Nandrolone-OH?

stuart harlin

Awards
This product is by H.M. GEAR. Does anybody know anything about how accurate the statements made about its resemblance to Nandrolone Decoanate (DECA) are, I would love it if they were true... but it seems to me that it has to be another VPX type product... all hype, no bite.

Feedback would be greatly appreciated!!!

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to tell you, but anyone who compares one drug to another is a fucking idiot. They are all different, and prohormones are obviously gonna be weaker than their illegal counterparts no matter how close of a chemical resemblance they have for one another.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
it resembles it becuase it is a nandrolone base. the main reason for deca is to add water to the joints, its anabolic but there are tons of compounds that are anabolic. when you add the hydroxyl goup you will end any type of hydration to the joints so just keep that in mind. also it is meant to be injected and has a HUGE halflife. youll need to front load with a serious dose and i woudl go with a 12-14 week cycle.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it resembles it becuase it is a nandrolone base. the main reason for deca is to add water to the joints, its anabolic but there are tons of compounds that are anabolic. when you add the hydroxyl goup you will end any type of hydration to the joints so just keep that in mind. also it is meant to be injected and has a HUGE halflife. youll need to front load with a serious dose and i woudl go with a 12-14 week cycle.
Which equates to lots of mula if you buy from Hm. They are a decent company, that puts out decent stuff at high prices.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
Which equates to lots of mula if you buy from Hm. They are a decent company, that puts out decent stuff at high prices.
There is a site that offers it in amounts where you could do a front load and get a 12 week cycle going for about 2-3 bucks a day. Not great, but not too bad if you really want it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya there are a few out there that are offering it.