yet another epi ?

morris14

morris14

Awards
a guy on another site told me i had to have n2guard while on with epi.....someone here told me i could just run it with my forged liver support....i wanna start but keep getting different answers....someone tell me if the forged liver is ok to run with it....thx

Shawn26

a guy on another site told me i had to have n2guard while on with epi.....someone here told me i could just run it with my forged liver support....i wanna start but keep getting different answers....someone tell me if the forged liver is ok to run with it....thx
you'll be fine with what you have... epi isnt that harsh, i've seen many guys run it with no support at all and have been comp fine.. though if you are prone to male pattern baldness i would avoid this compound, alot ppl on here seemed to regret running it once they became bald

morris14

morris14

Awards
i started going bald at 22 and im 30 now.....that isnt an issue lol......thx for the reply.....i have clomid,unleashed,forged post cycle and forma stanzol for pct....as long as thats ok ill be starting thurs

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I would separate dosing the epistane with supports supplements . I'd say 4 hours apart is fine. There's debate on wether milk thistle interferes with orals if taken at the same time.