Strongest stack cycle with the least side effects!!!?

Knockout15

Awards
i was wondering if you can help me decide which is best....I am not new to dbol or primo or anavar but the last time ive touched any of those has been over 2 years and more. I currently weigh 205 but i want to go up to 215 and i want to stay defined...but most importantly i want to take the ones with the least sides & i want to take all the precautions necesary .....What would you suggest ??

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
i was wondering if you can help me decide which is best....I am not new to dbol or primo or anavar but the last time ive touched any of those has been over 2 years and more. I currently weigh 205 but i want to go up to 215 and i want to stay defined...but most importantly i want to take the ones with the least sides & i want to take all the precautions necesary .....What would you suggest ??
If you have previous experience and can handle even Primo and Dbol at high doses...why not a "slower" more "bearable" and "keepable" bulk? Say...

SD:
10/10/10/10/10/10

Just a suggestions, SD is NOT easy on the body thats for sure, but if you have previous experience...I can see those 15lbs being yielded and kept on that cycle...Just watch out for the sides and keep good life/cycle and pct support supps.

Shawn26

a very good, but low side cycle in my opinion would be something like 4 weeks of ultra bridged into 5-6 weeks of mecha- ultra at 16-24 mecha 75-125..... then you can get crazier by stacking in some dzine, phera, or tren etc etc. though you would exponentially increase sides and get to a point where the addition gains just wouldnt be worth it

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Are u cool with injecting?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Do test e 500mg for 12 weeks, may be some an anvar the last 6-8 weeks. And may be a kicker of ur choosing.

Pick one
Sd comes with. Sides but they can be managed.
A bombs- lots of strength
Dbol- lots of size but water retention

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
So my suggested cycle

Test e 500mg weeks 1-12
Sd 10-20mg weeks 1-3or4 (u pick ur kicker)
Anvar 75-100mfweeks 8-14
UDCA 250
Adex if needed or starting week 2 at .25 Ed or eod( Celoraz has good openioms about this, so he can explain better, IMO if u kick with Sd it's better to be ahead of the sides do I'd start Adex from the beginning. But if u go crazy with the dex u can drop estro to low and u really need it to gain. So this should be tailored to u specific reactions.)

Pct starting week 15
Torem 120/90/60/30
Erase 0/0/3/3/2/1
Forged pct
Daa 3G per day

Or
Clomid 50/50/25/26
Raloxifene 60/60/60/30
Forged pct
Daa 3G

Erase is not nessasary if u use ralo. From my understanding, but I could be wrong.

Hopefully this is acceptable, sometimes when I'm jacked on caffeine I go crazy and post rediculos cycles. But Celoraz has good , ideas he is very informed.

IMO PH/ds are very safe and effective if used responsibly, but if u want more keepable ur gains run them with test.