Building my new cycle.

aussieman

aussieman

Awards
Ok first of i've im not a noob i have a lot of cycle under my belt.

1-16 Test E 1000mg
1-12 Deca D 500mg
8-16 Tren Ace 75mg ED
1-6 Anadrol 100mg ED
10-16 Anadrol 100mg ED
1-10 Primobolan 800mg
2-19 HCG 750IU

I have a very very strong PCT liver suport and a few other things.

Is there anything you guys would recommend? Well besides dont do it :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ok first of i've im not a noob i have a lot of cycle under my belt.

1-16 Test E 1000mg
1-12 Deca D 500mg
8-16 Tren Ace 75mg ED
1-6 Anadrol 100mg ED
10-16 Anadrol 100mg ED
1-10 Primobolan 800mg
2-19 HCG 750IU

I have a very very strong PCT liver suport and a few other things.

Is there anything you guys would recommend? Well besides dont do it :)
I tried...seriously I tried to understand the overlapping areas in weeks 1-6 6-10 8-12 and 10-16...My brain hamster is still too sleepy and groggy to get it...But heck it looks like you know what you are doing and you have a lot of experience...and you are not a small guy for sure haha. So...go for it haha please log it or at least show before and after pics...Its my first time running into such a HUGE and Multi-Compound cycle...

str8jacked23

str8jacked23

Awards
WOW!! I thought the days of "super stacks" were gone.
This should be very interesting....

aussieman

aussieman

Awards
I tried...seriously I tried to understand the overlapping areas in weeks 1-6 6-10 8-12 and 10-16...My brain hamster is still too sleepy and groggy to get it...But heck it looks like you know what you are doing and you have a lot of experience...and you are not a small guy for sure haha. So...go for it haha please log it or at least show before and after pics...Its my first time running into such a HUGE and Multi-Compound cycle...
The over lapping weeks is to take advantage of all the AAS at once i would'nt want to run Tren and Deca for a long pried of time ill be loging it for sure with lots of photos. This is by far the most insane stack i have ever though about.
WOW!! I thought the days of "super stacks" were gone.
This should be very interesting....
What days were they haha I've always wanted to be bigger than everyone this is my reson for this stack im currently running a Test Tren and Anadrol cycle in mid to high dosages im going to do my PCT then this cycle. im hopping to be able to crack into the 300 pound club with about 6-8% bf but that won't be till next years cutting cycle. Then im thinking about trying my hand at body building. is there anything you would recommend changing / adding?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I am at a loss of words...you know what you are doing and it seems very impressive , just add a physician in case you might need one , big guy like you can pick one up and pack the physician in the cupboard and store it there for the duration of the cycle in case something pops up.

aussieman

aussieman

Awards
I am at a loss of words...you know what you are doing and it seems very impressive , just add a physician in case you might need one , big guy like you can pick one up and pack the physician in the cupboard and store it there for the duration of the cycle in case something pops up.
Yeah ill juist go see one and tell him he's coming with me for 16 weeks :D I think / hope ill be fine i've run higher doses of Tren and Anadrol before i am ATM :p I forgot to put up ill be running an ai to.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I like it, but the one thing I dont understand is the primo. U have everything set up for a massive bulk, the primo just seems like u wanted to spend some extra money.

Ps I'm planing on running a cycle of test/tren/androl. That's a beastly set up, I'm glad u posted it!!

aussieman

aussieman

Awards
I like it, but the one thing I dont understand is the primo. U have everything set up for a massive bulk, the primo just seems like u wanted to spend some extra money.

Ps I'm planing on running a cycle of test/tren/androl. That's a beastly set up, I'm glad u posted it!!
Wll i've bin planning an insane stck for some time now just wanted to wait till i felt my body is ready and now i think it is. I hav'nt tried my hand in bodybuild even though have bin told 100 times buy my gyms owner and brother that i would destroy. My plan is just to rock up as an un know guy and destroy and keep going :saeek:

Now to the madness behind Primo i have talk to a few of my dad's ex bodybuilding friend's and talking to them about there cycles and mine and i notice alot of them use to use it. when i asked why they said they used Primobolan while bulking to give them a lighter hard look. it is also due to "apparently" it enhances the effect of other steroids such as Deca Tren and Aandrol so my running theory is why not try. I just wanna see how big i can really get. :p

I'm glad to here it man i've bin getting alot inbox asking about it like i said not for nobbie (not saying your one) just to be on the safe side but once you have a few cycle under your belt it owns. what dosages are you thiking of running?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Yeah I can see getting the hard lean look from primo, I will follow ur log to see how u like it, I just ordered some primo for a future stack.

Test e 750
Tren a 350
Androl 75

Haven't decided on length yet

aussieman

aussieman

Awards
Yeah I can see getting the hard lean look from primo, I will follow ur log to see how u like it, I just ordered some primo for a future stack.

Test e 750
Tren a 350
Androl 75

Haven't decided on length yet
yeah ill log it for sure and let everyone on the site know :D

Yeah that looks good to me mate will put on the size in no time :D

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
How much did all that primo run you? Always wanted to try it but it is so costly.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
That is pretty pricey. Have you run it before? If so how did you like it?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
You got caber for the deca and tren? Maybe drop some dbols in with the anadrol or run them later on in the stack? Maybe even some eq to help with appetite since were going all out anyways?

Why only 10 weeks on primo? Too expensive? Ive heard it really shines in longer duration runs

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Never used any injectibles but how bout switching out the deca for NPP. Faster acting less bloat and no waiting for it to clear if any 19nor related sides appear

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Never used any injectibles but how bout switching out the deca for NPP. Faster acting less bloat and no waiting for it to clear if any 19nor related sides appear
Good suggestion bro. Yeah man that's a retarded cycle, u didn't tell me u were planning that haha. Now there's gonna b a lot of people on drol, tren and test soon(including me lol).

aussieman

aussieman

Awards
You got caber for the deca and tren? Maybe drop some dbols in with the anadrol or run them later on in the stack? Maybe even some eq to help with appetite since were going all out anyways?
Why only 10 weeks on primo? Too expensive? Ive heard it really shines in longer duration runs
Yeah i was thinking of adding 40Mg a day D-bol with the Anadrol as i have a heap of them ATM. As for Eq im not sure iv bin thinking alittle into that iv still got about 7 weeks till i start.

I don't know why im 10 weeks price really is no no problem at all i could bump it up to 16 weeks.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Yeah i was thinking of adding 40Mg a day D-bol with the Anadrol as i have a heap of them ATM. As for Eq im not sure iv bin thinking alittle into that iv still got about 7 weeks till i start.

I don't know why im 10 weeks price really is no no problem at all i could bump it up to 16 weeks.
Bump the primo for sure to 16. Dbol at no less than 50mgs imo.

aussieman

aussieman

Awards
Bump the primo for sure to 16. Dbol at no less than 50mgs imo.
Yeah thats kinda what i was thinking just dont wanna put more strain on my liver :D
Good suggestion bro. Yeah man that's a retarded cycle, u didn't tell me u were planning that haha. Now there's gonna b a lot of people on drol, tren and test soon(including me lol).
Yeah everyones gonna be running Tren Test and Anadrol i have bin planning that cycle in more higher dosages then i thought **** it i might as well ad a few other things and go all out :D

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Yeah thats kinda what i was thinking just dont wanna put more strain on my liver :D

Yeah everyones gonna be running Tren Test and Anadrol i have bin planning that cycle in more higher dosages then i thought **** it i might as well ad a few other things and go all out :D
you're liver should be fine.. if your worried can you get tudca/udca in australia?

the doc is right. im looking at test e tren a drol, dbol and maybe a splash of primo or var mixed in... go big or go home right?

aussieman

aussieman

Awards
you're liver should be fine.. if your worried can you get tudca/udca in australia?

the doc is right. im looking at test e tren a drol, dbol and maybe a splash of primo or var mixed in... go big or go home right?
I've got liver support plus i drink about 1-2L of cranberry jucie a day :) Not sure dude as im in thailand atm haha will look once im back.

Thats the way im glad i got my fav cycle out there for everyone to try. Yeah man go big or go home or my fav is "If its worth doing its worth over doing"

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I've got liver support plus i drink about 1-2L of cranberry jucie a day :) Not sure dude as im in thailand atm haha will look once im back.

Thats the way im glad i got my fav cycle out there for everyone to try. Yeah man go big or go home or my fav is "If its worth doing its worth over doing"
honestly man this is just opinion but dbol and anadrol both seem very light on the liver and kidney in comparison to something like superdrol or epistane. I've been using dbol at 40 mgs and anadrol at 50 (first time with both compounds) and its treating me much better than superdrol and epi. i dont have blood enzyme tests to back it up but just by the way i feel alone says theyre both not nearly as bad. even on cycle support i feel like death and my piss turns brown even at 2gal of water a day on superdrol.

dude "if its worth doing, its worth overdoing" is one excellent quote i may be using that one from here on out.

aussieman

aussieman

Awards
honestly man this is just opinion but dbol and anadrol both seem very light on the liver and kidney in comparison to something like superdrol or epistane. I've been using dbol at 40 mgs and anadrol at 50 (first time with both compounds) and its treating me much better than superdrol and epi. i dont have blood enzyme tests to back it up but just by the way i feel alone says theyre both not nearly as bad. even on cycle support i feel like death and my piss turns brown even at 2gal of water a day on superdrol.

dude "if its worth doing, its worth overdoing" is one excellent quote i may be using that one from here on out.
Haha well the most anadrol i've used at one time is 175Mg ED but i like 100-150mg iv never really used Superdrol as i've bin told that Anadrol is better :) Now by the feeling like death and pissing brown i think i might stick to Anadrol.

Yeah i come up with that one night when i was blind drunk and my mates said "stop drinking" and i replyed with that haha. Also like "Why be clark kent when you can be superman" not mine but i do like it :)

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Haha well the most anadrol i've used at one time is 175Mg ED but i like 100-150mg iv never really used Superdrol as i've bin told that Anadrol is better :) Now by the feeling like death and pissing brown i think i might stick to Anadrol.

Yeah i come up with that one night when i was blind drunk and my mates said "stop drinking" and i replyed with that haha. Also like "Why be clark kent when you can be superman" not mine but i do like it :)

superdrol is a great "dry" anadrol. but all in all i'm a big fan of anadrol... strentgh and size gains are far better and sides arent as bad. after getting a taste of the real stuff im not touching the designer stuff EVER again. i need to cement down a fully reliable source with the real stuff though. thats my only big problem with it right now.. i move alot and im a bit nervous to do the online thing.
unfortunatly im the big guy at my gym currently since its on a military installation and most of those guys are pretty much terrified to fail a piss test, so im sure most of them dont use.

aussieman

aussieman

Awards
superdrol is a great "dry" anadrol. but all in all i'm a big fan of anadrol... strentgh and size gains are far better and sides arent as bad. after getting a taste of the real stuff im not touching the designer stuff EVER again. i need to cement down a fully reliable source with the real stuff though. thats my only big problem with it right now.. i move alot and im a bit nervous to do the online thing.
unfortunatly im the big guy at my gym currently since its on a military installation and most of those guys are pretty much terrified to fail a piss test, so im sure most of them dont use.
Yeah i love Anadrol strentgh and size gains some im happy just to build around that :)

I know what you mean man, i train at 2 diffrent gyms and at 1 im by far the biggest and at the other one im still probs in the top 5 biggest guys and it's never endding with people asking me.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah i love Anadrol strentgh and size gains some im happy just to build around that :)

I know what you mean man, i train at 2 diffrent gyms and at 1 im by far the biggest and at the other one im still probs in the top 5 biggest guys and it's never endding with people asking me.
What's the difference between dbol and anadrol?

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
300 at 6-8 damn man. Show some pictures! I'm not denying anything but that's ****en huge.

aussieman

aussieman

Awards
Oh yeah Anadrol is the best hents one of it nick name's Abombs haha. its the if you want size fast alot of water but man its a great kick starter.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Oh yeah Anadrol is the best hents one of it nick name's Abombs haha. its the if you want size fast alot of water but man its a great kick starter.
Hence using tren to help dry u out.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
aussies stats are scary...and Dr is pairing up to chisel him even more into a real life Brolli from DBZ...sh1t we might just be talking to the next world class BBer...

aussieman

aussieman

Awards
aussies stats are scary...and Dr is pairing up to chisel him even more into a real life Brolli from DBZ...sh1t we might just be talking to the next world class BBer...
Yeah brolly has tryed to steal my build ;) im thinking about jumping into the body building world after this cycle.
Gotta keep that hard look still so u look like a f*cking tank haha.
F**K YEAH! im gonna get a Thomas the tank **** ;) like to see someone make fun of me ;)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah brolly has tryed to steal my build ;) im thinking about jumping into the body building world after this cycle.

F**K YEAH! im gonna get a Thomas the tank **** ;) like to see someone make fun of me ;)
U already know bro BB or die or BB til u die, that's my motto.

aussieman

aussieman

Awards
U already know bro BB or die or BB til u die, that's my motto.
thats a good one but i love my 3 "go hard or go home" this next one i made up one night when i was off my face :p " if it's worth doing its worth over doing" and "why be clark kent when you can be superman" live by them you will be the big rig you always wanted to be :)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
thats a good one but i love my 3 "go hard or go home" this next one i made up one night when i was off my face :p " if it's worth doing its worth over doing" and "why be clark kent when you can be superman" live by them you will be the big rig you always wanted to be :)
All day errday bro. Dude was blown away when I said I'm doing test, tren abombs for my first injectable cycle lol, I told him what do u expect I'm going pro bro, there ain't no other way to do it.

aussieman

aussieman

Awards
All day errday bro. Dude was blown away when I said I'm doing test, tren abombs for my first injectable cycle lol, I told him what do u expect I'm going pro bro, there ain't no other way to do it.
Haha yeah i remember first time i hit Anadrol and Tren (in lower doses) my dads friend was blown away when he saw me. So worth it :p
No Var in this cycle correct?
You are correct.

Callejul

Awards
Just asking.... Have you tried deca alone and if so how were the results. I personally would run var at 8 weeks 75-100mg at tailend of cycle. That's my only advice cause this cycle looks beastly!

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Just asking.... Have you tried deca alone and if so how were the results. I personally would run var at 8 weeks 75-100mg at tailend of cycle. That's my only advice cause this cycle looks beastly!
Deca alone is a no no