GW1516 Experience

Jbranken

Jbranken

Banned
Awards
Just my .02 on gw1516

For those who are unaware, gw1516 is a research chem that's supposed to improve cardio and have a noticeable effect on fatloss via manipulation of fast twitch muscle fibers to slow twitch, alowing the muscle to use adipose tissue as energy more efficiently. I recently purchased this research chem from a reputable source. There was no doubt in my mind that I had a legitimate product. I dosed it at 5mg 2x ed for a whopping grand total of 10mg dosed daily.

I'm not only bodybuilding enthusiast, but avid endurance runner. I compete in 5k races once a month and track my times religiously while training for them. Gw1516 seemed like the end all solution to in-race fatigue and a good way to shed a few pounds during my spring recomp. So here's what I experienced...

5k time one day prior to dosing:
20:27

Day 1:
20:34

Day 2:
Break

Day 3:
Break

Day 4:
21:16

Day 5:
Break

Day 6:
21:51

Day 7:
22:40

Day 8:
Break

Day 9:
Breathing is failing me
23:43

Day 10:
24:32

At this point, my cardio was failing miserably. I dosed the compound for an aditional 4 days and dropped it completely once I was unable to finish a 5k without stopping and walking. Maybe it's just the way it reacted with my body as an individual, but this chem did nothing for me. My cardio started improving again after discontinuing gw, but I haven't got near my original pr since taking it. Only taking it for two weeks, I saw no drop in bf or additional benefits for that matter. I wouldn't suggest the use of this to anyone. Maybe it will work for others, but it sucked for me.

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
Insane. Didn't you say it did something along the lines of switching from fast twitch to slow twitch muscle fibers? That's screwing with a WHOLE lot of physiology there man, even if I have the switch backwards, either way would have some serious effects on the way the whole rest of the body functions. I would think with you being the endurance athlete, you push your body further than most other athletes and would be first to notice any detrimental effects from anything. Not to mention that kind of switch would effect which motor units are activated in the muscles groups, using particular different muscle fibers than your pre-use run times. Those progressions of times though, wow. That's scientific data, lol.

Jbranken

Jbranken

Banned
Awards
Insane. Didn't you say it did something along the lines of switching from fast twitch to slow twitch muscle fibers? That's screwing with a WHOLE lot of physiology there man, even if I have the switch backwards, either way would have some serious effects on the way the whole rest of the body functions. I would think with you being the endurance athlete, you push your body further than most other athletes and would be first to notice any detrimental effects from anything. Not to mention that kind of switch would effect which motor units are activated in the muscles groups, using particular different muscle fibers than your pre-use run times. Those progressions of times though, wow. That's scientific data, lol.
Yea I'm hoping some other people who have used it will chime in with some experiences. The biggest dissapointment was how long I've waited to use it

david_golds

Awards
I just got some, planning to run it for a cut starting in 30 days. I wonder if you just got bunk stuff? (Your bottle didn't happen to be 60ml with a red flame on the label near the "GW-501516", did it?)

GW1516 doesn't convert fast-twitch to slow-twitch, that's what AICAR does. I wouldn't want to mess around with that unless I was doing nothing but running marathons.

larrypearson1

Awards
I just ordered some gw1516 in 'bulk' form from a chinese supplier. It will come as a powder and not already mixed up. I also ordered some pre-mixed liquid stuff from GW Peptides. Can I mix the Chinese stuff with pure water and inject my rat with that, or do I have to mix the Chinese stuff with the same stuff as the GW mixes it with, Or, can I just feed the rat the required dosage orally.

larrypearson1

Awards
AICAR

My rat is a swimmer. He swims a mile every day but he is still fat. His parents were fat, so it is probably genetic. He has been using less than the minimum recomended amount of AICAR for two weeks, and he is swimming much farther now. He has improved his time by 25% in the two week span. He does not look as tired now after his swim either. He seems to like his treadmill better and is doing much better on that too. Its like he just doesn't get tired like b 4.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gw is an oral. Dont inject, big mistake.

themg

Awards
As an endurance athlete very familiar with gw1516 I had to chime in on this thread. Did you really think that you were going to be able to make a legitimate attempt at your all time 5k pr day after day just because of product? That belief is completely asinine. No endurance athlete, runner especially would be able to come close to their all time pr day after day even with something like gw1516. You plan at legitimizing or testing the benefit of gw1516 was completely foolish.

Elite distance runners, the very best in the world, ideally train to peak once per year sometimes twice if need be. Yes, they do compete in more than 1-2 races per year but they do not perform their absolute best in those other events because they are not training for them specifically and have not planned their training around them, they train through their additional events. Why would you be any different than the very best and expect to be able to make a legitimate run at your career pr day after day? You honestly expected to be able to put in a hard time trial effort and then repeat it 5 more times in a span of 10 days for a total of 6 hard efforts in 10 days....geez no wonder it didnt work for you, you never gave it a chance. Your dose was also about 1/5th to 1/10th of the dose that has been proven to be beneficial in the endurance world.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
As an endurance athlete very familiar with gw1516 I had to chime in on this thread. Did you really think that you were going to be able to make a legitimate attempt at your all time 5k pr day after day just because of product? That belief is completely asinine. No endurance athlete, runner especially would be able to come close to their all time pr day after day even with something like gw1516. You plan at legitimizing or testing the benefit of gw1516 was completely foolish.

Elite distance runners, the very best in the world, ideally train to peak once per year sometimes twice if need be. Yes, they do compete in more than 1-2 races per year but they do not perform their absolute best in those other events because they are not training for them specifically and have not planned their training around them, they train through their additional events. Why would you be any different than the very best and expect to be able to make a legitimate run at your career pr day after day? You honestly expected to be able to put in a hard time trial effort and then repeat it 5 more times in a span of 10 days for a total of 6 hard efforts in 10 days....geez no wonder it didnt work for you, you never gave it a chance. Your dose was also about 1/5th to 1/10th of the dose that has been proven to be beneficial in the endurance world.
I was honestly thinking along these lines and I'm not a runner at all. Its kind of just common sense. At least in my mind

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Razo44 Cycle Logs 9
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 3
Weight Loss 104