- 10-21-2004, 05:14 PM
Hey guys im about the 3rd week into my cycle with EOD injects. I rotate it accordingly........
3cc Right glute, 3 ccLeft glute, 2cc left quad 1 cc left delt 2cc right quad 1 cc right delt
What does scar tissue exactly look like???? Does it look bad can u not inject there anymore??? Am i going to get it??? Im getting worried cause I am doing some delt injects and I dont want my arms to look like ****!!! dont care about my butt though
- 10-21-2004, 07:41 PM
That's each site every 8 days right? You should be fine IMHO.
ManBeast-Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
-Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
*I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
- 10-22-2004, 08:53 PM
scar tissue is hard to see but you'll feel it injecting, the needle gets stuck. By the way quads can take 3cc to minimize scars in the shoulders.Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.
10-23-2004, 02:43 AM
10-23-2004, 08:57 PM
Unless you have really small legs you should be fine.
Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.
10-23-2004, 11:28 PM
To give a good visual, scar tissue looks like a scab, only under your skin..
If you poke and hear a crunch as the pin goes thru, it's a "scab".. I can pinch certain areas, and feel the hard areas where a certain dumbass (me) used 22g pins for his first run..
Similar Forum Threads
- By TylerDurden7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 06-15-2010, 10:26 PM
- By chlorella in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-28-2008, 09:08 PM
- By pavb10 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 04-12-2008, 06:24 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2003, 07:07 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-03-2003, 09:27 PM