said i'd never run superdrol, but....

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
i said all along i'd not run sd but i'm considering it. i have around 8 cycles under my belt. ultradrol, lmg was the last. unfortunately i had to cut it short due to injury. i'm thinking 3 weeks at 20 mg, 10 the first few days. i may go to 4 depending on the sides. the liver damage and sides are my main reason i avoided sd. i will be taking stano or d-plex as well to hopefully combat libido, sore joints, etc. i also will be taking udca for liver support while on. here is what i am thinking as of now, may change.
sd-10/20/20/20?
stano-400 (maybe d-plex)
udca -eod
fish oil
taurine
protein, multi and all that crap
pct.
torem, erase, daa, and cortisol control. (not sure which one yet)
any suggestions would be appreciated

kpeene931

Awards
I am on day ten of my superdrol cycle I am doing 5 weeks I did 10 mg the first three days then 20. Since it will be a 20/20/30/30/20.

So far I put on a very good amount of size and gains I love SD also I take protex and liver fix with 2 fish oils and multistage and my blood pressure is better now then before. 145/85 prior 132/72 after 9 days. Sex drive is up the only sides so far are oily face and back pumps (taking a half bottle of endorush fixes the pumps probably the taurine in it)
Also this is my first Ph cycle so I would say go four weeks.
Then again this is my first cycle Im sure you know more than I do I just wanted to chime in saying SD has been so good to me so far and I wouldn't worry to much if you take support supps and water