halo and sd

jumpoff609

Awards
Quick question I've been researching and can't find the answer. I just started week 3 of my halo and I got my hands on some sd, is it okay for me to take the se at 10mg along with the halo at 75mg for the three remaining weeks?

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
I wouldn't, but that's IMO. Sd is harsh and you're already three weeks in. Be safe, save it for another cycle.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

jumpoff609

Awards
I wouldn't, but that's IMO. Sd is harsh and you're already three weeks in. Be safe, save it for another cycle.

Thanks why is it ok to stack at the.beginning of a cycle but not the end

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't stack it in anyway. Just do hdrol for 6 weeks.

Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise. -- Kobe Bryant

jumpoff609

Awards
I wouldn't stack it in anyway. Just do hdrol for 6 weeks.

Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise. -- Kobe Bryant
Ok how long should I wait to start sd I've heard a two month break but would it be ok to start sooner

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok how long should I wait to start sd I've heard a two month break but would it be ok to start sooner
Time on plus pct. so if it's a 4 week cycle plus 4 weeks pct It would be Atleast 3 months.

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
My breaks are 6 on, 6 off for pct, 12 with nothing but creatine... if that. I get pretty good gains during the 12 weeks as well.