Post Injection Pain. What to do?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.38%

Post Injection Pain. What to do?

I recently started a first ever injectable cycle. Shot 400mg of 1-test cyp from sledge in my glutes 6 days ago and then shot 1.5ml of test.enan/1-test combined in my right quad and 0.5ml of the same combo in my left delt. The thing is I am experiencing a great deal of soreness in all three injection sites. My glute and delt in particular are swollen anh quite hard to the touch although there is no redness or fever like symptoms. I followed all the sterile methods of injecting, even heating the syringe before injecting. I thought maybe the rpoblem was using a 22g needle for my glutes and quads but I onlu used a 25g 1/2in needle for my delt shot.

Do some people just not tolerate injectables no matter what?

I don't want to stop the cycle which was meant to be 8-10 weeks long but there is no way I am putting up with this kind of pain which makes it hard to train, sit etc. Any solutions?

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

The pain should subside, and you will get use to the shots. 1-test is commonly attested to giving painful injections, just stick with it.

3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I'm thinking the same. The first time I ever shot I was in bad pain for maybe 3 weeks or so I think. It should subside. I haven't used any of Sledge's injectables (gotta love homebrewing) but I've heard they are painless usually.
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.36%

i test cyp

Quote Originally Posted by Claudio
    I recently started a first ever injectable cycle. Shot 400mg of 1-test cyp from sledge in my glutes 6 days ago and then shot 1.5ml of test.enan/1-test combined in my right quad and 0.5ml of the same combo in my left delt. The thing is I am experiencing a great deal of soreness in all three injection sites. My glute and delt in particular are swollen anh quite hard to the touch although there is no redness or fever like symptoms. I followed all the sterile methods of injecting, even heating the syringe before injecting. I thought maybe the rpoblem was using a 22g needle for my glutes and quads but I onlu used a 25g 1/2in needle for my delt shot.

Do some people just not tolerate injectables no matter what?

I don't want to stop the cycle which was meant to be 8-10 weeks long but there is no way I am putting up with this kind of pain which makes it hard to train, sit etc. Any solutions?
    OMg i hate 1 test cyp for this reason-tren, fine. prop, fine. enanthate, fine. deca, fine. But give me a 1 or 2cc inject of 1 test cyp and im sore as hell for a week-cant sit down, dont wanna move-i finally said **** it.
    Bionic
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.38%

Based on what has been said I think I will make my next shot enanthate only and see how it goes. This pain from 1-test is just something else, training just makes it even worse I have found . I am also beginning to get the feeling of being tired, headaches as well from this cycle which I'm guessing is down to the 1-test too. The worst part is I bought six bottles of sledge's 1-test in advance of the ban and now am beginning to wonder if I will use even one...
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

sell them in the swap meet then if you arent going to use them...there are plenty of people who will buy them..
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.38%

Will try maybe one more 1-t injection to see if my body somehow gets used to it otherwise the swap meet sounds a good idea. Taking painkillers to function is too much.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Still Shutdown post PCT - what to do?
    By 1976pianoman in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 06-03-2013, 10:46 AM
  2. What to do post pct
    By power_house in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 11:59 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-12-2012, 04:58 PM
  4. What to do for Knee Pain from Heavy Weight
    By schwellington in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 08:38 PM
  5. What to do when joints hurt but your muscles aren't tired?
    By JohnGafnea in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-01-2003, 12:42 PM