starting epi cycle tomorrow

morris14

morris14

Awards
heard a thousand different responses so i wanna ask one last time....im only gonna take forged liver control with it while on(and fish oil and a multi but anyways)....gonna start the epi at 30mg....how should i spread out the epi and liver support?

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
I usually do liver support morning and night dose epi 6-8 hours apart if I remember right.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
I usually do liver support morning and night dose epi 6-8 hours apart if I remember right.
Good advice. Also consider joining a hair loss support group as well OP. shlt rapes hairlines, mine included.

morris14

morris14

Awards
Good advice. Also consider joining a hair loss support group as well OP. shlt rapes hairlines, mine included.
im bald bro lol.....took 10mg of epi at 8am....gonna take 1 liver support at noon.....10mg of epi at 3pm,,,,liver support at 6pm and 10 mg of epi at 9pm.....sound ok?

Quadzilla99

Quadzilla99

Awards
  • Established
im bald bro lol.....took 10mg of epi at 8am....gonna take 1 liver support at noon.....10mg of epi at 3pm,,,,liver support at 6pm and 10 mg of epi at 9pm.....sound ok?
tbh if ur already bald, then I have to admit its an awesome steroid. The only side I had was the hairloss.

Dosing looks fine to me. I've heard of people not dosing epi close to bedtime since it can supposedly disrupt sleep patterns in some people but I never had that particular side effect. You could try taking it 2x a day; upon waking and then 6 hours later I guess if it ever causes insomnia.

morris14

morris14

Awards
did u start at 30mg?.....i was gonna start at 20 but most ppl say go ahead and start at 30

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Personally I started at 30, don't see much reason for ramping. I luckily have some pretty strong hair genetics (grandfather on my Mom's side had thick-ass until the day he died at 82), so epi hasn't affected my hair at all.

Your dosing looks fine. Don't be worried about adjusting to fit your reaction to it. For instance, when I bumped up to 40mg I was initially doing 8am, 1pm, 6pm, and then 11pm, but turns out I couldn't get to sleep if I took a dose that close to bed. Now I usually do 8am, 12:30pm, 4:30pm, and then 9:30 (good 2 hours before bed for me). Do what fits for you.

morris14

morris14

Awards
i also seen some ppl say they only took the epi 4 or 5 days a week.....from my understanding dont ya take it 7 days/week

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Always take 7 days a week. 2 days off would be torturous for your blood levels...5 days on anabolics, 2 days scrambling to normalize, then right back to the anabolics. After you start, don't miss a day until you start your PCT.