Andromass and abndrobulk stack

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Hey people was wondering of anyone has thought of stacking andromass and androbulk ?

Id imagine you could gain a lot dosing these full for 8 weeks ?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
That's a excellent stack . It's expensive but I would imagine really nice results if run 8 weeks.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
That's a excellent stack . It's expensive but I would imagine really nice results if run 8 weeks.
Cheap if you know where to find it :p and the stack promo they came out with a while ago included free Ursol XT ;)!

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I have the money for it so am tempted to give it a go lol

Wonder if the results would beat hdrol solo

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Cheap if you know where to find it :p and the stack promo they came out with a while ago included free Ursol XT ;)!
Yes a fine deal it is . I question the Ursol XT but hell it's free !!!
It's expensive compared to traditional orals such as SD or epi but I think it's a ton safer and a much easier PCT. Hey it's not like I don't have the exact stack on my shelf . LOL

monohydrate78

Awards
I gained 14 lbs in 8 weeks running just Andromass v3 with the beta test version of AndroEnhance topical. You should gain if you eat right and train hard.

Shawn26

The two products seem pretty similar, esp in terms of results... ones just more androgenic then the other... I would suggest doing something like andromass stacked with androenhance (when it comes out) or androhard... if you wanted to stack two

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
The two products seem pretty similar, esp in terms of results... ones just more androgenic then the other... I would suggest doing something like andromass stacked with androenhance (when it comes out) or androhard... if you wanted to stack two
Yeah guess using bulk with mass could be a ware I think I'll wait for the androenhance like you said and use that for 8 weeks with mass.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Does the Andro series require a serm during pct? Don't know much about them, but they intrigue me, even tho they are pricey

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Lol well then if I ever decide to blow my wallet on an Andro product, I'll be using a serm instead of their pct