when to start DAA, Fadogia (HCGenerate) etc.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Last pin today, ending my first cycle which was a 12-weeker.

One of my questions now is: When should I start (or when is it ok to start) taking DAA (I have 100 grams of DAA powder), Fadogia, Tribulus, and those types? I also have some PCT supplements:
(1) powerlab nutrition's Post Cycle II, which has some more DAA (1.5 grams), WBM (agaricus bisporus), trans resveratrol, indole 3 carbinol, 6 broom, bioperiene, and vandal sulfate.
(2) Forged Post-Cycle, which has tribulus, fenugreek, longjack, indole-3-carbinole, cissus quadrangular is, phosphatidyl serine, 3,4-Divanillytetrahydrofuran, chrysin, and hesperidin.

I'm not sure what 95% of the ingredients in these two supplements do, so any insight as to which are important, which don't do anything, and which might be detrimental would be much appreciated.

PS: I know that the most important thing for PCT is using a SERM, and I plan on using Nolva 20 mg ED for 3 weeks, 10 mg ED for two weeks starting two weeks from today. I am also going to switch from Arimidex .25 mg EOD to Aromasin in a week since it's a suicide inhibitor and I'll hopefully avoid that 'estro rebound' from the Adex...