Arimidex experience

wasim malik

Awards
hay guys...new to this forum and its my first post...i did dbol only and i did pct after 6 months as i had high estrogen symptoms but even after pct i wasn't recovered then later i decided to do adex(.5mg for 3 weeks) its day 12 and my libido is still low very much low...doctor did my examination and he says balls are good...my blood test reports will come in a day or so....any one experienced loss of libido on adex?or is it normal with adex?

vassille

Awards
what exactely did you do for pct?
what were the symptoms?

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
At .5 daily you're likely cratering your estrogen, so I would assume that you would probably have some libido issues.

wasim malik

Awards
i did clomid at 50mg and nolva at 10mg ed...symptoms were increasing weight and fats,loss of libido great loss of strength and loss of pump in gym,gyno was setting up,very depressive mood etc

wasim malik

Awards
well im so tense cause its been a year and im not to normal but for now at adex i feel energy and strength coming back only issue is libido....and i want to do another cycle later this year so want to be fully recovered...

injectdreams

Awards
thought u were suppose to do 20mg daily nolvadex with dbol?

wasim malik

Awards
yup i was but actually its expensive here and its hard to get hands on real stuff

dagger1

Awards
How long did u run d-bol cycle, your post reads as if you ran it for 6months. If so thats a long to keep yourself shutdown and it could take over a year to recover and may be perminant suppression.

Jbranken

Jbranken

Banned
Awards
I think he did pct 6 months after dropping the dbol, as in he didn't do one initially until he saw hormonal probs

wasim malik

Awards
no way not 6 months bro....i ran it for around 10 to 12 weeks aprox

wasim malik

Awards
no bro i didn't ran it for 6 months...no its was dbol only....i will inform u guys in a few days when i ve my blood work done

str8jacked23

str8jacked23

Awards
Wow! Preparation and execution, there's no substitute for it. Always have your gear w/therapy lined up and ready 2go that way things like this are better addressed.
Get ur tests back then move forward.