Buying "Real" PCT after Cycle!

olletsocmit

Awards
There is a TON of talk on here about people buying their PCT on the internet... everyone tells other people to "google it" or "buy online". I wanted to bring up a few things and get your input. If you don't know you need a proper PCT after your gear or PH cycle, you need to do more research. Everyone knows you can search "Nolvadex" on google and there are 187,000 sites that sell a generic version or a "real" version for more $$ from Canada or India. First big question is... how do you know its real and not just a sugar pill or a pill that has 2 of the 8 proper chem's that make the real one up? Seems dangerous, almost crazy to trust them. I got it from my Doc the first time I did a cycle back in college, so I knew it was real. What do you guys look for when taking it to know it is real or is working? Just kinda wanted to get peoples input on this topic that have actually used it or real from doc vs online.

Please only experienced users only share.

Forti

Awards
Hi mate you said you went to your doctor for nolva il be finishing a course soon and was wondering the same thing, about getting the real thing. What did you say to your doctor to get them?

divo006

divo006

Awards
i hear ppl worrying more about getting legit gear. well i'd say how do you know if it doesnt work? if the stuff isn't legit then the sides of improper pct come to play.

holysnikey

Awards
Well most of it is just based off word of mouth and reviews. Also you said how do you know its all of the chemicals? Nolvadex and Clomid are both single chemical compounds. Nolvadex is tamoxifen and Clomid is clomiphene but I'm not as sure about the Clomid chemical name. Most people it seems get them from "research chemical" websites. But it is a gamble no doubt

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

str8jacked23

str8jacked23

Awards
Iits out there for sure. I found a couple of good reliable places and it works. Just takes a little digging sometimes...

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have to ask about where to buy stuff, you're not ready.