First run with sarms

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Planning a s4 cycle in a week or two at 50mg a day, 5 on and 2 off, for 5 weeks. Going to follow this wit DAA. Looking to gain strength and a little LBM. Any advise would be great.

Stats: Age 21
Height 5'10
Weight 170

TeleRob

Awards
I'm not sure if you need the 2 days off of S4 or not, a more experienced member might shed some light on this. Other than that, I think your goals are reasonable and your dosage isn't outrageous, which is comforting to see. Watch out for vision side effects; specifically the quality of your night vision.

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks for the reply. Yea I didn't want to go to crazy for the first time. I forgot to mention ill be splitting the doseage 1x morning and 1x preworkout. As for vision that's the only reason I'd do 5 on 2 off heard it helps.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Don't need the 2 days off. Dose 2x a day since the half life is low , DAA will have NO effect because the sarm takes possesion of the androgen receptor completely , including the NMDA receptor which gets tickled by DAA the most. Keep DAA for PCT get Erase for PCT too. Try to space away S4 from workouts since theory suggests that Epinephrine rushes are related to the sight side effects, S4 is mainly for cuttng and leaning out, it has no significant impact in building or strengthening , do Ostarine MK-2866 if you want to Bulk/recomp. Any questions...shoot away.

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Very insightful thank you. I was saving DAA for pct I'll pick up some erase as well. I was thinking about osta too but which one is more suppresive?

bigbb123

Awards
Make no mistake sarms are suppressive. I reccomend a standard nolva/clomid pct. As to which is more suppressive, well do not forget, these are new and EXPERIMENTAL compounds, we really just don't know, or I don't at least lol. At your age, stick to a standard pct, you don't want to mess with your hormones for life. I must say however, and take this advice any way you wish, but it makes me sad to see a 21 year old kid with plenty of natural test taking such an understudied compound, the vision sides can be horrific. Is it honestly worth taking something you have no idea of the long term effects? Just think about this before you jump in.

Good luck

bigbb123

Awards
A lot of Guys under 25 get almost insulted when people suggest that they skip out on hormone related products or aas for a while. I am not trying to insult your intelligence nor calling you uninformed, quite the contrary, most of the younger guys may know, at least in paper than a lot of vets. It's got nothing to do with knowledge of protocols or compounds but rather that your bodies are exteremely sensitive to hormonal manipulation. A lot of people have injected aas and have been fine at a young age but many did severe permanent damage to their hpta that is impossible to repair or recover from. The thing is, at least we know a good deal about aas and their mechanisms etc, Shiite theyve been around since the 30,s but sarms are relatively new untested compounds. Be safe man, I reiterate research is not the only thing that should be considered. WAit a while and see how these sarms pan out, just my 2 cents

Testdriver

Testdriver

Awards
If your test is low tear it up. At 21 i doubt your test can be that fuggedup though. If your natty test isnt low (per a doctor) i'd stay natty until a boost was truly needed. As stated above hormone manipulation too soon can have some bunk azz side effects. Be careful. Be smart and rock on bruh!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Make no mistake sarms are suppressive. I reccomend a standard nolva/clomid pct. As to which is more suppressive, well do not forget, these are new and EXPERIMENTAL compounds, we really just don't know, or I don't at least lol. At your age, stick to a standard pct, you don't want to mess with your hormones for life. I must say however, and take this advice any way you wish, but it makes me sad to see a 21 year old kid with plenty of natural test taking such an understudied compound, the vision sides can be horrific. Is it honestly worth taking something you have no idea of the long term effects? Just think about this before you jump in.

Good luck
A lot of Guys under 25 get almost insulted when people suggest that they skip out on hormone related products or aas for a while. I am not trying to insult your intelligence nor calling you uninformed, quite the contrary, most of the younger guys may know, at least in paper than a lot of vets. It's got nothing to do with knowledge of protocols or compounds but rather that your bodies are exteremely sensitive to hormonal manipulation. A lot of people have injected aas and have been fine at a young age but many did severe permanent damage to their hpta that is impossible to repair or recover from. The thing is, at least we know a good deal about aas and their mechanisms etc, Shiite theyve been around since the 30,s but sarms are relatively new untested compounds. Be safe man, I reiterate research is not the only thing that should be considered. WAit a while and see how these sarms pan out, just my 2 cents
I agree with your point of the SERM I am one of the first in this forum to always jump in someone's thread and preach SERMinology all over their cases. I should have recommended it here too, even though all the people I now who use it (Including the overpriced one from IML) have never needed one. However IF he is going for S4 he WILL need a SERM , osta is a different deal someitmes...but S4 hits hard on the eye sight and also on the suppression , IMO its not worth it to use S4 unless a cut is needed during PCT prior to a competition , and even then is kinda ludacris since PCT is for recovering...Anyhow, I did not tell him to stay off SARMs like I usually would with PH/DS or AAS in general, with him being 21, for the reason that he at least is picking the LEAST of all evils lol...now if he had come with the attitude of "H-drol/havoc cycle at 21!" well...lets just say I can be quite harsh on that or persuasive haha, anyhow it is smarter to wait for at least some years and way past 25 , soemthing like 27-28 is perfect to avoid futher HTPA and Endocrine system imbalances in the longer run. Just my 3 cents

san731

san731

Awards
while exogenous hormone use before or at 21 is arguably not the best timing, it can be okay in certain situations. I hate people who instantly flame people just for being 21. I did my first cycle when I was 21 and have no regrets at all because my test was very low for my age. the results I got and the way I felt were phenomenal and not something my body would've been able to achieve without it. I'm in pct now and am maintaining almost all of my gains with no ill side effects and don't anticipate having any.

just my .02

bigbb123

Awards
I agree with your point of the SERM I am one of the first in this forum to always jump in someone's thread and preach SERMinology all over their cases. I should have recommended it here too, even though all the people I now who use it (Including the overpriced one from IML) have never needed one. However IF he is going for S4 he WILL need a SERM , osta is a different deal someitmes...but S4 hits hard on the eye sight and also on the suppression , IMO its not worth it to use S4 unless a cut is needed during PCT prior to a competition , and even then is kinda ludacris since PCT is for recovering...Anyhow, I did not tell him to stay off SARMs like I usually would with PH/DS or AAS in general, with him being 21, for the reason that he at least is picking the LEAST of all evils lol...now if he had come with the attitude of "H-drol/havoc cycle at 21!" well...lets just say I can be quite harsh on that or persuasive haha, anyhow it is smarter to wait for at least some years and way past 25 , soemthing like 27-28 is perfect to avoid futher HTPA and Endocrine system imbalances in the longer run. Just my 3 cents
Could not agree more man. I've never used sarms myself but I tend to shy away from new things like sarms even tho there not exactly new I guess. Btw what do you think the combined affect on Vision from both the s4 and a serm would be? Nolva and clomid wreaked havoc on my eyes

bigbb123

Awards
while exogenous hormone use before or at 21 is arguably not the best timing, it can be okay in certain situations. I hate people who instantly flame people just for being 21. I did my first cycle when I was 21 and have no regrets at all because my test was very low for my age. the results I got and the way I felt were phenomenal and not something my body would've been able to achieve without it. I'm in pct now and am maintaining almost all of my gains with no ill side effects and don't anticipate having any.

just my .02
Again, agreed if natural test is low then there's not much to mess up in the first place lol, just kidding. You are right however in some cases it can be warranted in younger guys, bet certainly not the majority. I think you would agree

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Fine I'll just run superdrol... Haha jk.. You guys are making good points. I do realize it is suppressive but from what I've been reading at a low dose of 50mg ed it's not nearly as suppressive as a mild ph or aas ESP. I'll def think this threw a little more though since sarms are fairly new to the bb world.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Could not agree more man. I've never used sarms myself but I tend to shy away from new things like sarms even tho there not exactly new I guess. Btw what do you think the combined affect on Vision from both the s4 and a serm would be? Nolva and clomid wreaked havoc on my eyes
For nolva, devastating...but for clomid the PMS of emotional sides of both, s4 & clomid would be a pain in the a*s too haha

bigbb123

Awards
Fine I'll just run superdrol... Haha jk.. You guys are making good points. I do realize it is suppressive but from what I've been reading at a low dose of 50mg ed it's not nearly as suppressive as a mild ph or aas ESP. I'll def think this threw a little more though since sarms are fairly new to the bb world.
That's all I ask for brother, give it some more time and thought brother

bigbb123

Awards
For nolva, devastating...but for clomid the PMS of emotional sides of both, s4 & clomid would be a pain in the a*s too haha
Lmfao I forgot about clomids emotional sides. People say testosterone makes you aggressive, try estrogen!!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lmfao I forgot about clomids emotional sides. People say testosterone makes you aggressive, try estrogen!!
Haha no wonder females are more murderous than men huh? True story actually , look up the study on parental homicides, mom takes the gold medal by far hahahaha

san731

san731

Awards
Again, agreed if natural test is low then there's not much to mess up in the first place lol, just kidding. You are right however in some cases it can be warranted in younger guys, bet certainly not the majority. I think you would agree
oh yeah absolutely! in a few cases yes but the majority of the time no. but I'm just saying people should start to consider that before instantly flaming. but like you said, such cases would be a rare occurrence that would actually justify that type of extra consideration.