advice on first cycle

msrider

msrider

Awards
I'm 31 6 "2 214 weight, bf around 11
I need to know what the best cycle would b for me to bulk up and keep my bf low.
Was thinking of trying dbol and test e, but a lot of my friends have done test e and decca and had realy nice gains. What do u guys think?
Thanks, this is gunna b my first cycle

aussieman

aussieman

Awards
I need to know what the best cycle would b for me to bulk up and keep my bf low.
Was thinking of trying dbol and test e, but a lot of my friends have done test e and decca and had realy nice gains. What do u guys think?
Hey mate being your first cycle i wouldnt hit Deca.

I would just run 500-600 mg a week of Test e with an AI and D-bol if you wanna good kick start. also if you could get your hand on some HCG that would help.

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Research decca more. It ruins you and should never be taken. Also causes genetic mutation which can mean cancer. Go dbol and test

Warwarrior

Awards
Research decca more. It ruins you and should never be taken. Also causes genetic mutation which can mean cancer. Go dbol and test
Ruins you....Do you mean mentally in pct and after or are you referring to gyno? What I've read, with deca, it's crucial to control your estros and prolactins and start the cycle with low bf. When you manage to do that you'll be fine and get some great results.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Hey mate being your first cycle i wouldnt hit Deca.

I would just run 500-600 mg a week of Test e with an AI and D-bol if you wanna good kick start. also if you could get your hand on some HCG that would help.
Thanks man! I was originaly wanting to use d bol, my buds didn't know how to get it but they could get decca. I will just have to find some myself. Also HCG, not sure what it is. I will research it. And I see some ppl have an AI on hand just in case, and some run it through there cycle. What do u recomend?

msrider

msrider

Awards
Thanks man for looken out, havnt realy researched it much just new my bro took it and got big. I deff. Wanna do do d bol if I can get my hands on it. Thanks again!

oogaly_boogal

oogaly_boogal

Awards
  • Established
Ruins you....Do you mean mentally in pct and after or are you referring to gyno? What I've read, with deca, it's crucial to control your estros and prolactins and start the cycle with low bf. When you manage to do that you'll be fine and get some great results.
It's known to shut people down and also causes genetic damage. There are more studies but here's one.

http://www.ergo-log.com/decageneticdamage.html

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Hey brother -

I'm on week 12 of my first cycle, which was 500 mg Test E 12 weeks, D-Bol 40 mg (wk 1-4), Winny 50 mg (wk 7-12). Was definitely the way to go is only one injectable. If it's your first cycle, you'll respond very well and the deca, not that I've tried it, will cause more potential problems than benefits, at least for your first time.

My next cycle, assuming I stay on schedule, will be in the winter and will be Test C + EQ with Turinabol kick-start / Oral Primo last 7 weeks. Speaking as someone who did a similar cycle to what you're considering, I'm very happy I didn't mess around with too many combinations.

Whether or not you do winny or something to harden up towards the end, you'll definitely want to do the D-Bol kickstart otherwise you'll be wondering "what's taking so long with this test e??" because it takes a good 4-5 weeks to really start feeling its effects.

Also add in a good AI, like arimidex during the cycle and aromasin for PCT (along with SERM such as Nolvadex for PCT which is crucial).

Warwarrior

Awards
Hey brother -

I'm on week 12 of my first cycle, which was 500 mg Test E 12 weeks, D-Bol 40 mg (wk 1-4), Winny 50 mg (wk 7-12). Was definitely the way to go is only one injectable. If it's your first cycle, you'll respond very well and the deca, not that I've tried it, will cause more potential problems than benefits, at least for your first time.

My next cycle, assuming I stay on schedule, will be in the winter and will be Test C + EQ with Turinabol kick-start / Oral Primo last 7 weeks. Speaking as someone who did a similar cycle to what you're considering, I'm very happy I didn't mess around with too many combinations.

Whether or not you do winny or something to harden up towards the end, you'll definitely want to do the D-Bol kickstart otherwise you'll be wondering "what's taking so long with this test e??" because it takes a good 4-5 weeks to really start feeling its effects.

Also add in a good AI, like arimidex during the cycle and aromasin for PCT (along with SERM such as Nolvadex for PCT which is crucial).
Good post bro!

I've also been thinking a cycle that includes test c, deca, d-bol ( to kickstart ) and winny for the end, but now I'm having second thoughts about this deca after reading all this posts. Should I drop deca and go with test,d-bol and winny? What is confusing me is that people keep telling don't run deca in your first cycle, how it's going to be diffrent / better to run in your second one? Thanks for helping bros!

technique88

technique88

Awards
Good post bro!

I've also been thinking a cycle that includes test c, deca, d-bol ( to kickstart ) and winny for the end, but now I'm having second thoughts about this deca after reading all this posts. Should I drop deca and go with test,d-bol and winny? What is confusing me is that people keep telling don't run deca in your first cycle, how it's going to be diffrent / better to run in your second one? Thanks for helping bros!
Mainly refering to understanding how your body reacts to these compounds. For example, if gyno flared up from a test e cycle only you know where it came from. I'm running my first cycle right now of test e for 12 weeks, I kick started it with 4 weeks of SD and I will end it with 7 weeks of anavar.

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Mainly refering to understanding how your body reacts to these compounds. For example, if gyno flared up from a test e cycle only you know where it came from. I'm running my first cycle right now of test e for 12 weeks, I kick started it with 4 weeks of SD and I will end it with 7 weeks of anavar.
<< definitely this. Basically (1) so you know how you react to the compounds, (2) you don't need two, so why do more than you need? (3) since you haven't done any cycles, the steroid receptors are completely ripe and will be super receptive now (so 500 test e and an oral is plenty), and they'll supposedly get less receptive each successive cycle, and that makes sense.

Anyway you can always choose to do whatever you want but this is the common thinking / protocol for the first cycle. Also you have something to look forward to like I will after this one is over:)

msrider

msrider

Awards
Hey man look s like an awesome cycle. I actualy considered winny in my 2nd cycle. I'm super pumped. I will go back and find ur cycle info and c what ex. U ran. Judging by ur pic looks like it worked haha. Thanks again bro!
Hey brother -

Harry Seaward

Harry Seaward

Awards
Hey man look s like an awesome cycle. I actualy considered winny in my 2nd cycle. I'm super pumped. I will go back and find ur cycle info and c what ex. U ran. Judging by ur pic looks like it worked haha. Thanks again bro!
I appreciate that man, I think in my signature you can cut and paste it to the address bar and you can check out my log, which is nearing PCT territory:)

I think I mentioned but was Test E 500 (1-12), D-Bol 40 (1-4), Winny Tabs 50 (7-13)
Here's 'before' pic on April 3rd, before doing any type of AAS:

4-3-12_light.jpg

And the 'almost after pic' taken two days ago, just a week and change left to go:

6-25-5 cropped copy.jpg

I didn't go from Bruce Banner to the Hulk, but definitely added some quality L-B's and achieved my basic goal(s). Anyone will tell you too diet is pretty crucial; I was eating to try to stay at 210-215 and not bulk up to 220-225.

msrider

msrider

Awards
What's up Harry! Ur cycle did u verry well. I just started mine. Still undecied about winny but I have a little more time. Thanks for all the help. I will b staying in touch bro! You got ripped bro