DM-Zine Cycle, possibly adding furuza-a or Stano Elite

Mako3

Awards
Alright, I've had this cycle on hand for awhile and have held off using it til I can gather the best possibly way to use it.
I'll be preloading 2 weeks with Cycle Assist:
2caps AM / 2caps PM

Then DM-Zine will be ran 30/30/45/45
which I have already bulked naturally for the past 3 months, and the last 3 weeks cut down 8lbs for a good shred thus far, but i'd like to lean bulk hopefully to keep the beach bod for the rest of this summer with use of this cycle.

This being said, I've heard great things about furuza-a and stano elite to stack with dm-zine. I have Antaeus Aegis on hand, which i'll be running while on cycle to optimize liver support.
Now the question is, which would stack best with DM-Zine, or would DM-Zine be fine by itself?
Also, how would you stack furuza-a/stanoE with the DM-Zine?
I'm curious as well on how to dose the Aegis on cycle, and if I should still use Cycle Assist with it, or would Aegis w/ CoQ10 and Grape Seed Reversitol be just fine for support.

My PCT will be Torem 120/90/90/60/30
With Viridex XT (DAA preworkout) and starting week 3 i'll be using Novedex XT (2pm) with Stoked (2am).

Everything is on hand except furuza-a and stanoElite.
Any help is greatly appreciated,
Thanks!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
instead of stacking them, run the dzine solo for 4 weeks, then run the fura @ 300 plus mg's for another 4 weeks.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
You could run it with a tren compound, I ran dimethazine with trenazone and it rocked my world. Just my opinion.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
What about raptor which is 10 mgs dz and 10 mgs SD for 1-4, then trenavar either 5-8 or 1-8. I was thinking this would be a pretty epic cycle

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
There really isnt any reason to stack dmz with super at any dose, you would be better off just upping the dose of the super or dmz.

What about raptor which is 10 mgs dz and 10 mgs SD for 1-4, then trenavar either 5-8 or 1-8. I was thinking this would be a pretty epic cycle

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yeah, no reason for sd/ dzine, basically the same compound, at least they are very similar.

Dzine/m1,4add or sd/m1,4add ether one of these makes sense. If ur willing to take the risk.

You could mix trenazone or trenavar in there for 6-8 weeks too. But raptor is lame.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yeah, no reason for sd/ dzine, basically the same compound, at least they are very similar.

Dzine/m1,4add or sd/m1,4add ether one of these makes sense. If ur willing to take the risk.

You could mix trenazone or trenavar in there for 6-8 weeks too. But raptor is lame.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
So if you were to go SD for 1-4 would you do trenavar 1-8 or 5-8.

xigotmailx

xigotmailx

Awards
  • Established
So pct would be Clomid or torem since tren is 19 nor?

Mako3

Awards
Thanks for the suggestion with trenazone.. i've heard great things and it's very tempting to try. But the idea of rubbing it on the skin is not appealing, nor do I think my girl would appreciate the side effects when she rapes me randomly throughout the day haha. I am familiar with Trenadrol, that was my 2nd cycle and I really wish I could get my hands on some more of that stuff. Great PH, I can't believe the strength and size I gained, which didn't take long either, just 6 weeks and I was feeling full effect of aggression by week 2.

Anyways, getting back on topic, anyone try trenavar? IF so would that work for a good stack with the DM-Zine?
DM-Zine 1-5wks @ 45
Tren 3-8 wks @ 50?
What I'm curious about is if I stopped dmz at week 5, continuing tren til week 8, wouldn't that increase chances of sides with no immediate PCT after a PH? I wish there's a good stack to have them both end at the same time so I can start my PCT with torem asap, day 1 off cycle.

One more thing, anyone have a suggestion on how to use Aegis while on cycle? And should I run cycle assist with it, or just CoQ10 and possibly trans-resveratrol (or save TR for PCT)?

Thanks again!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Run the Dimethazine at 30mg for 6 weeks (maybe bumping the dosage in the last three weeks thats what I did) and the tren along side at 50mg.

Thanks for the suggestion with trenazone.. i've heard great things and it's very tempting to try. But the idea of rubbing it on the skin is not appealing, nor do I think my girl would appreciate the side effects when she rapes me randomly throughout the day haha. I am familiar with Trenadrol, that was my 2nd cycle and I really wish I could get my hands on some more of that stuff. Great PH, I can't believe the strength and size I gained, which didn't take long either, just 6 weeks and I was feeling full effect of aggression by week 2.

Anyways, getting back on topic, anyone try trenavar? IF so would that work for a good stack with the DM-Zine?
DM-Zine 1-5wks @ 45
Tren 3-8 wks @ 50?
What I'm curious about is if I stopped dmz at week 5, continuing tren til week 8, wouldn't that increase chances of sides with no immediate PCT after a PH? I wish there's a good stack to have them both end at the same time so I can start my PCT with torem asap, day 1 off cycle.

One more thing, anyone have a suggestion on how to use Aegis while on cycle? And should I run cycle assist with it, or just CoQ10 and possibly trans-resveratrol (or save TR for PCT)?

Thanks again!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Aegis just run bottle recomended dosage and you are going to want some anti prolactin stuff just incase. L-Tyrosine, L-Dopa, Carboxy-1 and p5p.

Run the Dimethazine at 30mg for 6 weeks (maybe bumping the dosage in the last three weeks thats what I did) and the tren along side at 50mg.

Mako3

Awards
Wow, so that would require me to buy another bottle of DMZ and 2 Trenavar, I was hoping for a cheaper solution. As for the prolactin due to 19nor, I've heard great things about Cabergoline. Dosage: Beginning dose of Caber for use on cycle would be .25mg taken twice a week. For a total of .50 mg a week.

Only problem is the place where I can get it sells it in liquid only, @ 15mg, 30ml

Can GABA powder help with prolactin or does it actually increase the risk?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
It wouldnt require another bottle if you ran it at 30/30/30/45/45/45 at 15mg caps that is the same amount of caps as 45x5 weeks.

Wow, so that would require me to buy another bottle of DMZ and 2 Trenavar, I was hoping for a cheaper solution. As for the prolactin due to 19nor, I've heard great things about Cabergoline. Dosage: Beginning dose of Caber for use on cycle would be .25mg taken twice a week. For a total of .50 mg a week.

Only problem is the place where I can get it sells it in liquid only, @ 15mg, 30ml

Can GABA powder help with prolactin or does it actually increase the risk?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you dont need any prolactin protection when using dzine and another nor androgen.

i ran trenavar @ 75mg for 6 weeks and didn't have any progesting/prolactin related sides.

if your still worried about prolactin, sns is soon to release it's "inhibit-p" prolactin control complex.

Mako3

Awards
Yeah I've done some more research over the last few days, and I'll just rely on my PCT for any prolactin issues, no need for the extra protection on cycle. When I've ran Tren (tren 13-ethyl, and Trenadrol) in the past, i've never had any issue so I'll continue to trust my body.
Now the tough part is, I can run my cycle with

1 Bottle of DM-Zine (75 caps)
Days 1-15 @ 30mg
Days 16-30 @ 45mg

with either 1 Bottle of Stano-200 (90 caps)
Days 1-30 @ 600mg

OR WITH 2 Packs of Trenavar (180 caps)
Days 1-30 @ 60mg

I cannot make up my mind on what I want to go with.. a lot of suggestions towards Tren due to extra lean bulk, and Stano due to it's recomp abilities along with it's anti-lethargic properties. I'm just unsure if 30 days is long enough for either Tren or Stano.

you dont need any prolactin protection when using dzine and another nor androgen.

i ran trenavar @ 75mg for 6 weeks and didn't have any progesting/prolactin related sides.

if your still worried about prolactin, sns is soon to release it's "inhibit-p" prolactin control complex.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MA Labs 0
AnabolicGuru Cycle Logs 285
Mitch_310 Anabolics 2
Anabolics 43
Anabolics 15