Nolva + Erase + Alpha T2 For Gyno

ashmo

ashmo

Awards
Ok first post here :) So here goes going to be starting a Nolva cycle next week to help reduce the puffiness on my chest from previous teen Gyno (was on a 6 week Nolva course last year for the lumps and pain worked very well) I hold quite a bit of fat and water on my chest even know I'm quite a skinny guy overall and I was thinking of the Nolva + Erase + Alpha T2 stack to help clear this remaining Gyno?

Not sure if its a safe combo or of the dosages but:

1 x Erase + 1 x Alpha T2 daily 8 Weeks
20mg Nolva daily for 8 weeks then down to 10mg for 2 weeks

Any ideas?
Cheers

Callejul

Awards
Bump for answers but ill give my two cents ....

Nolva dosage looks great but the length of time is the only concern. I was thinking of an an A.I such as letro or armidex. Maybe forma stanzol should help tightened up the chest. All I know is that letro is a b*&*& and can ruin libido so I really don't know

Callejul

Awards
I was gonna this something for the slight gyno I have but I was gonna do
1-8 androhard v3
4-12 formastanzol
Maybe nolva not sure

Shawn26

Ok first post here :) So here goes going to be starting a Nolva cycle next week to help reduce the puffiness on my chest from previous teen Gyno (was on a 6 week Nolva course last year for the lumps and pain worked very well) I hold quite a bit of fat and water on my chest even know I'm quite a skinny guy overall and I was thinking of the Nolva + Erase + Alpha T2 stack to help clear this remaining Gyno?

Not sure if its a safe combo or of the dosages but:

1 x Erase + 1 x Alpha T2 daily 8 Weeks
20mg Nolva daily for 8 weeks then down to 10mg for 2 weeks

Any ideas?
Cheers
What novla for 10 weeks?!?!... if you have teen gyno go see a doctor and get it looked at, and let him prescribe a course of action...dont make your own ****tail and mess your body up even more... i am assuming your still a teen or young, and you will most likely mess your endocrine system up even more by trying to run your own gyno treatment cycle... dont play doctor unless you have a MD

ashmo

ashmo

Awards
Doctors didnt care said its normal im 22 now so this is has been on going for 8 years or so studies have shown that nolva can work on teen gyno for about 12 weeks

ashmo

ashmo

Awards
Any other feedback before I start this stack? Cheers

StickmanLee

StickmanLee

Awards
Gyno is irreversible. If it's from an old cycle it's too late. Surgery is only option

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news

Unless there's something revolutionary....? Anyone else

Shawn26

Doctors didnt care said its normal im 22 now so this is has been on going for 8 years or so studies have shown that nolva can work on teen gyno for about 12 weeks
if one doctor, doesnt help go see another, they are the only ones that can give you viable working options to help reverse your gyno... and if they say nothing can be done get surgery

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gyno is irreversible. If it's from an old cycle it's too late. Surgery is only option

Yes and no. An AI like letrozole can shrink the gyno to the point where it is absolutely unnoticeable. Not that I'm recommending that protocol in this case.

OP, did you know that nolvadex has a very negative effect on IGF-1? If you are adamant about running a SERM, you might wanna look into raloxifene or toremifene.

madds87

madds87

Awards
  • Established
nolva and erase work very well... you will see it dissapear after about the third or forth week

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I was gonna this something for the slight gyno I have but I was gonna do
1-8 androhard v3
4-12 formastanzol
Maybe nolva not sure
Androhard is supposedly very good for combating gyno... Not sure about stacking forma with it..,anyone see any reasons not to?