Bad idea to cut during a PH cycle?

Carnifex_IV

Awards
Starting my second PH cycle soon, I'm 23 years old. On my first cycle of epistane I dirty bulked hard and went from about 195-225 lbs in 6 weeks and all my lifts went up substantially but also got up to like 17-18% BF. Ran epi at 40mg for 5 weeks.

Been cutting for a while while off-cycle and I'm down to 185 right now, looking to get sub 10%BF (about 11.5-12% currently) but I also want to put up some bigger lifts considering that my strength has gone down from dropping quite a bit of weight (MOSTLY fat and water weight, but some muscle of course too).

Looking to run epi again, this time for 40mg for 6 weeks (won't get into PCT and support supps but they are in check as well), but I may jump to 50mg if I feel up to it in the last week or two. What I am concerned of is that I won't be able to get the results I fully want out of my PH cycle if I'm cutting this time around, even if my diet is in check. What do you recommend? Can a PH cycle wield some pretty good gains while cutting with a high protein diet? Or is it better to clean bulk on cycle to get the most out of the cycle?

Thanks for any info, feel free to shoot any questions at me as well.

kpeene931

Awards
Why not try low dose SD. From what I read low dose like 10/10/10/20 of superdrol is great for cutting. Also if you run maintnence Cal's on that cycle you could put on a good amount of muscle and drop down to your target bf recomp with it.

Callejul

Awards
Maintenance calories on epi. Do 6 weeks of cutting. For a couple of weeks after cycle increase calories and fats during pct to really Rev up your t production. A slight bulk if your will in pct. But cutting on epi shall treat you well! Best of luck!

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Maintenance will effectively increase lbm while either staying the same or losing a little bit of fat. By increasing lbm, you decrease body fat %. All done. Just don't cut during pct

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Just cut maybe run an ECA stack till you are in the 10-13%bf. Then run albuterol t3 and a ph cycle and get to the freakishly ripped. Just carb cycle tryout lean gains and HIIT. That should be all you need. So far using just motivate (basic fat burner) carb cycling and lean gains I have lost 5 lbs in 2 weeks no not that freakishly fast but so far so good and I have maintained strength.

Thats just my 2 cents.

Nolvaman

Awards
Starting my second PH cycle soon, I'm 23 years old. On my first cycle of epistane I dirty bulked hard and went from about 195-225 lbs in 6 weeks and all my lifts went up substantially but also got up to like 17-18% BF. Ran epi at 40mg for 5 weeks.

Been cutting for a while while off-cycle and I'm down to 185 right now, looking to get sub 10%BF (about 11.5-12% currently) but I also want to put up some bigger lifts considering that my strength has gone down from dropping quite a bit of weight (MOSTLY fat and water weight, but some muscle of course too).

Looking to run epi again, this time for 40mg for 6 weeks (won't get into PCT and support supps but they are in check as well), but I may jump to 50mg if I feel up to it in the last week or two. What I am concerned of is that I won't be able to get the results I fully want out of my PH cycle if I'm cutting this time around, even if my diet is in check. What do you recommend? Can a PH cycle wield some pretty good gains while cutting with a high protein diet? Or is it better to clean bulk on cycle to get the most out of the cycle?

There are some PH's out there specifically for cutting or recomp. Im currently on H-drol and Furuza-A for a cutting cycle stack. Im just into the 2nd week, and i'm gaining LBM already while dropping bodyfat %. I recommend you run the Epi with a furazadrol clone (katanadrol or furuza-a, etc.) or a different non-methyl. As far as muscular gains for cutting vs bulking; it ultimately leads to the quality of your diet/training as well as how far you go below, at, or above maintenance level. Generally speaking, you have more potential for overall muscle mass during bulking; but again this is all dependent on so many things.

Shawn26

i would try to do most your cutting off cycle, though a viable option is to run a longer cycle 7-9 weeks where the first 4-5 weeks is a cut, then you go into a maintancce/ slight lean bulk phase (nothing crazy though)... I forgot the specific details of this, but what happens when you first cut on a ph is that your body becomes more insulin sensitive (i believe not 100% on details) so when you start your maintenance/lean bulk your body is a lot less likely to put on fat if you have your diet set up right (something like moderate to low carbs while high fats and protein)... this way you are able to get nice and cut then add some size, while staying lean... then in pct keep things around maintenance to avoid fat gain

this can be done with a nice ultra into mecha stack... maybe some 11-oxo or tren to help stay leaner... ultra should help drop bf and the mecha is like a stronger hdrol in terms of leaning out and bulking

or you can try the opposite where you do a lean bulk into a cut into a maintenance pct, never cut in pct

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cut off cycle save the cycles for a lean bulk cutting is easy without PHs