My 2nd PH Cycle...advice is welcome

sjm

Awards
A little background. I'm 27, ran my first & only PH cycle of Halovar back in '09 when I was 24. At the time I was put on to Purus Labs products, & basically ran Halovar with Organ Shield, followed by only Recycle for the PCT. I had already been training for years and was 5'6, 175 lbs, 11% bf. I was told this was a mild cycle, and I used it to bulk. By the end of the cycle I was sittin around 195-200 lbs! Everything was great, only sides were the back pumps (which now I know to counteract with Taurine).

Like I said, my only PCT was Recycle. I haven't had blood work done, but nothing has lead me to believe my testosterone levels are low. I've been training natural ever since then. My muscles are denser, i'm more vascular, and I'm at a lower BF% right now. Fitness is my profession so I know how to train & diet. The last 2 months I've dieted down for a Physique show, my weight was around 165-167, 8% bf, and I placed 5th out of 30 in the show. I plan on competing again in another 2 months, unfortunately not leaving me time to put on more size, only get leaner with the possibility of some muscle loss. Not to mention I'd prefer not to be under 165 lbs.

So...having previous experience with Halovar, i purchased 2 bottles of Halo-plex, Orgain Shield, and Recycle. Just want a little more input as to possibly doubling the dosage of the Organ Shield? And I've also heard the mixed reviews on whether or not Halovar was mild enough to only run Recycle as a PCT? Also, Monday will mark the 7 weeks out from the show and I was planning on running this for 6 weeks, 50/50/75/75/75/75. Should I plan it where I'm off the week before, or should I start it the following Monday where I'll actually still be on for the show? I was thinking that might interfere with peak week incase I was retaining extra water. Input would be appreciated!

liftsalot

Awards
A little background. I'm 27, ran my first & only PH cycle of Halovar back in '09 when I was 24. At the time I was put on to Purus Labs products, & basically ran Halovar with Organ Shield, followed by only Recycle for the PCT. I had already been training for years and was 5'6, 175 lbs, 11% bf. I was told this was a mild cycle, and I used it to bulk. By the end of the cycle I was sittin around 195-200 lbs! Everything was great, only sides were the back pumps (which now I know to counteract with Taurine).

Like I said, my only PCT was Recycle. I haven't had blood work done, but nothing has lead me to believe my testosterone levels are low. I've been training natural ever since then. My muscles are denser, i'm more vascular, and I'm at a lower BF% right now. Fitness is my profession so I know how to train & diet. The last 2 months I've dieted down for a Physique show, my weight was around 165-167, 8% bf, and I placed 5th out of 30 in the show. I plan on competing again in another 2 months, unfortunately not leaving me time to put on more size, only get leaner with the possibility of some muscle loss. Not to mention I'd prefer not to be under 165 lbs.

So...having previous experience with Halovar, i purchased 2 bottles of Halo-plex, Orgain Shield, and Recycle. Just want a little more input as to possibly doubling the dosage of the Organ Shield? And I've also heard the mixed reviews on whether or not Halovar was mild enough to only run Recycle as a PCT? Also, Monday will mark the 7 weeks out from the show and I was planning on running this for 6 weeks, 50/50/75/75/75/75. Should I plan it where I'm off the week before, or should I start it the following Monday where I'll actually still be on for the show? I was thinking that might interfere with peak week incase I was retaining extra water. Input would be appreciated!
Your pct is not up to par bro hate to tell you. Did u keep a lot of your gains after the halovar cycle? A pct with H-drol which is what halo-plex and halovar are should defininatly contain a SERM. Yes it is a little on the mild side but it will shut you down at a 6 week cycle and at those doses. I would use nolva at 20/20/10/10 starting next day after your cycle ends and u can use the recycle as ur test booster I recommend something like DAA but if you have that it will work. I would also pick up some erase and start that in week three like 3/2/1/1 as you taper down the nolva. This will help estrogen from rising to fast as you come off the SERM. I would say wait a week so ill still be on or almost at the end of ur cycle by show time like u said though you might have a little water weight I just ended h-drol 2 days ago and I look a lot buljier than I anticipated lol. Anything else man ask away

sjm

Awards
Your pct is not up to par bro hate to tell you. Did u keep a lot of your gains after the halovar cycle? A pct with H-drol which is what halo-plex and halovar are should defininatly contain a SERM. Yes it is a little on the mild side but it will shut you down at a 6 week cycle and at those doses. I would use nolva at 20/20/10/10 starting next day after your cycle ends and u can use the recycle as ur test booster I recommend something like DAA but if you have that it will work. I would also pick up some erase and start that in week three like 3/2/1/1 as you taper down the nolva. This will help estrogen from rising to fast as you come off the SERM. I would say wait a week so ill still be on or almost at the end of ur cycle by show time like u said though you might have a little water weight I just ended h-drol 2 days ago and I look a lot buljier than I anticipated lol. Anything else man ask away
Thanks for the input! If someone could msg me where to get Nolva, that would be great! As far as keeping my gains, I got up to 200 lbs, and all I did after the cycle was EAT EAT EAT to maintain my weight. Unfortunately after doing that for a while, I went from being fairly lean to getting a gut. I started training jiujitsu not long after so my goals changed, and I began to drop weight. For the longest time since then I walked around at 185, but I wanted to keep getting leaner, so then I brought it to 175. Then to compete in Physique, I even got as low as 165. Like I said though... I haven't felt like my test levels were lowered, I still eat & train hard, and a lot of people already assume that I'm running something.

I'd like to walk into this next show at a fuller, leaner, & dryer 170-175... so that's why I'm reverting back to what I know works (in a short period of time). As far as the PCT, i've never been directed on where to get a SERM. I always thought Recycle would be enough since it has estrogen inhibitors in it. Should I also run a double dosage of Organ shield while on the cycle?

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Your largest mistake is assuming that, because you didn't suffer from not having a PCT in your initial cycle, you'll be fine without a PCT in this cycle. If you already put your body through internal hell once, do you really think it's a good idea to throw it back into the fiery depths? You got lucky; you're smarter now, and you should act appropriately. You need a legitimate SERM for PCT, simple as that.

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
No body will give you a source for a serm but I can tell you that there are plenty of research chem sites that sell serms legally. Google is your friend here

sjm

Awards
Your largest mistake is assuming that, because you didn't suffer from not having a PCT in your initial cycle, you'll be fine without a PCT in this cycle. If you already put your body through internal hell once, do you really think it's a good idea to throw it back into the fiery depths? You got lucky; you're smarter now, and you should act appropriately. You need a legitimate SERM for PCT, simple as that.
Like I said, Recycle was my only PCT, unless that's not considered one at all. I'll definitely run a SERM now.

No body will give you a source for a serm but I can tell you that there are plenty of research chem sites that sell serms legally. Google is your friend here
Nobody can message me where to get a SERM? I'd hate to get scammed by some random website, how can I know which ones to trust?

Anymore input by anybody? as far as which SERM & what dosage to run? Like I previously asked... double dosing the Organ shield while on cycle? Any other opinions about running it up to the competition, or stopping a week before? Thanks

zinghigh89

Awards
I am no pro and HIGHLY agree. Why run the risk of screwing up your body for life when getting a SERM is relatively easy? Do some research and get some nolva and or clomid. I even keep letro on hand. Although it hasn't been needed yet why take the chance?

Mrpersinality

Mrpersinality

Awards
I am no pro and HIGHLY agree. Why run the risk of screwing up your body for life when getting a SERM is relatively easy? Do some research and get some nolva and or clomid. I even keep letro on hand. Although it hasn't been needed yet why take the chance?
He doesn't need letro with Hdrol

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
\
Nobody can message me where to get a SERM? I'd hate to get scammed by some random website, how can I know which ones to trust?

Anymore input by anybody? as far as which SERM & what dosage to run? Like I previously asked... double dosing the Organ shield while on cycle? Any other opinions about running it up to the competition, or stopping a week before? Thanks
My friend...start looking at the questions and logs on this very forum. The majority of all of them (especially logs and questions about whether a cycle is good or not) will tell what they'll be using as a SERM, and exactly the dosage they plan to use. Use google to first find out what a serm is, and then to locate places to buy...in my opinions SERMs are much easier to get a hold of than banned anabolics. Not only are they sold on sites that sell anabolics, but also on research chem sites and oversea pharmacy sites.

Somehow everyone on here manages to get legit gear and SERMs. Yet somehow you think it's impossible if someone doesn't send you a link. I didn't get sent a link...I did my own searching, and somehow I'm running a completely legitimate cycle at the moment, with all proper gear and PCT. You have to be willing to do some research into this. I mean, I hate to be the one to say it, but when you want all this stuff just handed/fed to you on a silver platter, it kind of makes it look like you're not ready for another cycle.

Sinfulvoid

Awards
I think he just doesn't want to get scammed. What kind of cycle you on? (Green)

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Test Enanthate w/ an Epi kicker, but only the former of the two poses a problem with obtaining it lol.

sjm

Awards
My friend...start looking at the questions and logs on this very forum. The majority of all of them (especially logs and questions about whether a cycle is good or not) will tell what they'll be using as a SERM, and exactly the dosage they plan to use. Use google to first find out what a serm is, and then to locate places to buy...in my opinions SERMs are much easier to get a hold of than banned anabolics. Not only are they sold on sites that sell anabolics, but also on research chem sites and oversea pharmacy sites.

Somehow everyone on here manages to get legit gear and SERMs. Yet somehow you think it's impossible if someone doesn't send you a link. I didn't get sent a link...I did my own searching, and somehow I'm running a completely legitimate cycle at the moment, with all proper gear and PCT. You have to be willing to do some research into this. I mean, I hate to be the one to say it, but when you want all this stuff just handed/fed to you on a silver platter, it kind of makes it look like you're not ready for another cycle.
My friend.. I have been reading and looking at the forums. I would actually like input from people who are somewhat educated on this, and aren't popping PH's like candy. I'm not asking to be handed anything on a "silver platter." Just simply looking for knowledgeable input from knowledgeable people, I know there's some on this site. Also i know everybody on here hasn't always bought legit stuff considering i've read multiple posts on that... I'm trying to avoid that problem. Thanks for your help.

Ps Thanks to those who have really helped

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
I can only go by what I've read. If you had been reading the forums, I wouldn't expect you to be asking what SERM to use and what dosage to run it at. That info is readily available all over this board.