First time taking a PH. Thinking about Halotest-25

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious
    Good advice is always quietly appreciated. Big ups to Airborne and Celo!
    U got it brother! Ur the man lol
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

2. Quote Originally Posted by sidoious
    Good advice is always quietly appreciated. Big ups to Airborne and Celo!
    Thanks brother
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
    •   

3. I'm planning to run it within a month or 2 I've done the research and I feel confident to run it I'm buying the complete pack with a anti estrogen liver guard and pct thatis also a test booster I'm set I believe now I know I'm young but its safe to run at 18 the company itself said so

4. Quote Originally Posted by BIGpapasKITCH
    I'm planning to run it within a month or 2 I've done the research and I feel confident to run it I'm buying the complete pack with a anti estrogen liver guard and pct thatis also a test booster I'm set I believe now I know I'm young but its safe to run at 18 the company itself said so
    You ever think that of course the company would say that if it means getting your money? How much do you think they really care when it comes to your health vs your money, they'll say whatever they can within legal boundaries to get into your wallet. I'll bet you money that if you call them back and ask what's better between a serm and their pct product, theyd claim their product is just as effective too. The fact that you believe them means you're too young and probly don't really know what you're doing, you just "think" you do

Rant over

5. Well that does make sense you have a very good point I'm sure there's better things out there for my pct what would you recommend for the post cycle and test booster? Because there post was also a test booster Ied love help from a real person not after my wallet
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by BIGpapasKITCH
    I'm planning to run it within a month or 2 I've done the research and I feel confident to run it I'm buying the complete pack with a anti estrogen liver guard and pct thatis also a test booster I'm set I believe now I know I'm young but its safe to run at 18 the company itself said so
    Your a moron
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

7. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Your a moron
    My thoughts exactly brother, we are not supposed to be wasting time in this thread anymore. Let him have no gains, pickle his liver and gain a nice pair of C-cups ok .
    >SNS-Glycophase<

8. Quote Originally Posted by Celorza

My thoughts exactly brother, we are not supposed to be wasting time in this thread anymore. Let him have no gains, pickle his liver and gain a nice pair of C-cups ok .
    Oh I know
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

9. We already warned you and tried to help. If you want to limit your potential and play fish in a barrel with your health, go ahead. Just know, you're too young and we've all seen this road before. It wont come out the way you're planning it to

10. Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper
    We already warned you and tried to help. If you want to limit your potential and play fish in a barrel with your health, go ahead. Just know, you're too young and we've all seen this road before. It wont come out the way you're planning it to
    I have to rep this when im on my computer
    >SNS-Glycophase<

11. Half these threads are fake I think . You can't really be that stupid .
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"

12. Quote Originally Posted by roblasane
    Half these threads are fake I think . You can't really be that stupid .
    Lmfao their is
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Thinking of taking prohormone
    By clarkp81 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-09-2011, 08:32 PM
  2. thinking about taking a-dex with my mdrol
    By ryaroberts in forum Anabolics