Can anyone help me with a cycle?

  1. Cool Can anyone help me with a cycle?


    anyone can help me on what i should set the cycle? I plan to go on L Rea first year cycle in the book of CME, but i dun have the drugs that he use.
    Now i only have deca 50 ml(100mg/ml), Sus 20 ml(250mg/ml), EQ 30ml(50mg/ml), D-bol 250 tablet(10mg/tablet), Stanozolol 280 tablet(5mg/tablet), Propionate 30ml(100mg/ml).
    I actually plan to bulk up but also wanna have definition, i am about 140lbs, 165cm.
    Anyone can provide me with a cycle? And also can i replace Anavar to Stanozolol?

  2. Exclamation BTPB


    is there anyone can help me to get Building The Perfect Beast by Author L Rea? I already have Chemical Muscle Ehancement.

  3. I think Jiminis has that book. You can PM him and ask aobut it. Also, not to flame you...as I'm surprised nobody has yet, do some research in the AAS and Cycle areas of this board. You will find a ton of info regarding types of cycles and advise.

    Best of luck to you.
    •   
       


  4. You can download it online, and post a thread in the Steriod section, also, you need to do ALOT more research before you start.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    You can download it online, and post a thread in the Steriod section, also, you need to do ALOT more research before you start.
    can i have the link plz??

    tnx

    --kojie

  6. no "Building The Perfect Beast by Author L Rea" ??

  7. I was refering to CME

  8. actually i refer the cycle from CME that book, all i need to know with the stuff is how to put clomid, hcg and nolvadex into my cycle cos i am afraid of getting gyno

  9. Cuff, i personal message Jiminis but it appear there is no such person. Is Jeminis his user name? Becos i am still new to the board so i dun know lots of people. Pls provide me the route to get the book asap, i need to finish that book b4 i start any cycle. Thanks man.
    And also Grant, the briefcase at yahoo i already download everthing b4 u told me, but there is no BTPB inside. Pls anyone can just help me.

  10. Seriously bro, you are at 140 pounds... Please don't start cycling yet... Especially if you don't know how to use all the compounds you are thinking of using.

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  11. Cool


    [QUOTE=ManBeast]Seriously bro, you are at 140 pounds... Please don't start cycling yet... Especially if you don't know how to use all the compounds you are thinking of using.


    Thanks ManBeast, actually i know how all of it works, but i dun know how to make a perfect cycle. My body already stop growing and i plan to go for contest, i wanted to go 200 lbs if possible, but i know it takes time. I appreciate anyone can provide me a program so i can take it as a research.

  12. I think everyone has the right to put whatever they want in their body but I really would wait on anabolics. I was 180 until I was 25 because I overtrained and under ate, then that same year I discovered how to eat and put on 25 pounds- 95% muscle. You said you had CME, use the first year suggestions except for the primo phase and pct is listed for each phase in the book.
    Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    I was refering to CME
    Ooops.. lolz
  14. Smile what is PCT?


    [excuse me. Actually what is PCT? i am new and havent get use to with these shorcuts.And Bad Rad, i wanna ask you is it possible i replace anavar with stanozolol? Cos i can't get any anavar here.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Ziv
    [excuse me. Actually what is PCT? i am new and havent get use to with these shorcuts.And Bad Rad, i wanna ask you is it possible i replace anavar with stanozolol? Cos i can't get any anavar here.
    PCT = Post Cycle Therapy. Don't do a cycle, just double your cals.
  16. Smile why?


    Quote Originally Posted by bad rad
    I think everyone has the right to put whatever they want in their body but I really would wait on anabolics. I was 180 until I was 25 because I overtrained and under ate, then that same year I discovered how to eat and put on 25 pounds- 95% muscle. You said you had CME, use the first year suggestions except for the primo phase and pct is listed for each phase in the book.
    Thanks, but why i need to avoid primo phase and post cycle therapy listed for each phase in the book?
    Primo means primary right?
  17. Cool thanks


    Quote Originally Posted by GeneTikz
    PCT = Post Cycle Therapy. Don't do a cycle, just double your cals.
    Thank u man, is there any other shorcut that u can tell me?
    test means testosterone, i mean the general one

  18. Dude, if you don't even know what the damn drugs are on a cycle then you definitely need to stop even thinking about doing a cycle... You really need to step back and ask yourself "Do I have any f*ckin idea what I'm doing?"

    ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  19. Ziv step away from the juice bro. You are NOT ready. Learn about diet first.
  20. Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    Dude, if you don't even know what the damn drugs are on a cycle then you definitely need to stop even thinking about doing a cycle... You really need to step back and ask yourself "Do I have any f*ckin idea what I'm doing?"

    ManBeast
    i do have knowledge on steroid cos i been finishing on CME and layman guide and chris report and bottomline bodybuilding. i just need to know why he ask me to avoid that?
    I am not being stubborn, i really need to stack on it, the contest is next year june.

  21. you don't even know that primo is primobolan... a steroid... you don't have enough juice to do a cycle in the first place. it's all mixed up and u have too little of too many kinds of juice. You need to wait until you have enough to do a real cycle and stop trying to toy w/ a bunch of stuff that you know nothing about
  22. Smile


    Quote Originally Posted by GettinSwole
    you don't even know that primo is primobolan... a steroid... you don't have enough juice to do a cycle in the first place. it's all mixed up and u have too little of too many kinds of juice. You need to wait until you have enough to do a real cycle and stop trying to toy w/ a bunch of stuff that you know nothing about
    Oh its primobolan, i know that drugs, if u take a look up the post, u'll know i have problem when people using short form. in previous years i didn't even know how to use forum, start til this year. Really thanks for your advice, i know everything u said is for my own good. Even though we dun know each other but thanks for ur caring. I mean it

  23. Ziv have u ever thought about getting an online trainer such as Bobo? He would be able to give you a detailed schedule for meals and workouts. I think he would be your best bet to get ready for a show. leave the juice till you really need it, if you need it.

  24. I can't believe this kid is considering taking gear. How funny.

    Seriously, hang out on here, read everything you can. And chill out. There will be plenty of contests. It's not like this one coming up in June is the last one on the face of the earth.
  25. Cool okay


    Quote Originally Posted by jmh80
    I can't believe this kid is considering taking gear. How funny.

    Seriously, hang out on here, read everything you can. And chill out. There will be plenty of contests. It's not like this one coming up in June is the last one on the face of the earth.
    okay, i'll hang on and get as many info as i can on this web. Anyway thank u for all ur help. And one thing is i have reason why i need to step up on June, if i can't make it, my career will be over. Nvm, i'll tell u sometimes when i have the time, kinda long story anyway.
  26. Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    Ziv have u ever thought about getting an online trainer such as Bobo? He would be able to give you a detailed schedule for meals and workouts. I think he would be your best bet to get ready for a show. leave the juice till you really need it, if you need it.
    i'll get in contact with bobo, thanks for all ur help J, u're the one who really help me alot.

  27. I didn't mean skip pct, but pct is listed in each phase of use for CME. I said skip the primo phase because it wasn't listed in what you have on hand. Since you plan on using anyway use each phase until it quits working, the first year is very mild cycles. And don't forget to eat or you'll just keep losing any gains.
    Lift heavy and eat lots of dead animals! Yes, that's me in my avatar.
  28. Cool yes


    Quote Originally Posted by bad rad
    I didn't mean skip pct, but pct is listed in each phase of use for CME. I said skip the primo phase because it wasn't listed in what you have on hand. Since you plan on using anyway use each phase until it quits working, the first year is very mild cycles. And don't forget to eat or you'll just keep losing any gains.
    Okay, thanks man. Actually i can't wait to grow into 200lbs. I dun want any proportiom body, i just wanna be an anabolic beast.
    But of course we need tons of money and food and time to make it happen. Oh, training also. LOL

  29. wow, this post is almost silly....

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Ziv
    But of course we need tons of money and food and time to make it happen. Oh, training also. LOL
    i like how you threw training in last. at least you got your priorities straight.

    go eat some food.
  31. yes


    Quote Originally Posted by Boss_K
    wow, this post is almost silly....
    Okay i confess i am silly, i do not have as many knowledge on steroid like you do k? If pulling other people down make ur day, i hope u are happy now.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-19-2014, 09:52 PM
  2. Can anyone help me with gyno?
    By J_Alvarez in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 04:37 PM
  3. Can anyone help me with gyno?
    By J_Alvarez in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 04:41 AM
  4. CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH RECONSTITUTION
    By JOECPT in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-16-2009, 12:49 PM
  5. Can anyone help me with Anevol?
    By jacobwh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 11:58 AM
Log in
Log in