Wanting to start cycle..need help please

johnman21

johnman21

Awards
Im 23 years old..6'3 300 pounds..im a big fairly solid dude and i like being this big..iv been working out on and off for the past 5-6 years..im starting to train for charity strongman comps that happen from time to time and i want to bulk up and get even stronger...i have been looking around and seen that anvar could be a good match..(oral)..i really dont want to inject...is there anything i need to take with it?..or maybe after im done taking them?...a cycle would be for 6-8 weeks right?..i have done some looking around but would like advice..please help...John R

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You want strength? And don't want to inject I'd say look into sdrol and do plenty of research

johnman21

johnman21

Awards
iv looked into it but not interested.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
iv looked into it but not interested.
Ok so if u looked into than u should have an idea what u want? There's a lot out there buddy. Research the forum, plenty of them to get an idea from.

Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise. -- Kobe Bryant

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Ok so if u looked into than u should have an idea what u want? There's a lot out there buddy. Research the forum, plenty of them to get an idea from.

Everything negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise. -- Kobe Bryant
^^^ research, there are many products out there.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

johnman21

johnman21

Awards
Anavar 40-50mg ED Weeks 1-8
Tribulus 5-8g ED Weeks 1-12
Avena Sativa 2-4g ED Weeks 1-12
Clomid 50mg ED Weeks 9-11

for leaning out this should work?...what do you guys think?