- 06-26-2012, 11:37 AM
Hey guys i have epistane lined up as my prohormone with organ shield and 6-bromo and titanium xl as a PCT along with clomid for a serm. I am thinking about doing a 4-5 wk. cycle starting with 10 on the first day, then going to 20,20,30,30,40. I am just concerned as to when i should start taking my PCT, and if i need an estrogen blocker during my cycle. This is my first cycle so i am trying to learn as much as possible, and also how much clomid should i take, like what is the dosage if i were to be on my PCT for about 4 weeks after my cycle of epistane.
- 06-26-2012, 02:16 PM
1. IMO, Epi's sweet spot is 40. I wouldn't wait until the last week to bump to 40. Personally, I'd run it either 20/30/30/40/40 or 20/30/40/40/40, especially since epi is all you're using on this cycle. 2 weeks of 40mg vs. 3 weeks of 40mg will be determined by assessing the sides you've experienced by the end of week 2, and either bumping to 40mg (no sides observed/very mild sides), or staying at 30mg for one more week (side effects affecting you pretty noticeably).
2. Yes you'll want an "estrogen blocker" on hand during your cycle. "Estrogen Blockers" are called Aromatase Inhibitors, Adex is my personal preference. It's prescription-grade, and assuming you're using a website I would suggest buying it along with your SERM (the site you buy from will likely have both available). Take it if you feel you have any gyno flair up. I recommend taking some as you come off your SERM at the end of PCT as well, just to ensure you protect against rebound gyno.
3. Start PCT the day after your last epi dosage - epi has a short half life and clears your system pretty quickly (hence having to take it every day). Most people who start a cycle on a Monday are going to have their last dosage on a Sunday 4-5 weeks later, and start PCT on Monday. Clomid I like 100mg for the first 3 days, then lower it to 50 for the rest of that week and the next, and then take it down to 25 for two more weeks. If you don't feel fully recovered, you could put in 25mg for a 5th week.
06-26-2012, 02:21 PM
1. 40 is sweet for you, not everyone. 20 is usually considered a waste so start at 30.
2. NO you DO NOT NEED an AI for Epi... not at all!
Log of EPIC by FRL - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202576-should-epic-frl.html
06-26-2012, 03:25 PM
1. I don't actually know that 40mg is a sweet spot for me. I guess what I mean is that the overwhelming amount of logs I've seen for epi seem to have their best gains from epi when they hit 40mg, whatever week that may be in.
2. The key term here is "need", which is not what I used If you're on an anabolic substance or steroid, I would always suggest having an AI on-hand. I don't care if it's tren or katanadrol, my checklist for running anything along these lines is a SERM and an AI. Only use it if you start displaying signs of possible estro-related sides.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Davrlev in forum AnabolicsReplies: 25Last Post: 02-09-2011, 08:25 AM
- By charger71 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-03-2009, 04:09 PM
- By allknottedup in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-30-2007, 09:10 AM