3 weeks into....

BigQuad

Awards
a 10 week cycle of 750 test e a week. I can get some tren and was wondering what to expect if I ran 50ml eod for 4-6 weeks??

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
idk why people bother to put things up in mLs. Use mgs if u want anyone to understand what ur saying

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
a 10 week cycle of 750 test e a week. I can get some tren and was wondering what to expect if I ran 50ml eod for 4-6 weeks??
It depends on if it's tren e or tren a. And how many mg per ml

BigQuad

Awards
It's tren A and the guy said I believe said I should try starting at 50mg eod.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
It's tren A and the guy said I believe said I should try starting at 50mg eod.
Yeah that's ok it's a little Low, I would run it at 50mg Ed, tren needs to be kept at a steady dose Ed to keep blood levels from fluctuating to much. So if h want to keep to a low dose try 35-40 mg Ed.

BigQuad

Awards
Thanks...I'll try the 40mg ed and see how it goes. It seems the guys I know are on it they get strong QUICK! And thats what I am looking for more than size alone.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Thanks...I'll try the 40mg ed and see how it goes. It seems the guys I know are on it they get strong QUICK! And thats what I am looking for more than size alone.
Yeah that's how tren works

BigQuad

Awards
So, doing weeks 1-10: 750 test e
weeks 4-8 40mg tren a ed
What would you suggest I run for pct? And how long?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you don't know what to p t with you shouldn't be using steroids

BigQuad

Awards
If you don't know what to p t with you shouldn't be using steroids
I was just wondering that if I add in the tren, do I need to run my pct longer. I am always looking for info on what others out there have done or do.

figdaddy

Awards
  • Established
just add clomid for 4 weeks 100/50/50/50 to whatever it is u already have set up. Im assuming AI, serm, natty test booster, etc