pick one other 2ndary compound.

ripped_k1d

Awards
Should I use nolva with pct too? or will clomid suffice. Taking advantage of a certain websites 25% sale atm!

ripped_k1d

Awards
yeah i've taken nolva and never tried clomid, ordered both. They were cheap lol.. And letro destroyed some gyno I had and cut me up pretty cool but overall felt like it hurt my gains. Still have a 1/4 of a bottle on hand for nipple emergencies.

Ahh this cycle.. Friends want me to come to Cabo in the middle of August when I plan to be on...

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
yeah i've taken nolva and never tried clomid, ordered both. They were cheap lol.. And letro destroyed some gyno I had and cut me up pretty cool but overall felt like it hurt my gains. Still have a 1/4 of a bottle on hand for nipple emergencies.

Ahh this cycle.. Friends want me to come to Cabo in the middle of August when I plan to be on...
The vacation can wait get yoked bro.

ripped_k1d

Awards
You guys have any tips on hcg? Been hearing lots of information about when to start it, when to end it etc.. Pretty confused. I want to start it 3weeks into my cycle and stop it right when pct starts. That SEEMS to be the way to do it. 500 iu E3D. Trying to keep the number of needles in me down just for convenience.

pitbullfit

pitbullfit

Awards
Should I use nolva with pct too? or will clomid suffice. Taking advantage of a certain websites 25% sale atm!
I use nolva and hcg.
Clomid is not a replacement for nolva, usualy ppl will use either hcg, or clomid, with nolva

I wont touch clomid. To much up and down hormone levels amd emotional like crazy. Hcg is quicker and brings ur balls back right away.

Btw. U dont need to run hcg mid or during such a small cycle.

Only time i hit hcg is if i end up running a cycle 16wks or more due to qualifying at one show amd having to stay on cycle to the next.

In that case i wud run 10-15,000iu mid cycle depending on how severe the atrophy is, then 15,000iu in pct with nolva.

pitbullfit

pitbullfit

Awards
You guys have any tips on hcg? Been hearing lots of information about when to start it, when to end it etc.. Pretty confused. I want to start it 3weeks into my cycle and stop it right when pct starts. That SEEMS to be the way to do it. 500 iu E3D. Trying to keep the number of needles in me down just for convenience.
I used to do the regurgitated protocol of 500/250/250 etc.
I know better now. Working with some of the larger pep and gear gurus, this is my protocol on pct amd will NEVER fail:

START 2 weeks after last test shot using enth
Week 1
20mg nolva a day
Week 2
20mg nolva
Week 3
40mg nolva
Week 4
20mg nolva

Week 2 of nolva start HCG
Day 1 : 2500iu hcg
Day 2 : 2500iu hcg
Day 3 : 1000iu hcg everyday until the 10-15,000 is used up

DONE

ripped_k1d

Awards
Wow thanks for the info,, its different than what i've heard! But I'll take your advice, what you've been doing seems to be working for you. I'm on the fence now about this cycle, want to make sure I'm really ready. Ahh having cold feet..

interview11

Awards
How do you know if the pct is enough or has to be repeated ? Any other clues other than blood tests? How about mood? Erection?

Thanks

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
How do you know if the pct is enough or has to be repeated ? Any other clues other than blood tests? How about mood? Erection?

Thanks
Nothing is safe as a blood test. Don't make compromise on your health bro....

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I used to do the regurgitated protocol of 500/250/250 etc.
I know better now. Working with some of the larger pep and gear gurus, this is my protocol on pct amd will NEVER fail:

START 2 weeks after last test shot using enth
Week 1
20mg nolva a day
Week 2
20mg nolva
Week 3
40mg nolva
Week 4
20mg nolva

Week 2 of nolva start HCG
Day 1 : 2500iu hcg
Day 2 : 2500iu hcg
Day 3 : 1000iu hcg everyday until the 10-15,000 is used up

DONE
I thought it was proven hcg blasts like that were more harmful than good because its supressive? What up with 40mgs nolva in week 3? Never seen it like that before

foxpharma

Banned
Awards
I thought it was proven hcg blasts like that were more harmful than good because its supressive? What up with 40mgs nolva in week 3? Never seen it like that before
I read that too somewhere. These high hcg doses will raise prolactin and thats another prob...

ripped_k1d

Awards
I was going to do low hcg doses and then a guy here with a few thousand posts told me that blasts were the way to go.. I have caber on hand for prolactin spikes, and what should my nolva dose be in week 3? 20mg?