Can anyone help me with a cycle?

Ziv

Ziv

Carlos Hath****
Awards
anyone can help me on what i should set the cycle? I plan to go on L Rea first year cycle in the book of CME, but i dun have the drugs that he use.
Now i only have deca 50 ml(100mg/ml), Sus 20 ml(250mg/ml), EQ 30ml(50mg/ml), D-bol 250 tablet(10mg/tablet), Stanozolol 280 tablet(5mg/tablet), Propionate 30ml(100mg/ml).
I actually plan to bulk up but also wanna have definition, i am about 140lbs, 165cm.
Anyone can provide me with a cycle? And also can i replace Anavar to Stanozolol?

Ziv

Ziv

Carlos Hath****
Awards
BTPB

is there anyone can help me to get Building The Perfect Beast by Author L Rea? I already have Chemical Muscle Ehancement.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I think Jiminis has that book. You can PM him and ask aobut it. Also, not to flame you...as I'm surprised nobody has yet, do some research in the AAS and Cycle areas of this board. You will find a ton of info regarding types of cycles and advise.

Best of luck to you.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
You can download it online, and post a thread in the Steriod section, also, you need to do ALOT more research before you start.

Ziv

Ziv

Carlos Hath****
Awards
actually i refer the cycle from CME that book, all i need to know with the stuff is how to put clomid, hcg and nolvadex into my cycle cos i am afraid of getting gyno

Ziv

Ziv

Carlos Hath****
Awards
Cuff, i personal message Jiminis but it appear there is no such person. Is Jeminis his user name? Becos i am still new to the board so i dun know lots of people. Pls provide me the route to get the book asap, i need to finish that book b4 i start any cycle. Thanks man.
And also Grant, the briefcase at yahoo i already download everthing b4 u told me, but there is no BTPB inside. Pls anyone can just help me.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Seriously bro, you are at 140 pounds... Please don't start cycling yet... Especially if you don't know how to use all the compounds you are thinking of using.

ManBeast

Ziv

Ziv

Carlos Hath****
Awards
Seriously bro, you are at 140 pounds... Please don't start cycling yet... Especially if you don't know how to use all the compounds you are thinking of using.

Thanks ManBeast, actually i know how all of it works, but i dun know how to make a perfect cycle. My body already stop growing and i plan to go for contest, i wanted to go 200 lbs if possible, but i know it takes time. I appreciate anyone can provide me a program so i can take it as a research.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think everyone has the right to put whatever they want in their body but I really would wait on anabolics. I was 180 until I was 25 because I overtrained and under ate, then that same year I discovered how to eat and put on 25 pounds- 95% muscle. You said you had CME, use the first year suggestions except for the primo phase and pct is listed for each phase in the book.

Ziv

Ziv

Carlos Hath****
Awards
what is PCT?

[excuse me. Actually what is PCT? i am new and havent get use to with these shorcuts.And Bad Rad, i wanna ask you is it possible i replace anavar with stanozolol? Cos i can't get any anavar here.

GeneTikz

Awards
[excuse me. Actually what is PCT? i am new and havent get use to with these shorcuts.And Bad Rad, i wanna ask you is it possible i replace anavar with stanozolol? Cos i can't get any anavar here.
PCT = Post Cycle Therapy. Don't do a cycle, just double your cals.

Ziv

Ziv

Carlos Hath****
Awards
why?

I think everyone has the right to put whatever they want in their body but I really would wait on anabolics. I was 180 until I was 25 because I overtrained and under ate, then that same year I discovered how to eat and put on 25 pounds- 95% muscle. You said you had CME, use the first year suggestions except for the primo phase and pct is listed for each phase in the book.
Thanks, but why i need to avoid primo phase and post cycle therapy listed for each phase in the book?
Primo means primary right?

Ziv

Ziv

Carlos Hath****
Awards
thanks

PCT = Post Cycle Therapy. Don't do a cycle, just double your cals.
Thank u man, is there any other shorcut that u can tell me?
test means testosterone, i mean the general one

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Dude, if you don't even know what the damn drugs are on a cycle then you definitely need to stop even thinking about doing a cycle... You really need to step back and ask yourself "Do I have any f*ckin idea what I'm doing?"

ManBeast

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Ziv step away from the juice bro. You are NOT ready. Learn about diet first.

Ziv

Ziv

Carlos Hath****
Awards
Dude, if you don't even know what the damn drugs are on a cycle then you definitely need to stop even thinking about doing a cycle... You really need to step back and ask yourself "Do I have any f*ckin idea what I'm doing?"

ManBeast
i do have knowledge on steroid cos i been finishing on CME and layman guide and chris report and bottomline bodybuilding. i just need to know why he ask me to avoid that?
I am not being stubborn, i really need to stack on it, the contest is next year june.

GettinSwole

Awards
you don't even know that primo is primobolan... a steroid... you don't have enough juice to do a cycle in the first place. it's all mixed up and u have too little of too many kinds of juice. You need to wait until you have enough to do a real cycle and stop trying to toy w/ a bunch of stuff that you know nothing about

Ziv

Ziv

Carlos Hath****
Awards
you don't even know that primo is primobolan... a steroid... you don't have enough juice to do a cycle in the first place. it's all mixed up and u have too little of too many kinds of juice. You need to wait until you have enough to do a real cycle and stop trying to toy w/ a bunch of stuff that you know nothing about
Oh its primobolan, i know that drugs, if u take a look up the post, u'll know i have problem when people using short form. in previous years i didn't even know how to use forum, start til this year. Really thanks for your advice, i know everything u said is for my own good. Even though we dun know each other but thanks for ur caring. I mean it

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Ziv have u ever thought about getting an online trainer such as Bobo? He would be able to give you a detailed schedule for meals and workouts. I think he would be your best bet to get ready for a show. leave the juice till you really need it, if you need it.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe this kid is considering taking gear. How funny.

Seriously, hang out on here, read everything you can. And chill out. There will be plenty of contests. It's not like this one coming up in June is the last one on the face of the earth.

Ziv

Ziv

Carlos Hath****
Awards
okay

I can't believe this kid is considering taking gear. How funny.

Seriously, hang out on here, read everything you can. And chill out. There will be plenty of contests. It's not like this one coming up in June is the last one on the face of the earth.
okay, i'll hang on and get as many info as i can on this web. Anyway thank u for all ur help. And one thing is i have reason why i need to step up on June, if i can't make it, my career will be over. Nvm, i'll tell u sometimes when i have the time, kinda long story anyway.

Ziv

Ziv

Carlos Hath****
Awards
Ziv have u ever thought about getting an online trainer such as Bobo? He would be able to give you a detailed schedule for meals and workouts. I think he would be your best bet to get ready for a show. leave the juice till you really need it, if you need it.
i'll get in contact with bobo, thanks for all ur help J, u're the one who really help me alot.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't mean skip pct, but pct is listed in each phase of use for CME. I said skip the primo phase because it wasn't listed in what you have on hand. Since you plan on using anyway use each phase until it quits working, the first year is very mild cycles. And don't forget to eat or you'll just keep losing any gains.

Ziv

Ziv

Carlos Hath****
Awards
yes

I didn't mean skip pct, but pct is listed in each phase of use for CME. I said skip the primo phase because it wasn't listed in what you have on hand. Since you plan on using anyway use each phase until it quits working, the first year is very mild cycles. And don't forget to eat or you'll just keep losing any gains.
Okay, thanks man. Actually i can't wait to grow into 200lbs. I dun want any proportiom body, i just wanna be an anabolic beast.
But of course we need tons of money and food and time to make it happen. Oh, training also. LOL

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
But of course we need tons of money and food and time to make it happen. Oh, training also. LOL
i like how you threw training in last. at least you got your priorities straight. :think:

go eat some food.

Ziv

Ziv

Carlos Hath****
Awards
yes

wow, this post is almost silly....
Okay i confess i am silly, i do not have as many knowledge on steroid like you do k? If pulling other people down make ur day, i hope u are happy now.