PH/PRO DMZ-15

asulax14

Awards
Alright boys, I've been researching PH's for quite some time and I think it's about that time I hop on my first cycle. I'm 21 years old and have been in the gym 5 days a week for the past 6 months. I set a goal back in January to get up to 205 all naturally without any supplements what so ever. (Carbs on Carbs on CARBS) When I initially stepped in the gym, I was weighing 168ibs. and my BF was at 8%. I'm 6'2 and currently weighing 205.4ibs. My body fat is at 18%.

For the next 12 weeks I'll be on a very strict diet consisting of 7-8 meals per day. Broken down as so...

Breakfast - Egg Whites, Oats Lunch - Chicken, Brown Rice Dinner - Lean Steak, Broccoli, Brown Rice
Meal 2 - Chicken, Brown Rice Mid Afternoon - Tilipia, Broccoli Nighttime Snack - Casein Protein (RE-FEED)
Brunch - Tilipia, Broccoli Pre-Workout - Chicken, Brown Rice

I'll be avoiding all sugars, dairy, saturated fats, and will be drinking only water. For my post workout I'll be doing Vitargo S2 mixed with a glutamine powder. I'll also be consuming a whey protein immediately after my workout is complete.

For my pre-cycle, I'll be running Organ Shield two weeks prior to starting my PRO DMZ-15. When my cycle starts, I'll most likely switch over to Cycle Assist. On the label of the bottle of DMZ, it says to take 1-2 tablets daily. Should I be taking one when I wake up, one when I go to bed? Or just consume both in the morning? I'll be separating my doses of cycle assist at least four hours apart from taking my DMZ. Most likely with my lunch and after my late afternoon workout.

For my PCT, I'll be running A-HD w/ SOLID and ROXY LEAN. I still be taking my Cycle Assist for at least another 4 weeks prior to my DMZ cycle. Not sure what I'm gonna take for a SERM though. I've heard a lot of good things about Nolvadex, but I'm definitely open to suggestions. This is after all my first time.

If anyone has any suggestions or critiques on my plan, your knowledge on the subject is greatly appreciated. If there is any other liver support, test boosters, or estro blockers that you think would be more beneficial I'd love to hear about them!
I'm super stoked about this cycle but am not gonna start til' I'm 100% this is the way I should be doing it. I'll most likely keep a blog if anyones interested. I know there is a lot of controversial/contradicting info out there about PH's and specifically DMZ. I'll be sure to keep ya'll posted on my progress and the quality of the product.

Thanks - JR

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You put on 10%bf in 6 months? Not only that you gained almost 50lbs in 6 months half of which is probably fat. You need to get your diet in order- I mean read about foods when to eat them their impact on blood sugar etc before you start this cycle

asulax14

Awards
I thought the 18% was extremely high, I'm gonna have my buddy that's a PT take my measurements again next week. I don't have a visual 6-pack without flexing but I'm definitely not carrying a lot of fat around the mid-section. At 6'2 168lbs, I was a twig and at 205lbs I'm still a pretty slim dude.

Callejul

Awards
A-HD and solid are both horrible choices? Roxy lean during pct sounds like a TERRIBLE! !! I suggest CUT during your cycle and raise your calories a bit over maintenance in pct. You really want to speed up your production of testosterone (which is already low since you took a prohormone cycle) and cutting during pct will not help one bit. SERM is a must for "all" AAS - Prohormone cycle. There are a few exceptions to the rule ( Andro series ) but you need a serm. I suggest
Torem:
120/90/60/30
You will also need
Some creatine ( mono preferred and cheap too!)
AI: erase or erase pro.
Test booster: bulk daa
Anabeta
Testobolan v2

Sleep enchancer
Hghup
Hghpro
Igf 2
Bulletproof
G8
Good luck with your cycle!

Gerbil