Test E Tren E diet

c_rock42

Awards
I'm currently running a cycle of Test E and Tren E and would love to have a great recomp out of this. I'm just curious how many calories to maximize each. Also how much cardio would be optimal to throw in without sacrificing muscle gain. Lastly, should I taper off carbs at night or the recomp or keep them at every meal considering the tren? My stats are 5'9" 180 lbs and around 15% bf. please anybody who has completed a similar cycle please comment!!!

FightFires

FightFires

Awards
You're an idiot. You shouldn't be taking these hormones without even knowing how to properly reach your goals off cycle, hence you being an idiot. Secondly you're also stupid, try doing some distance running on your tren, see how that goes for you. I'm not going to give you any pointers because of your pure lazyness, hopefully what you get out of this is the common sense to learn what you're doing before putting your body at risk next time.

I hope your PCT is more thought out than your diet is.

technique88

technique88

Awards
You're an idiot. You shouldn't be taking these hormones without even knowing how to properly reach your goals off cycle, hence you being an idiot. Secondly you're also stupid, try doing some distance running on your tren, see how that goes for you. I'm not going to give you any pointers because of your pure lazyness, hopefully what you get out of this is the common sense to learn what you're doing before putting your body at risk next time.

I hope your PCT is more thought out than your diet is.
What's a PCT?