Test E gym buddy

colonel7

Awards
Hi guys
a bit of info if possible, my gym buddy who I've been going to the gym with for a year or so. Hes dabbling with test E about 500mg twice a week, he's gained 8lbs so far he's on week 4 of 12 weeks possibly.. So am pretty annoyed as he's so open about it plus he was only 140lbs now 148lbs, I've gained 2lbs in 4 weeks naturally. So it's more of a bitch, is this safe for him... He's adamant that clomid is enough for PCT. any advice would be great just so I can nudge him in the right direction of gaining weight naturally plus another year or so training. Also I'm swaying the thought of doing it myself though I'm only 141lbs and would like to be nearer 170lbs eventually... Cheers in advance.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Hi guys
a bit of info if possible, my gym buddy who I've been going to the gym with for a year or so. Hes dabbling with test E about 500mg twice a week, he's gained 8lbs so far he's on week 4 of 12 weeks possibly.. So am pretty annoyed as he's so open about it plus he was only 140lbs now 148lbs, I've gained 2lbs in 4 weeks naturally. So it's more of a bitch, is this safe for him... He's adamant that clomid is enough for PCT. any advice would be great just so I can nudge him in the right direction of gaining weight naturally plus another year or so training. Also I'm swaying the thought of doing it myself though I'm only 141lbs and would like to be nearer 170lbs eventually... Cheers in advance.
Being someone close to that weight range I can tell you NEITHER of you need it, but he is already deep in, and at least (thank god) he has a serm. Yes clomid is enough for PCT for Test-E and he is pinning a good amount and at good timings if what you said is correct.

Make sure he has the Clomid though , that he gets DAA and an AI like Erase and make him dose like this:

Clomid:
100/50/25/25
DAA:
3/3/3/3/3/3
Erase
0/0/3/3/2/1

Those are weeks separated by the slashes , DAA is measurement in grams , erase measurement is in caps and Clomid is the mg he has to take.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Being someone close to that weight range I can tell you NEITHER of you need it, but he is already deep in, and at least (thank god) he has a serm. Yes clomid is enough for PCT for Test-E and he is pinning a good amount and at good timings if what you said is correct.

Make sure he has the Clomid though , that he gets DAA and an AI like Erase and make him dose like this:

Clomid:
100/50/25/25
DAA:
3/3/3/3/3/3
Erase
0/0/3/3/2/1

Those are weeks separated by the slashes , DAA is measurement in grams , erase measurement is in caps and Clomid is the mg he has to take.
They could be 4'2.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Haha, that's a safe bet

colonel7

Awards
Haha, yeah 5ft 7!!! Not that I have height issues...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its really not a great idea unless you've had 3+ years of solid consistent natural gains.

just so as you know, that 8 lbs is probably made up of 3lbs of water and 2 of fat. testosterone doesn't kick in that fast, and 2lbs a week is really towards the high end. Worst is of course that i'd bet you $$ that whatever he gains, once he comes off he'll be back below 145 within 3 months.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
its really not a great idea unless you've had 3+ years of solid consistent natural gains.

just so as you know, that 8 lbs is probably made up of 3lbs of water and 2 of fat. testosterone doesn't kick in that fast, and 2lbs a week is really towards the high end. Worst is of course that i'd bet you $$ that whatever he gains, once he comes off he'll be back below 145 within 3 months.
Higher minds with higher experience and posts have spoken...Well just 1 has , I rest my case ;)!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Higher minds with higher experience and posts have spoken...Well just 1 has , I rest my case ;)!