Looking into first cycle, need advice

xreinmanx

Awards
im 6'5 and weigh around 160, with 5.5% body fat . i have tryed to put on weight for a long time. i work out 6 days a week and am seeing small results nothing really noticeable. i was thinking about starting a cycle of a steroid , possibly dbol but i honestly dont know where to start any suggestions ?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
im 6'5 and weigh around 160, with 5.5% body fat . i have tryed to put on weight for a long time. i work out 6 days a week and am seeing small results nothing really noticeable. i was thinking about starting a cycle of a steroid , possibly dbol but i honestly dont know where to start any suggestions ?
Diet first , juice after you master that. The fact is you have a really high metabolism and good lean genetics , you need to eat way more and reassess diet, if you don;t learn to make natural gains , you still won't make gains on AAS or lose them all in PCT. I mean this with all respect and admiration , 5.5% BF is amazing.

adrian55

adrian55

Awards
Have u done any cycles before? Ive done dbol cycles before and they can come with some nasty sides, sounds to me u need to do a lot of research before doing any cycle. Start off with a simple cycle like epistane or halodrol. If ur looking to bulk try SuperDrol just monitor everything closely

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have to work on your diet. 6'5" and 160? Hold off on cycling.

What are some other stats? Age? Year lifting? How much cardio?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Damnit celorza beat me here again. Just wanted to come in and say you're too skinny learn to eat first

And if you're seeing changes at all, you should be happy. It's not like growing muscle is an over night process. Best natty gains most men can make in a year is around 10-15 lbs and that's if you don't have retarded blah genetics