Building my new cycle. - AnabolicMinds.com

Building my new cycle.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  289 lbs.

Building my new cycle.

Ok first of i've im not a noob i have a lot of cycle under my belt.

1-16 Test E 1000mg
    1-12 Deca D 500mg
    8-16 Tren Ace 75mg ED
    1-6 Anadrol 100mg ED
    10-16 Anadrol 100mg ED
    1-10 Primobolan 800mg
    2-19 HCG 750IU

I have a very very strong PCT liver suport and a few other things.

Is there anything you guys would recommend? Well besides dont do it
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChemist View Post
    how do god and jesus feel about AAS?
    Current 289Lbs 13% 20" Arms
    Goal 2013 310lbs 8% 22" Arms

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by aussieman View Post
    Ok first of i've im not a noob i have a lot of cycle under my belt.

1-16 Test E 1000mg
    1-12 Deca D 500mg
    8-16 Tren Ace 75mg ED
    1-6 Anadrol 100mg ED
    10-16 Anadrol 100mg ED
    1-10 Primobolan 800mg
    2-19 HCG 750IU

I have a very very strong PCT liver suport and a few other things.

Is there anything you guys would recommend? Well besides dont do it
    I tried...seriously I tried to understand the overlapping areas in weeks 1-6 6-10 8-12 and 10-16...My brain hamster is still too sleepy and groggy to get it...But heck it looks like you know what you are doing and you have a lot of experience...and you are not a small guy for sure haha. So...go for it haha please log it or at least show before and after pics...Its my first time running into such a HUGE and Multi-Compound cycle...
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  3. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeh
    Log it.
    Looks beastly
    GAME ON! MOVAH FUKAZ!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/231867-man-sports-gameday.html#post4047619
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

WOW!! I thought the days of "super stacks" were gone.
    This should be very interesting....
    Gettin' Gear, Doin Work and Spittin' Knowledge!
    Competitor / Gear God / Trainer
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  289 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I tried...seriously I tried to understand the overlapping areas in weeks 1-6 6-10 8-12 and 10-16...My brain hamster is still too sleepy and groggy to get it...But heck it looks like you know what you are doing and you have a lot of experience...and you are not a small guy for sure haha. So...go for it haha please log it or at least show before and after pics...Its my first time running into such a HUGE and Multi-Compound cycle...
    The over lapping weeks is to take advantage of all the AAS at once i would'nt want to run Tren and Deca for a long pried of time ill be loging it for sure with lots of photos. This is by far the most insane stack i have ever though about.
    Quote Originally Posted by str8jacked23 View Post
    WOW!! I thought the days of "super stacks" were gone.
    This should be very interesting....
    What days were they haha I've always wanted to be bigger than everyone this is my reson for this stack im currently running a Test Tren and Anadrol cycle in mid to high dosages im going to do my PCT then this cycle. im hopping to be able to crack into the 300 pound club with about 6-8% bf but that won't be till next years cutting cycle. Then im thinking about trying my hand at body building. is there anything you would recommend changing / adding?
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am at a loss of words...you know what you are doing and it seems very impressive , just add a physician in case you might need one , big guy like you can pick one up and pack the physician in the cupboard and store it there for the duration of the cycle in case something pops up.
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  289 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Celorza View Post
    I am at a loss of words...you know what you are doing and it seems very impressive , just add a physician in case you might need one , big guy like you can pick one up and pack the physician in the cupboard and store it there for the duration of the cycle in case something pops up.
    Yeah ill juist go see one and tell him he's coming with me for 16 weeks I think / hope ill be fine i've run higher doses of Tren and Anadrol before i am ATM :P I forgot to put up ill be running an ai to.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I like it, but the one thing I dont understand is the primo. U have everything set up for a massive bulk, the primo just seems like u wanted to spend some extra money.

Ps I'm planing on running a cycle of test/tren/androl. That's a beastly set up, I'm glad u posted it!!
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  289 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    I like it, but the one thing I dont understand is the primo. U have everything set up for a massive bulk, the primo just seems like u wanted to spend some extra money.

Ps I'm planing on running a cycle of test/tren/androl. That's a beastly set up, I'm glad u posted it!!
    Wll i've bin planning an insane stck for some time now just wanted to wait till i felt my body is ready and now i think it is. I hav'nt tried my hand in bodybuild even though have bin told 100 times buy my gyms owner and brother that i would destroy. My plan is just to rock up as an un know guy and destroy and keep going

Now to the madness behind Primo i have talk to a few of my dad's ex bodybuilding friend's and talking to them about there cycles and mine and i notice alot of them use to use it. when i asked why they said they used Primobolan while bulking to give them a lighter hard look. it is also due to "apparently" it enhances the effect of other steroids such as Deca Tren and Aandrol so my running theory is why not try. I just wanna see how big i can really get. :P

I'm glad to here it man i've bin getting alot inbox asking about it like i said not for nobbie (not saying your one) just to be on the safe side but once you have a few cycle under your belt it owns. what dosages are you thiking of running?
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah I can see getting the hard lean look from primo, I will follow ur log to see how u like it, I just ordered some primo for a future stack.

Test e 750
    Tren a 350
    Androl 75

Haven't decided on length yet
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  289 lbs.

Yeah I can see getting the hard lean look from primo, I will follow ur log to see how u like it, I just ordered some primo for a future stack.

Test e 750
    Tren a 350
    Androl 75

Haven't decided on length yet
    yeah ill log it for sure and let everyone on the site know

Yeah that looks good to me mate will put on the size in no time
  12. New Member

Subbed!
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

How much did all that primo run you? Always wanted to try it but it is so costly.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  289 lbs.

I'm not sure if i can post that here? haha i had to get 8 vials though :P
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  289 lbs.

oh in that case it cost me about $620 AUD but i also got my Deca and Anadrol from the same place in thailand.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

That is pretty pricey. Have you run it before? If so how did you like it?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  289 lbs.

Yeah i know but i know this stuff i get is 100% real deal. and never once ran it will be interesting to see how it goes
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  289 lbs.

Anything else you guys could think of adding?
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  289 lbs.

anyone>
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

You got caber for the deca and tren? Maybe drop some dbols in with the anadrol or run them later on in the stack? Maybe even some eq to help with appetite since were going all out anyways?

Why only 10 weeks on primo? Too expensive? Ive heard it really shines in longer duration runs
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Never used any injectibles but how bout switching out the deca for NPP. Faster acting less bloat and no waiting for it to clear if any 19nor related sides appear
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by machorox123
    Never used any injectibles but how bout switching out the deca for NPP. Faster acting less bloat and no waiting for it to clear if any 19nor related sides appear
    Good suggestion bro. Yeah man that's a retarded cycle, u didn't tell me u were planning that haha. Now there's gonna b a lot of people on drol, tren and test soon(including me lol).
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  289 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    You got caber for the deca and tren? Maybe drop some dbols in with the anadrol or run them later on in the stack? Maybe even some eq to help with appetite since were going all out anyways?
    Why only 10 weeks on primo? Too expensive? Ive heard it really shines in longer duration runs
    Yeah i was thinking of adding 40Mg a day D-bol with the Anadrol as i have a heap of them ATM. As for Eq im not sure iv bin thinking alittle into that iv still got about 7 weeks till i start.

I don't know why im 10 weeks price really is no no problem at all i could bump it up to 16 weeks.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by aussieman
    Yeah i was thinking of adding 40Mg a day D-bol with the Anadrol as i have a heap of them ATM. As for Eq im not sure iv bin thinking alittle into that iv still got about 7 weeks till i start.

I don't know why im 10 weeks price really is no no problem at all i could bump it up to 16 weeks.
    Bump the primo for sure to 16. Dbol at no less than 50mgs imo.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  289 lbs.

Bump the primo for sure to 16. Dbol at no less than 50mgs imo.
    Yeah thats kinda what i was thinking just dont wanna put more strain on my liver
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Good suggestion bro. Yeah man that's a retarded cycle, u didn't tell me u were planning that haha. Now there's gonna b a lot of people on drol, tren and test soon(including me lol).
    Yeah everyones gonna be running Tren Test and Anadrol i have bin planning that cycle in more higher dosages then i thought **** it i might as well ad a few other things and go all out
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Yeah thats kinda what i was thinking just dont wanna put more strain on my liver

Yeah everyones gonna be running Tren Test and Anadrol i have bin planning that cycle in more higher dosages then i thought **** it i might as well ad a few other things and go all out
    you're liver should be fine.. if your worried can you get tudca/udca in australia?

the doc is right. im looking at test e tren a drol, dbol and maybe a splash of primo or var mixed in... go big or go home right?
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  289 lbs.

you're liver should be fine.. if your worried can you get tudca/udca in australia?

the doc is right. im looking at test e tren a drol, dbol and maybe a splash of primo or var mixed in... go big or go home right?
    I've got liver support plus i drink about 1-2L of cranberry jucie a day Not sure dude as im in thailand atm haha will look once im back.

Thats the way im glad i got my fav cycle out there for everyone to try. Yeah man go big or go home or my fav is "If its worth doing its worth over doing"
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

I've got liver support plus i drink about 1-2L of cranberry jucie a day Not sure dude as im in thailand atm haha will look once im back.

Thats the way im glad i got my fav cycle out there for everyone to try. Yeah man go big or go home or my fav is "If its worth doing its worth over doing"
    honestly man this is just opinion but dbol and anadrol both seem very light on the liver and kidney in comparison to something like superdrol or epistane. I've been using dbol at 40 mgs and anadrol at 50 (first time with both compounds) and its treating me much better than superdrol and epi. i dont have blood enzyme tests to back it up but just by the way i feel alone says theyre both not nearly as bad. even on cycle support i feel like death and my piss turns brown even at 2gal of water a day on superdrol.

dude "if its worth doing, its worth overdoing" is one excellent quote i may be using that one from here on out.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  289 lbs.

honestly man this is just opinion but dbol and anadrol both seem very light on the liver and kidney in comparison to something like superdrol or epistane. I've been using dbol at 40 mgs and anadrol at 50 (first time with both compounds) and its treating me much better than superdrol and epi. i dont have blood enzyme tests to back it up but just by the way i feel alone says theyre both not nearly as bad. even on cycle support i feel like death and my piss turns brown even at 2gal of water a day on superdrol.

dude "if its worth doing, its worth overdoing" is one excellent quote i may be using that one from here on out.
    Haha well the most anadrol i've used at one time is 175Mg ED but i like 100-150mg iv never really used Superdrol as i've bin told that Anadrol is better Now by the feeling like death and pissing brown i think i might stick to Anadrol.

Yeah i come up with that one night when i was blind drunk and my mates said "stop drinking" and i replyed with that haha. Also like "Why be clark kent when you can be superman" not mine but i do like it
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Haha well the most anadrol i've used at one time is 175Mg ED but i like 100-150mg iv never really used Superdrol as i've bin told that Anadrol is better Now by the feeling like death and pissing brown i think i might stick to Anadrol.

Yeah i come up with that one night when i was blind drunk and my mates said "stop drinking" and i replyed with that haha. Also like "Why be clark kent when you can be superman" not mine but i do like it

superdrol is a great "dry" anadrol. but all in all i'm a big fan of anadrol... strentgh and size gains are far better and sides arent as bad. after getting a taste of the real stuff im not touching the designer stuff EVER again. i need to cement down a fully reliable source with the real stuff though. thats my only big problem with it right now.. i move alot and im a bit nervous to do the online thing.
    unfortunatly im the big guy at my gym currently since its on a military installation and most of those guys are pretty much terrified to fail a piss test, so im sure most of them dont use.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  289 lbs.

superdrol is a great "dry" anadrol. but all in all i'm a big fan of anadrol... strentgh and size gains are far better and sides arent as bad. after getting a taste of the real stuff im not touching the designer stuff EVER again. i need to cement down a fully reliable source with the real stuff though. thats my only big problem with it right now.. i move alot and im a bit nervous to do the online thing.
    unfortunatly im the big guy at my gym currently since its on a military installation and most of those guys are pretty much terrified to fail a piss test, so im sure most of them dont use.
    Yeah i love Anadrol strentgh and size gains some im happy just to build around that

I know what you mean man, i train at 2 diffrent gyms and at 1 im by far the biggest and at the other one im still probs in the top 5 biggest guys and it's never endding with people asking me.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah i love Anadrol strentgh and size gains some im happy just to build around that

I know what you mean man, i train at 2 diffrent gyms and at 1 im by far the biggest and at the other one im still probs in the top 5 biggest guys and it's never endding with people asking me.
    What's the difference between dbol and anadrol?
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Anadrol pulls a little more strength and size but its harsher on the sides.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Gains pretty much.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed

Gains pretty much.
    Holy **** I didn't realize there was any oral stronger then dbol lol oh my haha
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

300 at 6-8 damn man. Show some pictures! I'm not denying anything but that's ****en huge.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Holy **** I didn't realize there was any oral stronger then dbol lol oh my haha
    Yeah anadrol will b in my bulk cycle in october lol.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  289 lbs.

Oh yeah Anadrol is the best hents one of it nick name's Abombs haha. its the if you want size fast alot of water but man its a great kick starter.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Oh yeah Anadrol is the best hents one of it nick name's Abombs haha. its the if you want size fast alot of water but man its a great kick starter.
    Hence using tren to help dry u out.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  289 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Hence using tren to help dry u out.
    Ah you know me to well DR
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. building my x tren cycle
    By Mike21Lynn225 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 02:17 AM
  2. Building cycle please help
    By ARNOLD85 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 05:51 PM
  3. best mass building cycle with OTC PCT?
    By srsrob8 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 12:19 AM
  4. Need help building next cycle....Your thoughts?
    By phL8Tme in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-05-2009, 06:32 PM
  5. Help building an SD cycle please
    By fairplay101 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-02-2005, 11:16 AM