does clen show up in drug tests?
- 10-20-2004, 03:18 PM
- 10-20-2004, 04:18 PM
Most likely NO.
- 10-20-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally Posted by powerlifter
10-20-2004, 05:14 PM
and even IF it did, clen is not scheduled, so why would an employer CARE?
10-20-2004, 05:39 PM
- 5'7" 243 lbs.
- Join Date
- Aug 2004
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
I've taken it right before tests and it's never shown up.
10-20-2004, 05:44 PM
Drug tests look for specific substances as far as I have read and been told by a nurse doing a drug test on me so unless your job happens to be Olympic Powerlifter you'll be fine.
10-20-2004, 06:17 PM
10-20-2004, 07:30 PM
thanks everyone. i appreciate it.
Similar Forum Threads
- By AM360 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 13Last Post: 12-11-2013, 01:37 PM
- By Casy86 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2011, 10:45 PM
- By bballfreak155 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-21-2011, 10:33 AM
- By mickeymac36 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-02-2010, 11:23 PM
- By lobe50 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-04-2005, 02:24 PM