Proper dosing of Liquid Nolvadex

Son_Of_SEALs

Awards
I'm ordering from an "anonymous banner" and am picking up the Nolva at 20mg X 30ml, only problem is this is my first time feeding this to my pet rat. I was thinking running 20/20/20/20 for him. Would this suffice my little friend? I am no chemist and would hate to hurt my little buddy.

I get that for every ML, their is 20mg, so would this be appropriate?

Thank you

Son_Of_SEALs

Awards
He's running a month cycle of Superdrol btw

30/30/30/30

PCT

Nolva - 20/20/20/20

HcGenerate will be fed into his water dish as well.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
He's running a month cycle of Superdrol btw

30/30/30/30

PCT

Nolva - 20/20/20/20

HcGenerate will be fed into his water dish as well.
Im using the same stuff. Think it may be under dosed. My male rats nipples are sensitive... hope your rats have no sense of taste. Mine says that stff tastes worse then sweaty gym socks after you wore one over your ball sack in a tanning bed

Son_Of_SEALs

Awards
Would appreciate more advice on my rat, I love him very much!

Son_Of_SEALs

Awards
Im using the same stuff. Think it may be under dosed. My male rats nipples are sensitive... hope your rats have no sense of taste. Mine says that stff tastes worse then sweaty gym socks after you wore one over your ball sack in a tanning bed
My rat does not mind the taste, just bitch tits haha. And being shutdown.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
My lab animals are also running SD @ 30mgs/day. Week 3 begins tomorrow so PCT will begin in 2 weeks. I plan on giving them tamox 40/20/20/10. 20 will be a bit low for your rat as SD is quite the harsh chemical. 20 would be fine for something like halo, but SD requires more SERM. Take care of that rat of yours...

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Take my advice with a gain of salt but I think sdrol is worthy of 40/40/20/20 on nolva. I've never ran sd though so don't trust me too much. Yes you'd need another bottle if u went this route

Son_Of_SEALs

Awards
Take my advice with a gain of salt but I think sdrol is worthy of 40/40/20/20 on nolva. I've never ran sd though so don't trust me too much. Yes you'd need another bottle if u went this route
I was just thinking the same thing, really dissapointing! I should have planned better! Oh well, ill put the superdrol away until I can afford a proper PCT. Thanks for the advice!