First time taking a PH. Thinking about Halotest-25

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Not old enough , lacking knowledge of PH/DS first run should be a SOLO run not a double compound in 1 pill run. Furthermore, never to OTC PCT if you love your nuts. Please do more research:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html

Anyhow, do the checklist, not old enough. Come back in 4-5 years with this question and having read and understood that thread.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Thanks for the post but I just went over the checklist and it said I have to be 21 or older which I am. I understand that I have to do more research, that's why I posted here. I appreciate the advice, but you said I was too young and according to that checklist I am not. Thank you very much though!
Lol that's a minimum requirement , but if you knew anything about Genetic Potential, HTPA system development and the Male Endocrine System progression over the years , a kid like you would not have the balls to answer in such a c0cky way. Now that said, lets pickle your liver since you are 21:

If you want mass gains and a safe cycle:

SD:
10/10/10/10/10/10

PCT:
Clomid
50/50/25/25
DAA
3/3/3/3/3/3
Erase
0/0/3/3/2/1

OR Halodrol By itself:
50/50/75/75/75/75

Same PCT schedule

OR Epi:
30/30/40/40/50/50

Same PCT again, research the cycle support and PCT more...Anyhow, knowing you are just a c0cky underweight brat at 21 , do get c0cky and try to do a 4 week SD run for massive gains in the usual "ballsy" scheme of:

20/20/30/30

If you survive that and come out the other end NOT crying with deep hard suppression , then I'll admit I was wrong :) But then again...I am not wrong in this stuff since I did do my research, payed atention in Homeo class , Anatomy and Biochem class...Good luck kiddo, I gave yah safe cycles and 1 to see you really suffer for being like this...so be smart and don't do the SD 4 week run as your first run. Or do it lol the hell I care for such a rude kid.

pballer

Awards
Lol that's a minimum requirement , but if you knew anything about Genetic Potential, HTPA system development and the Male Endocrine System progression over the years , a kid like you would not have the balls to answer in such a c0cky way. Now that said, lets pickle your liver since you are 21:

Same PCT again, research the cycle support and PCT more...Anyhow, knowing you are just a c0cky underweight brat at 21 , do get c0cky and try to do a 4 week SD run for massive gains in the usual "ballsy" scheme of:

20/20/30/30

If you survive that and come out the other end NOT crying with deep hard suppression , then I'll admit I was wrong :) But then again...I am not wrong in this stuff since I did do my research, payed atention in Homeo class , Anatomy and Biochem class...Good luck kiddo, I gave yah safe cycles and 1 to see you really suffer for being like this...so be smart and don't do the SD 4 week run as your first run. Or do it lol the hell I care for such a rude kid.

Okay I'm pretty confused on this when your profile says youre 138 pounds at age 21 and 5'5? If thats the case then you shouldnt even be making comments on a pro hormone site until you make a hulk baby who you can say you have trained... I don't care if youre trying to be cut or not. This guys 52 pounds heavier then you already and at least doesnt have to worry about women being a challenge in a fight..

As for the original question... avesss= its all about listing to your body brother. Would i recommend an SD run as your first cycle? no, you dont know how your body takes pros. If you really want to run something then just run h-drol. It's a good starter. All you have to do is search "h-drol cycle" and youll find everything you need from other people asking questions.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Tis thread makes me want to lawl so hard. Especially the picks his liver with sd

And celorza drew out 2 perfect plans for you with hdrol or epi. I wouldn't go for sd if I were you though, it's about as harsh as a ph gets without being stacked.

Consider yourself lucky, people don't usually lay out the plan for you, you should learn enough to know what each part does before going through with this. There's a lot of dangers with ph's

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Okay I'm pretty confused on this when your profile says youre 138 pounds at age 21 and 5'5? If thats the case then you shouldnt even be making comments on a pro hormone site until you make a hulk baby who you can say you have trained... I don't care if youre trying to be cut or not.

hmmmmm does size = knoweldge of prohoromones.... hmmm

pballer

Awards
Didn't say size did.. But if he's following his own logic of being 21 and not taking stuff then that means he also has 0 experience.. Really couldn't care if he has read a lot or not. Don't bash on a guy for at least being smart enough to ask when your only experience has been trolling through this site.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Okay I'm pretty confused on this when your profile says youre 138 pounds at age 21 and 5'5? If thats the case then you shouldnt even be making comments on a pro hormone site until you make a hulk baby who you can say you have trained... I don't care if youre trying to be cut or not. This guys 52 pounds heavier then you already and at least doesnt have to worry about women being a challenge in a fight..

As for the original question... avesss= its all about listing to your body brother. Would i recommend an SD run as your first cycle? no, you dont know how your body takes pros. If you really want to run something then just run h-drol. It's a good starter. All you have to do is search "h-drol cycle" and youll find everything you need from other people asking questions.

First of all this guy knows what he's talkin bout! He may be a little guy but that doesn't mean he's not smart bout this topic! Maybe he's researching before. Don't talk down on him like that when you probably don't know sh!t. Your body, go phuck it up if you want... Oh and I got you by 50+ pounds so Wtf now? Carry on! This site is for helpful info. Take it or leave it... Don't run your mouth!

pballer

Awards
First of all this guy knows what he's talkin bout! He may be a little guy but that doesn't mean he's not smart bout this topic! Maybe he's researching before. Don't talk down on him like that when you probably don't know sh!t. Your body, go phuck it up if you want... Oh and I got you by 50+ pounds so Wtf now? Carry on! This site is for helpful info. Take it or leave it... Don't run your mouth!
I didn't say the cycles he suggested were bad.. So pay attention before you try to bash. The stuff he said was right on and pretty good as far as the compounds. I was saying a 138 pound 21 year old should not be bashing on an 185 pound guy by calling him underweight and whatever when he's just asking a question.. I'm pretty sure the guy asking the question knows what age he is so telling him he's to young right when he posts is the biggest waste of space.. And glad to see you're telling me to not talk down on the guy who's talking down airborne.. Glad to see your brain hasn't been affected by the chemicals yet.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I didn't say the cycles he suggested were bad.. So pay attention before you try to bash. The stuff he said was right on and pretty good as far as the compounds. I was saying a 138 pound 21 year old should not be bashing on an 185 pound guy by calling him underweight and whatever when he's just asking a question.. I'm pretty sure the guy asking the question knows what age he is so telling him he's to young right when he posts is the biggest waste of space.. And glad to see you're telling me to not talk down on the guy who's talking down airborne.. Glad to see your brain hasn't been affected by the chemicals yet.
Your right lol we can keep going in circles if you want! Don't talk down to people. I mean there is a lot of retards here but Cel ain't one

pballer

Awards
Your right lol we can keep going in circles if you want! Don't talk down to people. I mean there is a lot of retards here but Cel ain't one
138 pounds and a master of weight training.. Yeah sounds legit. Im sure he might be going for that track runner look but as far as bulking..Yeah that's who I'll take my advice from. Anyone can read bud. Just like seeing you step up to defend the basher for being bashed hahaha. It's cute though.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
138 pounds and a master of weight training.. Yeah sounds legit. Im sure he might be going for that track runner look but as far as bulking..Yeah that's who I'll take my advice from. Anyone can read bud. Just like seeing you step up to defend the basher for being bashed hahaha. It's cute though.
Lol oh yea? I'm NOT gonna play your little kid games. If you knew anything on these topics you would be pointing him in a diff direction as well as for bulk I know what that's all bout. Check my stats. Keep running your mouth bruh

pballer

Awards
Lol oh yea? I'm NOT gonna play your little kid games. If you knew anything on these topics you would be pointing him in a diff direction as well as for bulk I know what that's all bout. Check my stats. Keep running your mouth bruh
Which would be why I told him not to run an SD cycle first and to run hdrol instead... Do you actually read or what? I think I figured out why you're the "ex" ranger hahahahah

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
@ OP, What kind of plateaus are you hitting? I have a hard time believing that a 21 year old male at 5'11 185 (strong avi stats btw) needs a prohormone cycle to get past a plateau. It's not as if you've reached your genetic limit, more likely your diet isn't on point, or you need to switch routines in the gym. I'm gonna have to go with Cel and advise that you not do a ph until you have some more experience.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Which would be why I told him not to run an SD cycle first and to run hdrol instead... Do you actually read or what? I think I figured out why you're the "ex" ranger hahahahah
He shouldn't be running anything and your right ;-) Ranger for life. I've actually done somethin with my life ;-) don't go by a lame as name like pballer. What is that penisballer, paintballer? Couldn't handle real guns? Or **** u let me know

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Look... I'm done arguing... This is like home. AM is family... Take my advice or leave it... No probs here

pballer

Awards
He shouldn't be running anything and your right ;-) Ranger for life. I've actually done somethin with my life ;-) don't go by a lame as name like pballer. What is that penisballer, paintballer? Couldn't handle real guns? Or **** u let me know
And I'm guessing by now your paycheck is also way smaller due to your education. Or lack of I guess with the jokes you make haha. Anyone can type words in. Just like seeing you respond hahah. This coming from the a guy in a iron man mask, hahah. Yeah your life sounds promising hahahaha

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
And I'm guessing by now your paycheck is also way smaller due to your education. Or lack of I guess with the jokes you make haha. Anyone can type words in. Just like seeing you respond hahah. This coming from the a guy in a iron man mask, hahah. Yeah your life sounds promising hahahaha
Ahhh good one bro you got me :)

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I have been thinking about doing my first cycle of a prohormone. I've been doing a ton of research but I still don't really feel comfortable starting a cycle yet because I have read so many different things that I'm not sure what exactly to do.

To give you some background on myself, I am 21 and have been lifting since I was 15-16 years old. I am 5' 11" 185 lbs. I really have hit a plateau lately and I really need something to get me over it. I have read that Halotest-25 is a good prohormone but I have also read that the PCT Powerlab Nutrition offers is not a sufficient PCT so I am not sure what to take for a PCT. Also, what should I take before, during, and after the cycle? Please be as detailed as possible. I know I am asking for a lot but I really want to be as knowledgeable as possible before starting. If someone could give me a list of what to get and what dosages I should take of each that would be great. Thanks in advance for the help!

-Ant
Hey man sorry for the idiots on this board well done for asking and not jumping blindly into something.

If you don't wanna use a serm you could look up a cycle of andromass for 8 weeks or androbulk their not toxic and you can use the pp trs stack for pct.

Hdrol is another good starting point but you'd new support sups and possibly a serm for pct again OTC could be good enough for hdrol but a serm should be on hand in any cycle.

Epistane or havoc again I'd say that's more of a second cycle.

And as for Superdrol it should not of even been mentioned theirs so many advanced users and people who have used gear who won't touch this toxic harsh compound.

Good luck and if you need any help give me a private message.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lol idiots, yes. Hey man its your body.... Anything a kid will do to make quick gains... Don't say I or a couple others didn't tell u so.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Waking up...Well I do enjoy making a detailed explanation for my actions at 7am when my alarm didn't go off...brilliant

First: Size/age/stat wise is more precise for me to tell him NOT to do so like I did little Pen1sballer. Since I am also 21 and I know I am not near genetic potential and furthermore, know a tad bit more about chemicals...so does size equal knowledge as asked below? Yes, Grey matter size knowledge does matter, do not worry you can NOT lose any more than the one you already lack and cortisol does not pickle the neurons like it does to muscle mass in certain catabolic scenarios. (Yes I made a reference to the brain I'm glad you caught on). Moving on, the SD cycle is stated as a "mischieving" cycle, me being p1ssed off I ended up suggesting it so he could get a dose of "Humble up" medicine if he took it, yet I did state it, and if he reads around, Hdrol and Epi runs are safer and almost standard for first timers.
Tis thread makes me want to lawl so hard. Especially the picks his liver with sd

And celorza drew out 2 perfect plans for you with hdrol or epi. I wouldn't go for sd if I were you though, it's about as harsh as a ph gets without being stacked.

Consider yourself lucky, people don't usually lay out the plan for you, you should learn enough to know what each part does before going through with this. There's a lot of dangers with ph's
:p
Didn't say size did.. But if he's following his own logic of being 21 and not taking stuff then that means he also has 0 experience.. Really couldn't care if he has read a lot or not. Don't bash on a guy for at least being smart enough to ask when your only experience has been trolling through this site.
Is it smart enough to go into an Opium ring and ask about the Blue Dragon and if it is good to take it? Take a second to ponder over this...if not please, google can clarify if its too much for you.
Brother, you know I respect you a lot, thanks.
Now now...here we go again, but I'll be nicer here in educating you on my claims again:
I called him underweight, in the sheer aspect of genetic potential, meaning that PH/DS are supposed to be for breaching it right? Okie doke, genetic potential , in a simple, brute calculating matter would be like this for this fellow:
Height in CM - Weight in KG = Weight at 6-7% BF , so mostly lean weight. This is the "No Bullsh1t" formula if you want to look it up...but a F*ckarounditis overrun individual by you is far too in to be saved. Anyhow, lets see:
Height: 183cm
Weight:84
Bear with this and take it as magic, we are gonna do MATH so don't be scared:
183-84=99KG
99KG=218 lbs
So when he shows up at 218 , and lets even be nice , WITH all the BF he wants in some YEARS then its fine to say he is ready :). Thing is, you lack knowledge of PH/DS or better to say, ALL exogenous hormones on the young male Endocrine and HTPA system. Again, read some please...
:') Thanks brother
Funny lol, you keep repeating the same...do you have a problem with you being a fat lump? Its ok...I can teach you to cut and keep muscle mass little fella :) don't worry its gonna be ok! (Yes the little fella is again in reference to you synapsis enhancing organ)
Airborne does have a point, he is about the beastest guys around the forums, and I follow his logs :) his numbers are real and legit, and he is not a fat lump either! Huge bro haha.
Again refer to the explanation of the SD mock cycle again.
@ OP, What kind of plateaus are you hitting? I have a hard time believing that a 21 year old male at 5'11 185 (strong avi stats btw) needs a prohormone cycle to get past a plateau. It's not as if you've reached your genetic limit, more likely your diet isn't on point, or you need to switch routines in the gym. I'm gonna have to go with Cel and advise that you not do a ph until you have some more experience.
Thanks bro, plateaus usually come when people don't reassess their kCalories for their weight every once in a while, they don't deaload/reload or tackle on a different approach to their training program , or they simpley don't stick to one at all...So if he wants, there's better ways by simply taking an outlook on that :3!!
Really? You, a textbook nincompoop dares bash Airborne and try to brag about education? Bring it kiddo, 21 and Bachelors in Manufacturing Engineering , furthermore out of the heck of it applied and got accepted to law school before and didn't go...now lets see you are talking education to the kid in the deans list of the University of Texas...oh yeah that's smart, please do go on about your little associates or HS diploma...Lesson for you, ignorant being, do NOT mess with Airborne, say sh1t to me all you want, I can take the heat and come back anyway and teach you a thing or two...but if the beef is with ME do NOT mess with my friends at all...specially when he can pick you up and pin you to a wall with one hand.
Lol idiots, yes. Hey man its your body.... Anything a kid will do to make quick gains... Don't say I or a couple others didn't tell u so.
Hence I tried to advice him bro :(...but yeah it is his body, thus I layed him out his own poison routes lol...Thanks for the support brother :)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
And SOB! I was gonna neg train him to red and he is already in red! Jesus badonkadonk Christ!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
And SOB! I was gonna neg train him to red and he is already in red! Jesus badonkadonk Christ!
Lmfao well said lol if I could rep u a mil times in a row I so would

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Truly shocked by this Cel lol way better than I did. My patients isn't that good ;-) shh

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lmfao well said lol if I could rep u a mil times in a row I so would
:p come on brosef its ok hehe, your support and friendship=all the rep I need haha
Truly shocked by this Cel lol way better than I did. My patients isn't that good ;-) shh
hahaha I took it easy didn't I? :p! Figured a little milder yet more educated response to his mindless bashing would fit better hehe

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
:p come on brosef its ok hehe, your support and friendship=all the rep I need haha

hahaha I took it easy didn't I? :p! Figured a little milder yet more educated response to his mindless bashing would fit better hehe
Lol agreed brother!

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good advice is always quietly appreciated. Big ups to Airborne and Celo!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
BIGpapasKITCH

BIGpapasKITCH

Awards
I'm planning to run it within a month or 2 I've done the research and I feel confident to run it I'm buying the complete pack with a anti estrogen liver guard and pct thatis also a test booster I'm set I believe now I know I'm young but its safe to run at 18 the company itself said so

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
I'm planning to run it within a month or 2 I've done the research and I feel confident to run it I'm buying the complete pack with a anti estrogen liver guard and pct thatis also a test booster I'm set I believe now I know I'm young but its safe to run at 18 the company itself said so
You ever think that of course the company would say that if it means getting your money? How much do you think they really care when it comes to your health vs your money, they'll say whatever they can within legal boundaries to get into your wallet. I'll bet you money that if you call them back and ask what's better between a serm and their pct product, theyd claim their product is just as effective too. The fact that you believe them means you're too young and probly don't really know what you're doing, you just "think" you do

Rant over

BIGpapasKITCH

BIGpapasKITCH

Awards
Well that does make sense you have a very good point I'm sure there's better things out there for my pct what would you recommend for the post cycle and test booster? Because there post was also a test booster Ied love help from a real person not after my wallet

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Your a moron

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Your a moron
My thoughts exactly brother, we are not supposed to be wasting time in this thread anymore. Let him have no gains, pickle his liver and gain a nice pair of C-cups ok :).

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
My thoughts exactly brother, we are not supposed to be wasting time in this thread anymore. Let him have no gains, pickle his liver and gain a nice pair of C-cups ok :).
Oh I know

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
We already warned you and tried to help. If you want to limit your potential and play fish in a barrel with your health, go ahead. Just know, you're too young and we've all seen this road before. It wont come out the way you're planning it to

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
We already warned you and tried to help. If you want to limit your potential and play fish in a barrel with your health, go ahead. Just know, you're too young and we've all seen this road before. It wont come out the way you're planning it to
I have to rep this when im on my computer

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Half these threads are fake I think . You can't really be that stupid .